Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racism at its worst! 09:01 - Jan 5 with 7519 viewsswanjackal

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/black-captors-torture-white-victim-rant-against

The video of the assault is sickening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Racism at its worst! on 09:06 - Jan 5 with 3344 viewsLeonWasGod

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have characters like Trump and Farage stirring up racial tensions by making people fearful and resentful of others. Idiots of all colours and creed feel empowered. It's truly disgusting, but sadly so predictable and avoidable.
Racism at its worst! on 09:11 - Jan 5 with 3334 viewsblueytheblue

Blaming Trump? What utter bollocks.

Those scum are, well, scum. Yeah, we all really believe Trump being elected made those scum suddenly flip and become scum...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Racism at its worst! on 09:15 - Jan 5 with 3327 viewspremierjack

I haven't watched the video but blaming 2 white men for the acts of 4 black men is a load of rubbish.

Racism goes both ways, people seem to forget that.
Racism at its worst! on 09:17 - Jan 5 with 3321 viewsswanjackal

Racism at its worst! on 09:06 - Jan 5 by LeonWasGod

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have characters like Trump and Farage stirring up racial tensions by making people fearful and resentful of others. Idiots of all colours and creed feel empowered. It's truly disgusting, but sadly so predictable and avoidable.

Racial tensions have existed long before this though, BLM arose long before Trump started to run, as well as the new Black Panthers, etc. Also I don't think anything Trump said on his campaign actually threatened the Black American communities.

Using them as an excuse for behaviour that has been long prevalent before their rise is a bit disingenuous.

The racial tension rise actually happened under Obama's reign, shoudn't he be held more responsible?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Racism at its worst! on 09:20 - Jan 5 with 3305 viewsswanjackal

Racism at its worst! on 09:15 - Jan 5 by premierjack

I haven't watched the video but blaming 2 white men for the acts of 4 black men is a load of rubbish.

Was a mix of men and women.

Racism at its worst! on 09:20 - Jan 5 with 3302 viewsLeonWasGod

Racism at its worst! on 09:15 - Jan 5 by premierjack

My point wasn't about the colour of Trump and Farage, nor any aggressors, nor victims. As I said, it empowers "Idiots of all colours and creed". Similar arseholes to Trump and Farage in any group of society who seek to divide and conquer are equally vile. It's just that Trump and Farage are the ones seeking the limelight and spreading their filth most widely.

Make love not war dudes.
Racism at its worst! on 09:20 - Jan 5 with 3301 viewspremierjack

They won't hold Obama responsible because anyone who does, will be classed as a racist!
Racism at its worst! on 09:27 - Jan 5 with 3285 viewsLeonWasGod

Racism at its worst! on 09:17 - Jan 5 by swanjackal

Racial tensions have existed long before this though, BLM arose long before Trump started to run, as well as the new Black Panthers, etc. Also I don't think anything Trump said on his campaign actually threatened the Black American communities.

Using them as an excuse for behaviour that has been long prevalent before their rise is a bit disingenuous.

The racial tension rise actually happened under Obama's reign, shoudn't he be held more responsible?

Of course they have - they've been endemic in that country ever since the colonisation. And Obama's perceived lack of action on the issue has led to a lot of people feeling let down. But one of the layers is Trump stirring up sh*t. Which is why some Police Departments are having to form new units and draft in extra manpower. But of course it's only one element in horribly messy situation.
Login to get fewer ads

Racism at its worst! on 09:29 - Jan 5 with 3279 viewsblueytheblue

BLM stir up sh*t.

Why are they not deemed as worthy of such vitriole as Trump receives? Surely the difference can't be down to skin colour, that would be racist...

Racism at its worst! on 09:36 - Jan 5 with 3263 viewsLeonWasGod

Racism at its worst! on 09:29 - Jan 5 by blueytheblue

BLM stir up sh*t.

Why are they not deemed as worthy of such vitriole as Trump receives? Surely the difference can't be down to skin colour, that would be racist...

Anyone who stirs up racial tension (or any other hate-filled division) is an arse in my book, doesn't matter what colour they are or what acronym they've invented for themselves.
Racism at its worst! on 09:37 - Jan 5 with 3261 viewsswanjackal

Racism at its worst! on 09:27 - Jan 5 by LeonWasGod

Of course they have - they've been endemic in that country ever since the colonisation. And Obama's perceived lack of action on the issue has led to a lot of people feeling let down. But one of the layers is Trump stirring up sh*t. Which is why some Police Departments are having to form new units and draft in extra manpower. But of course it's only one element in horribly messy situation.

What has he said to stir up these communities of black Americans?

The extra units are probably being set up due to the ludicrous protests, and hence the violence on police, set up by false narratives by certain organisations for their own racial biases.

It has been odd though, I have helped look up examples of violence post election in US to help a friend write an op ed piece, and looked at 30 cases for him of attacks.... and the odd thing is, a lot of the reported pro Trump violence actually turned out to be false accusations/staged attacks by their own sides, and not even reported to the police, despite being prevalent in the news.

Racism at its worst! on 09:42 - Jan 5 with 3248 viewsblueytheblue

Racism at its worst! on 09:36 - Jan 5 by LeonWasGod

Anyone who stirs up racial tension (or any other hate-filled division) is an arse in my book, doesn't matter what colour they are or what acronym they've invented for themselves.

Right - yet Trump and Farage get named yet not BLM.

BLM's scummy activities could easily have played a far bigger motivational factor in this, yet only Trump and Farage get named here.

Racism at its worst! on 09:44 - Jan 5 with 3241 viewsswanjackal

Racism at its worst! on 09:29 - Jan 5 by blueytheblue

BLM stir up sh*t.

I posted stats on police killings in US for all 2015 (not done the 2016 ones yet) and the race breakdown with the link to violent crime percentage on the other thread you recently mentioned that organisation.

And these actually use race division as their central concepts. Nationalism isn't racism, there may be racists who are Nationalists, but they are two seperate entities.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 9:46]

Racism at its worst! on 09:52 - Jan 5 with 3214 viewsLeonWasGod

Racism at its worst! on 09:42 - Jan 5 by blueytheblue

Right - yet Trump and Farage get named yet not BLM.

BLM's scummy activities could easily have played a far bigger motivational factor in this, yet only Trump and Farage get named here.

You seem to be falling into the usual PS trap that I've got some hidden political agenda. I didn't mention BLM because I wasn't thinking about them. They aren't in the press 24/7 spreading their lies and hate.

I'll repeat, anyone who spreads hate and fear of others because of race, gender, religion, political background, sexuality, football club affiliation, etc., etc., is an arse in my book.
Racism at its worst! on 10:05 - Jan 5 with 3188 viewsLeonWasGod

Racism at its worst! on 09:37 - Jan 5 by swanjackal

What has he said to stir up these communities of black Americans?

The extra units are probably being set up due to the ludicrous protests, and hence the violence on police, set up by false narratives by certain organisations for their own racial biases.

It has been odd though, I have helped look up examples of violence post election in US to help a friend write an op ed piece, and looked at 30 cases for him of attacks.... and the odd thing is, a lot of the reported pro Trump violence actually turned out to be false accusations/staged attacks by their own sides, and not even reported to the police, despite being prevalent in the news.

it's the overall environment he creates. Trumps speeches are designed to appeal to those who resent or are distrustful of ethic people. I'm not surprised there's a counter. I'm not saying it's right, but I'm not surprised; divide and conquer.
Racism at its worst! on 10:17 - Jan 5 with 3170 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I hope that wall comes off for trump

Keep all the f@cking idiots in there

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Racism at its worst! on 10:19 - Jan 5 with 3165 viewsswanjackal

Racism at its worst! on 10:05 - Jan 5 by LeonWasGod

it's the overall environment he creates. Trumps speeches are designed to appeal to those who resent or are distrustful of ethic people. I'm not surprised there's a counter. I'm not saying it's right, but I'm not surprised; divide and conquer.

Ethic people? Not sure what that means? Ethnic or ethical?

The counter was present before he ran though, so it can't be the counter. Has he tapped into something, no doubt, he's tapped into disaffection of a lot of people. Have some groups who were already naturally Republican backed him, yes. The same could be said about the democrats, with the opposite side of the coin.

Still not sure what environment he created to cause such problems among black Americans. Muslim possibly, illegal immigrant communities, possibly, but nothing about the black community, (or the highly triggered LGBQTXYZ community, whom seem to be in hysterics).

Also, I think Bluey was more surprised that you seemed to excuse the action of the imbeciles of the OP due to the words of others. I understand where you are coming from that other factors have caused these people to be this way (mainly environmental/nurture), just like other black racists, white racists, asian racists, hispanic racists etc., but ultimately it is their responsibility for their own actions. I personally can't make excuses for what this scum did.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 10:24]

Racism at its worst! on 10:58 - Jan 5 with 3114 viewsLeonWasGod

Racism at its worst! on 10:19 - Jan 5 by swanjackal

The counter was present before he ran though, so it can't be the counter. Has he tapped into something, no doubt, he's tapped into disaffection of a lot of people. Have some groups who were already naturally Republican backed him, yes. The same could be said about the democrats, with the opposite side of the coin.

Still not sure what environment he created to cause such problems among black Americans. Muslim possibly, illegal immigrant communities, possibly, but nothing about the black community, (or the highly triggered LGBQTXYZ community, whom seem to be in hysterics).

Also, I think Bluey was more surprised that you seemed to excuse the action of the imbeciles of the OP due to the words of others. I understand where you are coming from that other factors have caused these people to be this way (mainly environmental/nurture), just like other black racists, white racists, asian racists, hispanic racists etc., but ultimately it is their responsibility for their own actions. I personally can't make excuses for what this scum did.

Trump's got history long before the current campaign. He was accused and investigated for his 'no blacks' policy for tenants of his residential properties and all that got dragged up during the campaigning. Agreed that the reported spike of hate seems to be against muslims and Jews - or at least that's how it's being reported. Trump's just the cherry on the top of the racial tension cake though - I fully acknowledge that.

I'm not excusing the perpetrators at all. People have to take personal responsibility for the their actions, and these people are indeed scum. But I also think responsibility should extend to our senior political figures who need to understand that whilst they play their political games for personal gain, there can be very real and serious impacts on the ground. I'm not at all comfortable with the way anger has been building through 2016 with the big political events on both sides of the pond.
Racism at its worst! on 11:00 - Jan 5 with 3111 viewsdailew

Racism at its worst! on 10:19 - Jan 5 by swanjackal

"Ethic people? "

OLM !!!

[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 11:01]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Racism at its worst! on 11:55 - Jan 5 with 3052 viewsswanjackal

Racism at its worst! on 10:58 - Jan 5 by LeonWasGod

Trump's got history long before the current campaign. He was accused and investigated for his 'no blacks' policy for tenants of his residential properties and all that got dragged up during the campaigning. Agreed that the reported spike of hate seems to be against muslims and Jews - or at least that's how it's being reported. Trump's just the cherry on the top of the racial tension cake though - I fully acknowledge that.

I'm not excusing the perpetrators at all. People have to take personal responsibility for the their actions, and these people are indeed scum. But I also think responsibility should extend to our senior political figures who need to understand that whilst they play their political games for personal gain, there can be very real and serious impacts on the ground. I'm not at all comfortable with the way anger has been building through 2016 with the big political events on both sides of the pond.

Being accused, and investigated, does not make someone guilty of something. Also, isn't it possible for people to change their position with time? So as regards the black community, of which he has had heavy praise in the past for helping (even the radical racist Jesse Jackson praised his efforts), what has he mentioned in the current climate?

I don't recall him being anti Jewish in his sentiments, in fact he seems to be very pro Israel in his comments. So not sure that could be levelled at him, in fact it could be due to opposing sides....which the opposition have not done well in conducting themselves. So I do agree, politicians should consider what they platform, but falsehoods shouldn't be promoted on both sides, and inconvenient truths definitely should be, whether it is desirable or not.

Racism at its worst! on 12:29 - Jan 5 with 3008 viewsswanjackal

Racism at its worst! on 11:00 - Jan 5 by dailew

"Ethic people? "

OLM !!!

[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 11:01]

I would up arrow, as I know there is a joke in there, but have absolutely no idea who that is.
:P

Racism at its worst! on 14:37 - Jan 5 with 2930 viewsdailew

Racism at its worst! on 12:29 - Jan 5 by swanjackal

I would up arrow, as I know there is a joke in there, but have absolutely no idea who that is.
:P

It's the great Joey Essex from TOWIE

Orange Lives Matter !!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Racism at its worst! on 14:41 - Jan 5 with 2922 viewsswanjackal

Racism at its worst! on 14:37 - Jan 5 by dailew

It's the great Joey Essex from TOWIE

Orange Lives Matter !!

Ah right (still draws blank). Thought for a moment it was a photo of a young Ellen Degeneres.

Racism at its worst! on 14:43 - Jan 5 with 2914 viewsVetchitBack

Racism at its worst! on 09:06 - Jan 5 by LeonWasGod

What utter, propagandist tripe!?

In every Western nation the vast, vast, vast majority of racist violence including rape and murder are non-white on white.

The fact that many don't know this tells you all you need to about the mainstream media.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 14:47]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Racism at its worst! on 14:51 - Jan 5 with 2897 viewsHighjack

This is the real face of racism which is a cancer on humanity, and puts all the nonsense about golliwogs and Brexit into perspective.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024