Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 13:11 - Jan 5 with 25810 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 18:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Jan 7 with 2552 viewsHighjack

We're usually about 3-0 down by this point so we are doing well.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:50 - Jan 7 with 2454 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Jan 7 by Highjack

We're usually about 3-0 down by this point so we are doing well.

plenty of the ball
attacking fullbacks

thank f@ck for that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Jan 7 with 2308 viewsGroo

Everyone will have to get used to this if we're relegated, very little TV coverage.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Jan 7 with 2199 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Jan 7 by Groo

Everyone will have to get used to this if we're relegated, very little TV coverage.

Everyone won't. Some will just revert to how it used to be.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Jan 7 with 2134 viewsTheFranchise

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

i'll get to more home games at least
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Jan 7 with 2127 viewsskippyjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:50 - Jan 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

plenty of the ball
attacking fullbacks

thank f@ck for that

Nordfeldt rolled it just outside our box for a defender.. I'm already convinced Clement is a footballing deity.. it's refreshing to see such ambitious footballing foresight.. Instead of lump it Monk, cautious Guidolin, and clueless Bob.

0-0 at half time.. when we're usually at least 1 down.. but it looks like a sh*te game.. even if I'm watching it like I've had 10 pints through periscope.

Clement out!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:01 - Jan 7 with 2091 viewssherpajacob

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Jan 7 by Groo

From what I can see, BBC Wales and Wales online devote about 95% of their coverage to t he championship.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:01 - Jan 7 with 2072 viewsSwanseajill

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Reminds me of my Mum when I asked what was for tea?

"You'll get what your given"
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Jan 7 with 2047 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:01 - Jan 7 by Swanseajill

Reminds me of my Mum when I asked what was for tea?

"You'll get what your given"

Bread and catch it my mother used to say. Never quite understood why.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 16:06]

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Jan 7 with 2010 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Ashley says he's going to move further back and shoot landscape for the 2nd half.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Jan 7 with 2005 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Mmm nutella

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Jan 7 with 1987 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Sh1t with sugar on. Townhill girl see.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:05 - Jan 7 with 1947 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Jan 7 by WarwickHunt

Yeah that was another of my old girl's lines too.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 16:05]

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:05 - Jan 7 with 1926 viewsmax936

Sounds as if its a typical start to a 2nd half from us again with Huill pushing on to us.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Jan 7 with 1907 viewsskippyjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Jan 7 by WarwickHunt

Don't now.. my ears are ringing by here mun.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Jan 7 with 1876 viewsskippyjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:05 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah that was another of my old girl's lines too.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 16:05]

I knows you see boy!

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Jan 7 with 1877 viewsSwanseajill

my mum used to say that too...

She was from Barry, and only used to say Sh.....very quietly.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Jan 7 with 1835 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Same from my nan is Sketty - she was a St Thomas transplant though

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Jan 7 with 1833 viewsswanjackal

Ki seems to have had more misses today than a male member of the Church of Latter Day Saints.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Jan 7 with 1775 viewsLandore_Jack

A bit of a let off there. Free header.

#backtojack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Jan 7 with 1723 viewsSwanseajill

Hand o heart, I won't be crying in my flannel tonight if we lose this today.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:12 - Jan 7 with 1698 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Jan 7 by Swanseajill

Hand o heart, I won't be crying in my flannel tonight if we lose this today.

Don't want a replay that's for sure.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:12 - Jan 7 with 1689 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

not taking our chances mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:15 - Jan 7 with 1604 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round Match Day Thread on 16:19 - Jan 7 with 1427 viewsdailew

Looks like Borja wants out.

Not interested at all.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024