Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton 23:43 - Jan 3 with 613 viewsDyfnant

Makes Taylor look even worse if possible when he plays on the left. Felt for
a long time this guy takes a lot of undeserved grief. Keep up the good work Kyle

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Naughton on 23:51 - Jan 3 with 572 views34dfgdf54

He was buzzing at the end celebrating win with the Jackarmy. Last two games played very well and showing the passion needed.
Naughton on 23:53 - Jan 3 with 546 viewsTheKirkyLife

I've maintained all season that he's been our best defender and he had a peach of a game tonight. Very positive all the time and made Taylor look like a relic of the past. Ideally I still feel he should be a subs option only since his versatility is pretty useful but I wouldn't be against seeing him continue as first RB option until the end of the season.
Naughton on 23:57 - Jan 3 with 519 viewsicecoldjack

Naughton on 23:51 - Jan 3 by 34dfgdf54

He was buzzing at the end celebrating win with the Jackarmy. Last two games played very well and showing the passion needed.

Agree . Up there as our best player last 2 games, defending a bit ropey at times but a very technical player. Moved over to the left and didn't really drop off.

The team is desperately short of confidence though . All over the park, and seeing us trying to clear our lines at times,well, you'd be dropped at local level ! So frustrating but the boys hung on and got massive points so well done them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024