Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 56946 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Jan 3 with 2442 viewsShonky

Kind of like Palace. Used to go and watch them when I lived in Tooting. My landlord was an avid Palace fan and used to take me, back in the days when Gareth Southgate was a teenager playing almost as a winger. ( Plus my Ma was born in Sarf Norwood)
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 18:15]

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Jan 3 with 2386 viewsRevJames

We are now drinking in the last chance saloon.

Time to start putting in a shift, show some pride and respect for the badge before we're thrown out of the bar.....
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:43 - Jan 3 with 2335 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

1-3 wba
0-3 boro
1-4 west ham
0-3 bournemouth

facking hell
new manager effect is our only answer

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Jan 3 with 2231 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:04 - Jan 3 with 2182 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Jan 3 by dailew

Taylor, Ki and Routs. Off you go then boys and girls.....
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:05 - Jan 3 with 2102 viewsunion_jack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Jan 3 by dailew

Taylor. Yay!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:06 - Jan 3 with 2078 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Back post headers for Palace on Taylor's side?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:07 - Jan 3 with 2065 viewsjojaca

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:04 - Jan 3 by LeonWasGod

Shania Twain one said "That don't impress me much!".

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:07 - Jan 3 with 2065 viewsdailew

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:04 - Jan 3 by LeonWasGod

You've forgotten the others that have been slagged off this season.

Llorente, Siggy, Cork, Fulton, Mawson, Fernandez, Norts and Fab.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Jan 3 with 2018 viewspencoedjack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:06 - Jan 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Back post headers for Palace on Taylor's side?

Kingsley not even on bench ,,,,, is he injured ?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:12 - Jan 3 with 1949 viewsmarchamjack

What a bloody awful line up

Ki...no words, no words

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:13 - Jan 3 with 1935 viewsElward

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 2 by Elward

Palace to score 3 or more goals is 11/4. Lump on, again

If you stuck £10 on this 4 games ago and kept it rolling you would now be on £2000
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 15:38]

These odds are so tempting to carry on again, especially after seeing the team
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:14 - Jan 3 with 1901 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Jan 3 by pencoedjack

Kingsley not even on bench ,,,,, is he injured ?

No he just plays like he is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:17 - Jan 3 with 1838 viewsTheResurrection

That side is just so bad

How are we gong to move it from back to front? Is Cork going to come and get it from Taylor? Is Ki going to battle like hell and boss that midfield so we can get a bit more on the ball?

We need a miracle

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:19 - Jan 3 with 1812 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:12 - Jan 3 by marchamjack

Ki...no words, no words

If Bradley had picked that side he would have already got murdered.

Double standards on this site? No way?!?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Jan 3 with 1783 viewsFireboy

Zaha is gonna tear us a new one
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Jan 3 with 1768 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:17 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

That side is just so bad

How are we gong to move it from back to front? Is Cork going to come and get it from Taylor? Is Ki going to battle like hell and boss that midfield so we can get a bit more on the ball?

We need a miracle

Perhaps Clement didn't really believe how bad those players are, so wanted to see for himself.

Also, is this the first time Mawson and Fernandez have played together? Didn't Bob miss this combination in his back 4 lucky dip.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Jan 3 with 1771 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:19 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

sack curt he is facking useless.

there we go

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:22 - Jan 3 with 1755 viewsSwansNZ

Loving the positivity

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:23 - Jan 3 with 1733 viewsunion_jack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Jan 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

sack curt he is facking useless.

there we go

He's probably too nice for the job. Can't find=d it in him to drop Faylor.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:26 - Jan 3 with 1680 viewsjasper_T

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:19 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Did he not pick that exact team in one game?

He must've tried every other combination.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:30 - Jan 3 with 1615 viewsShonky

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:12 - Jan 3 by marchamjack

Ki...no words, no words

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:31 - Jan 3 with 1601 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:05 - Jan 3 by union_jack

Taylor. Yay!

We don't deserve to stay in the premier league.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:31 - Jan 3 with 1587 viewsTheResurrection

Well i'm hoping to be massively surprised and Fulton can carry the midfield and actually see some link up play from Llorente and not just him getting bullied and falling on his ass.

Although the 5/6 is very, very tempting.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:32 - Jan 3 with 1564 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Is Leon injured?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024