Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham's support. 17:54 - Jan 2 with 2702 viewsmorningstar

Looks like they were at their limit support wise at Upton Park. Hundreds of empty seats around the ground for a new year fixture at home against Man Utd?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

West Ham's support. on 17:57 - Jan 2 with 2670 viewsJohnw102

Shocking red card Mike Dean useless.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

West Ham's support. on 18:13 - Jan 2 with 2598 viewsmorningstar

West Ham's support. on 17:57 - Jan 2 by Johnw102

Shocking red card Mike Dean useless.

Indeed

West Ham's support. on 18:14 - Jan 2 with 2581 views34dfgdf54

I'm sure Karen Brady said they could of filled out the stadium from the season ticket waiting list five times over when they made the move.

Obviously not.
West Ham's support. on 18:19 - Jan 2 with 2526 viewsmorningstar

West Ham's support. on 18:14 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

I'm sure Karen Brady said they could of filled out the stadium from the season ticket waiting list five times over when they made the move.

Obviously not.

They've never been a massively supported club. I think their record attendance at Upton Park was just over 40000. I'd love to see how it plays out there, they could well be playing in a half empty stadium in a few years time.

West Ham's support. on 18:22 - Jan 2 with 2493 viewspencoedjack

Obviously not.

I read some ST cost £100 for adults and £50 for kids

Easy to sell out its getting the fukers to go to games
West Ham's support. on 18:27 - Jan 2 with 2456 viewsMorganator100

Obviously not.

If she was a contestant on The Apprentice, she would have been fired long time ago.
West Ham's support. on 18:29 - Jan 2 with 2436 viewsmorningstar

West Ham's support. on 18:22 - Jan 2 by pencoedjack

I read some ST cost £100 for adults and £50 for kids

Easy to sell out its getting the fukers to go to games

Innit, if they can't turn out at home against arguably the biggest team in the country on a new year bank holiday in their first season in the Olympic stadium. What's it going too look like 5 years down the line when they're playing Bournemouth for example?

West Ham's support. on 18:32 - Jan 2 with 2410 viewsairedale

West Ham's support. on 18:19 - Jan 2 by morningstar

They've never been a massively supported club. I think their record attendance at Upton Park was just over 40000. I'd love to see how it plays out there, they could well be playing in a half empty stadium in a few years time.

40k? I'm surprised at that, must have been before all seated, and I always thought that the place held about 20 odd thousand. Because its been a small ground type mentality over goodness knows how many years, perhaps there just isn't the potential for ticket uptake there. There's so many clubs in that area, and the plastics would go for the three big clubs before W Ham I reckon.
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham's support. on 18:37 - Jan 2 with 2362 viewsJoe_bradshaw

52,000 season ticket holders and an average attendance of over 56,000 suggests that, like many clubs, they include season ticket holders as attending whether they do or not.
Currently only Man U and Arsenal have higher average attendance.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

West Ham's support. on 18:38 - Jan 2 with 2347 viewsWingstandwood

I have experienced the 'traditional' atmosphere and surroundings of a 1980's Upton Park Boleyn, and IMO that stadium both of its old terraced and more modern all seater construction will be sadly missed to the extreme.

The Hammer's are now playing in an athletics (not football) stadium that will never in a million years go anywhere near recreating the old Boleyn. Like Highbury I was sad to see it go!

Argus!

West Ham's support. on 18:49 - Jan 2 with 2274 viewsmorningstar

West Ham's support. on 18:32 - Jan 2 by airedale

40k? I'm surprised at that, must have been before all seated, and I always thought that the place held about 20 odd thousand. Because its been a small ground type mentality over goodness knows how many years, perhaps there just isn't the potential for ticket uptake there. There's so many clubs in that area, and the plastics would go for the three big clubs before W Ham I reckon.

42,322, against Spurs in 1970.

Millwall at the Old Den was 48,672
Charltons at the Valley 75,031

Even Leyton Orient at Brisbane road is 34,345 , and they were denied the right to ground share with them! How the hell they have managed to get this stadium god only knows! Or at least the people who opened the brown envelopes!

West Ham's support. on 18:54 - Jan 2 with 2231 viewsmorningstar

West Ham's support. on 18:37 - Jan 2 by Joe_bradshaw

52,000 season ticket holders and an average attendance of over 56,000 suggests that, like many clubs, they include season ticket holders as attending whether they do or not.
Currently only Man U and Arsenal have higher average attendance.

Correct Joe, but visibly hundreds of empty seats, fans singing to others "where were you at Upton Park!" and this in their first season there. It doesn't look good does it.

West Ham's support. on 19:06 - Jan 2 with 2173 viewsSwanjaxs

About 30,000 empty seats now!! Bloody plastics! ! Jackfath would be livid 😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

West Ham's support. on 23:24 - Jan 2 with 1777 viewsMorganator100

and fighting at the stadium again today by all accounts.
West Ham's support. on 23:31 - Jan 2 with 1746 viewsmorningstar

West Ham's support. on 23:24 - Jan 2 by Morganator100

and fighting at the stadium again today by all accounts.

How the fvck were they allowed to get that stadium. Scum of the earth, always have been.

West Ham's support. on 23:34 - Jan 2 with 1733 viewsMorganator100

West Ham's support. on 23:31 - Jan 2 by morningstar

How the fvck were they allowed to get that stadium. Scum of the earth, always have been.

a new stadium at the taxpayers expense. It all stinks to be honest.
West Ham's support. on 23:39 - Jan 2 with 1716 viewsSwanjaxs

West Ham's support. on 23:31 - Jan 2 by morningstar

Mate of mine is a Wet Spam season ticket holder and was telling me that its absolute chaos every game, the away fans are housed in an area with an unsupervised open concourse running around the back, the local cockney nutcases only have to jump over a small wall to get into the away section and are unapossed by the stewards by all accounts
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 23:40]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

West Ham's support. on 02:07 - Jan 3 with 1599 viewsLoyal

West Ham's support. on 23:39 - Jan 2 by Swanjaxs

Mate of mine is a Wet Spam season ticket holder and was telling me that its absolute chaos every game, the away fans are housed in an area with an unsupervised open concourse running around the back, the local cockney nutcases only have to jump over a small wall to get into the away section and are unapossed by the stewards by all accounts
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 23:40]

West Ham away it mate is then 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

West Ham's support. on 02:18 - Jan 3 with 1591 viewsSwanjaxs

West Ham's support. on 02:07 - Jan 3 by Loyal

Fackin rite mate! Clivey's fun bus 🐏 two slabs of bow and it's away you go!!! The cockney wide boys won't know what's hit em!!! Oops a daisy Martin Hayes'y 😎😎
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 2:19]

West Ham's support. on 10:54 - Jan 3 with 1374 viewsbritferry

Surprised it didnt sell out as its not that far from Essex for the Man Utd faithful to travel

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

West Ham's support. on 11:57 - Jan 3 with 1324 views1462jack

West Ham's support. on 02:07 - Jan 3 by Loyal

Sounds like a plan
West Ham's support. on 12:58 - Jan 3 with 1247 viewsQuakerJack

West Ham's support. on 23:34 - Jan 2 by Morganator100

a new stadium at the taxpayers expense. It all stinks to be honest.

And the EU were investigating us because the council built our little ground?!?!

why are they not being investigated as well??
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 12:58]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024