Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 13:11 - Jan 5 with 25809 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 18:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:39 - Jan 7 with 3829 viewsshandyjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:38 - Jan 7 by airedale

Not on Radio Wales then? What about Swansea Sound?

commentary for the game on bbc radio wales and bbc humberside online

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Jan 7 with 3829 viewsdailew

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:28 - Jan 7 by Slugster664

Any stream for this guys?

This bloke's getting his periscope out.

https://twitter.com/Ashley_SCFC

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:42 - Jan 7 with 3788 viewsGlyn1

What does Syggi need to do to get a day off? Break a leg?

Both clubs are putting out strong sides but I'm a little surprised that Llorente is on the bench - if he comes on, he'll be cup tied, surely?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:43 - Jan 7 with 3766 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good luck to Paul in his first game today

all the best, come on you swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:51 - Jan 7 with 3613 viewsHighjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Jan 7 by dailew

Dirty bastard. With kids about as well.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Jan 7 with 3500 viewsWxmJax

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:34 - Jan 7 by skippyjack

Why are the Scum on BBC Wales tomorrow.. and we've been completely ignored?

I know it's BBC Wales.. but still

Because it's the only time that they can get them on. Biggest team in Wales if you didn't know.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Jan 7 with 3427 viewsgrfn

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:51 - Jan 7 by Highjack

Dirty bastard. With kids about as well.

vertically recording....
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 15:05]
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:04 - Jan 7 with 3285 viewsElward

Its on Radio wales sport
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:13 - Jan 7 with 3002 viewsdailew

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 14:40 - Jan 7 by dailew

Some great views of the back of the bloke in front of him's head.

Anybody on Twätter able to tell him to keep it more erect.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 15:13 - Jan 7 with 2968 viewsmorningstar

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 19:19 - Jan 5 by sherpajacob

I have surreal memories of a trip to Boothferry Park, late 90s possibly early 2000s.

I think we won 1-0, so might have been john hollins era.

The overall recollection is of a completely dilapidated stadium. I think 2/3 rds of it was closed because of safety issues, and in reality the rest of it was probably unsafe as well.

If I'm ever asked what's the worst ground I've ever visited, the answer is an easy one.

This is how it looks now! Died a worse death than the Vetch by the look of things.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:14 - Jan 7 with 2963 viewsphact0rri

wow I came here to check if true that it wasn't airing. two premiere league sides in probably one of the more interesting matches of the day and not being aired. :(

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:17 - Jan 7 with 2803 viewsjasper_T

Radio Wales commentators can't think of much to say beyond the score and how long's been played.

Sounds exciting.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Jan 7 with 2735 viewsTheFranchise

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:17 - Jan 7 by jasper_T

Radio Wales commentators can't think of much to say beyond the score and how long's been played.

Sounds exciting.

Swansea Sound not much better, he's taking about Shelvey.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Jan 7 with 2620 viewsphact0rri

okay BBC Wales it is

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Jan 7 with 2531 viewsItchySphincter

Hasn't quite worked out how to point a camera though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 15:25 - Jan 7 with 2487 viewsGlyn1

The Official Hull City Vs Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Thread Jan 7th 3pm on 13:48 - Jan 7 by nantywatcher

I'm very surprised how many people think this will be an easy game - not so certain myself.

Not over-confidence, but we're going to an away match against a Prem side with some degree of optimism, which hasn't happened in a long time.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:29 - Jan 7 with 2373 viewsswan65split

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Jan 7 by ItchySphincter

it s like looking at whaty the butler saw!
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:31 - Jan 7 with 2284 viewsswanjackal

"Bit of a damp SQUID"

Well done to the model Ricketts, at least I can have a laugh without the pictures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Jan 7 with 2255 viewsHighjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:29 - Jan 7 by swan65split

it s like looking at whaty the butler saw!

This version shows more tits.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Jan 7 with 2250 viewsdailew

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Jan 7 by ItchySphincter

TBF I think he's got Parkinsons.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1rmxPrPYLYMGN

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Jan 7 with 2248 viewsphact0rri

BBC wales commentators and "wow this is boring" really are a credit to quality british broadcasting.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Jan 7 with 2191 viewsswanjackal

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Jan 7 by dailew

TBF I think he's got Parkinsons.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1rmxPrPYLYMGN

He keeps asking celebrities questions?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:35 - Jan 7 with 2170 viewsshandyjack

main commentator "this game opening up and is end to end now"
Ricketts " i think both sides are a little bit lethargic"

This is dreadful commentary

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:41 - Jan 7 with 1998 viewsRancid

We're looking dangerous and the more likely to score
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Jan 7 with 1828 viewsmonmouth

I'd like us to bore the arse off everyone for 75 minutes to prove we can defend tightly and then go 2-3-5 for the last 15 and win or lose. The last thing we need is another game against this lot.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024