Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 57347 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

N/A. on 20:11 - Jan 3 with 2039 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:45]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 3 with 2042 viewsbiggar

Was that a conversion from Taylor?

Good start though
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 3 with 2038 viewsTheResurrection

OH MY FACKING GOD!!!

GET THE KUNT OFF

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 3 with 2015 viewsElward

Why the hell does Taylor insist on shooting. Every shot ends up in row Z.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 3 with 2012 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Taylor shoots with Siggy open outside. M1nge

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:13 - Jan 3 with 1926 viewsTheResurrection

Why are they getting my hopes up???!!! :-(

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:14 - Jan 3 with 1875 viewsShonky

Fk me sigurdssons distribution is godawful.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:14 - Jan 3 with 1846 viewsTheResurrection

Well done Jay!!!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:14 - Jan 3 with 1835 viewskarnataka

Typical Fernandez pass there.......
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:15 - Jan 3 with 1805 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:07 - Jan 3 by dailew

You've forgotten the others that have been slagged off this season.

Llorente, Siggy, Cork, Fulton, Mawson, Fernandez, Norts and Fab.

Far point. There's been no shortage of targets. Let's hope they can all salvage some pride tonight.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:15 - Jan 3 with 1766 viewsJackBaston

Think Palace are there for the taking
Look tired and sluggish, we're not really taking it to them just yet
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:15 - Jan 3 with 1752 viewsTheResurrection

Llorente is a facking donkey!!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:16 - Jan 3 with 1712 viewsJackfath

Nice tackle there llorente

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:16 - Jan 3 with 1678 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:15 - Jan 3 by JackBaston

Think Palace are there for the taking
Look tired and sluggish, we're not really taking it to them just yet

They are there for the taking until we make just the ONE howler and then thats' it

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:17 - Jan 3 with 1625 viewsbiggar

ffs
Should've scored there.
Llorente should've put Ki in.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 3 with 1587 viewsJackfath

Well done Skipper.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 3 with 1555 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 3 by biggar

Was that a conversion from Taylor?

Good start though

are u dan ?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 3 with 1530 viewsShonky

Cork useless cnt. Ki useless cnt.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 3 with 1519 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:17 - Jan 3 by biggar

ffs
Should've scored there.
Llorente should've put Ki in.

Ffs. Golden opportunity then.
N/A. on 20:18 - Jan 3 with 1514 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:45]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 3 with 1498 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Great play from Routs again to get the counter going. He's having a good game.

Gah! Goal please.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:19 - Jan 3 with 1456 viewsMrSwerve

How the f**k didn't we score. Won't get a better chance than that.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:19 - Jan 3 with 1446 viewsdailew

FFS.

Should be at least two up.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:19 - Jan 3 with 1428 viewsBournedore

Brilliant from Routs on near touchline. Has a horribly familiar feel to it does this game so far...
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:19 - Jan 3 with 1391 viewsTheResurrection

We've got to keep the belief in this game.

No time for excuses or being bullied

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024