Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 57860 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:08 - Jan 1 with 8578 viewsairedale

I reckon we can win this one.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:15 - Jan 1 with 8584 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Oh good, another match to look forward to...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 1 with 8565 viewsLord_Bony

3-0

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:23 - Jan 1 with 8559 viewsLord_Bony

Only joking. Lets have another ding dong battle shall we?

6-7 go Swans...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:27 - Jan 1 with 8545 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

You were right the first time.

Enjoying the next level

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Jan 1 with 8476 viewsKingstonJack

Looking forward to this.
2017 fresh start!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Jan 1 with 8465 viewsmonmouth

The guy writing the ground review must be on drugs The whole place is a pighole, and the stadium is terrible.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 1 with 8363 viewsShonky

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:15 - Jan 1 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Oh good, another match to look forward to...

Its a neverending nightmare.

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Jan 1 with 8340 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 1 by Shonky

Its a neverending nightmare.

It's fine, Holby City's on on Tuesdays.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 1 with 8304 viewsShonky

Palace are playing today so hopefully they will be too knackered to score more than three.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 1 with 8290 viewsspiderboy

dead cert to get a point at palace,stake my seas ticket on it!
things are going to get much better in jan,even with the hard fixtures coming up.
theres no way that this awfull sense of loss can keep going for much longer.
sunnier times on the way.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:17 - Jan 1 with 8098 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:08 - Jan 1 by airedale

I reckon we can win this one.

You're barking

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 1 with 7995 viewsFireboy

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:17 - Jan 1 by SwansNZ

You're barking

I concur NZ

3 or even 4 nil
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 1 with 7978 viewsepaul

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Jan 1 by KingstonJack

Looking forward to this.
2017 fresh start!

Yep me too can't wait for this

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 1 with 7961 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 1 by epaul

Yep me too can't wait for this

I'm going too, but I can't say I'm looking forward to it. It feels like an appointment at the dentist.

Enjoying the next level

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 1 with 7917 viewsHeadmaster

I'll be optimistic and go for a 3-1 away loss.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 1 with 7869 viewsLB7

Where's best area/car park for the game? Driving from Swansea so want somewhere to get out of reasonably easy after the game ideally! Been to Selhurst before but was on the tube/train.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Jan 1 with 7844 viewsSmellyplumz

Yet another dry bumming in the hoop with a cactus for us then. Sweet!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:24 - Jan 1 with 7781 viewsnantywatcher

Do you reckon we'll lose then?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:13 - Jan 1 with 7718 viewsmonmouth

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:24 - Jan 1 by nantywatcher

Do you reckon we'll lose then?

Benteke jumping against our fullbacks, 'cos that's what we do.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:19 - Jan 1 with 7709 viewsjasper_T

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:13 - Jan 1 by monmouth

Benteke jumping against our fullbacks, 'cos that's what we do.

Based on today Benteke doesn't bother jumping anymore, maybe we'll be alright?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:03 - Jan 2 with 7659 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:19 - Jan 1 by jasper_T

Based on today Benteke doesn't bother jumping anymore, maybe we'll be alright?

He won't need to jump, as he'll probably have the freedom of our penalty area to do what he wants.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 03:01 - Jan 2 with 7574 viewsGriffting

2-0, a slight improvement.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:52 - Jan 2 with 7514 viewsnierika

Watching Arsenal v Palace their players look as terrible and uncommitted as ours do.

2-0!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:20 - Jan 2 with 7499 viewsplanetswansadmin

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024