Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robbie Brady £12million 13:35 - Jan 5 with 5007 viewswestside

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/norwich-confident-getting-1
Robbie Brady £12million on 13:37 - Jan 5 with 4375 viewsjojaca

We are not paying £12 million for left back.

Even when you know, you never know?

Robbie Brady £12million on 13:45 - Jan 5 with 4274 viewsswanjackal

Bit steep, but have a feeling Clement may have sussed out early that Taylor is not the answer, and a full back of higher quality has been ear-marked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Robbie Brady £12million on 13:47 - Jan 5 with 4249 viewsMattG

He's decent from dead ball situations too, so may not just be a replacement for Taylor.....

Joking aside, I like him as a player but not at £12m.
Robbie Brady £12million on 13:48 - Jan 5 with 4244 viewsAustinIsOurHero

£12m

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Robbie Brady £12million on 13:49 - Jan 5 with 4221 viewsjasper_T

£12m isn't what it used to be.
Robbie Brady £12million on 13:51 - Jan 5 with 4194 viewslegoman

Robbie Brady £12million on 13:49 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

£12m isn't what it used to be.

£12m don't even buy you £10m these days

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Robbie Brady £12million on 13:52 - Jan 5 with 4174 viewsCRTEED7

This is the kind of money we will have to pay if we are to be competitive in this league. Haven't put our hands in our pocket thus far and look at the position we're in. Brady is also only 24 so has years of football left in him.
Robbie Brady £12million on 14:10 - Jan 5 with 4030 viewskyswans

Hard worker, can put in a cross, young so this price won't go down. Can play LM or LB.

£12m is a high price, but IMO we need to pay what they ask so we get him instead of CP/Burnley/Leicester, teams we need to be beating to stay up.
Login to get fewer ads

Robbie Brady £12million on 14:10 - Jan 5 with 4029 viewsTheKirkyLife

£5-8 million? Sure. Quality player.
Robbie Brady £12million on 14:23 - Jan 5 with 3893 viewsairedale

Only big clubs pay £12m for left backs?
Robbie Brady £12million on 14:28 - Jan 5 with 3854 viewsOldjack

Offer them 3 mill and throw Taylor in as a good will gesture

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Robbie Brady £12million on 15:34 - Jan 5 with 3575 viewsGriffting

Robbie Brady £12million on 14:28 - Jan 5 by Oldjack

Offer them 3 mill and throw Taylor in as a good will gesture

We'd have to pay 15 million if we throw in Taylor.
Robbie Brady £12million on 15:46 - Jan 5 with 3472 viewsFireboy

Robbie Brady £12million on 15:34 - Jan 5 by Griffting

Pure class
Robbie Brady £12million on 15:53 - Jan 5 with 3398 viewsLoyal

Robbie Brady £12million on 14:23 - Jan 5 by airedale

Only big clubs pay £12m for left backs?

Or centre backs ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Robbie Brady £12million on 15:55 - Jan 5 with 3378 viewsLeonWasGod

Robbie Brady £12million on 15:34 - Jan 5 by Griffting

Don't start me on throw ins and Taylor. I'm not joining the 'let's slag Taylor off indiscriminately at any opportunity' gang, but f*ck me how long does it take to take a throw in? I've never seen anyone consistently take so long to make a decision - and it's not a time wasting ploy either as he's the same whether we're in front or trailing.
Robbie Brady £12million on 16:24 - Jan 5 with 3252 viewsclement

January prices innit. can't see us getting better than Taylor for much less. probably fair to compare him to Davies price wise.

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Robbie Brady £12million on 16:32 - Jan 5 with 3184 viewsSwaneeRiver

Robbie Brady £12million on 16:24 - Jan 5 by clement

January prices innit. can't see us getting better than Taylor for much less. probably fair to compare him to Davies price wise.

I thought the sales started in January? Surely some bargains to be had in this month's clearouts, before the prices go back up ?
Robbie Brady £12million on 16:43 - Jan 5 with 3106 viewsLoyal

Robbie Brady £12million on 15:55 - Jan 5 by LeonWasGod

Don't start me on throw ins and Taylor. I'm not joining the 'let's slag Taylor off indiscriminately at any opportunity' gang, but f*ck me how long does it take to take a throw in? I've never seen anyone consistently take so long to make a decision - and it's not a time wasting ploy either as he's the same whether we're in front or trailing.

Processing of information not as quick as it should be.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Robbie Brady £12million on 16:53 - Jan 5 with 3046 viewsSmellyplumz

Robbie Brady £12million on 13:45 - Jan 5 by swanjackal

Bit steep, but have a feeling Clement may have sussed out early that Taylor is not the answer, and a full back of higher quality has been ear-marked.

Please Paul please.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Robbie Brady £12million on 16:56 - Jan 5 with 3010 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Robbie Brady £12million on 15:55 - Jan 5 by LeonWasGod

Our throw ins have been dreadful for a very long time whoever takes them. Largely due to the fact than nobody moves to give a target.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Robbie Brady £12million on 17:02 - Jan 5 with 2953 viewsJackBaston

I cant be the only one who thinks we can do better than Brady surely?
Robbie Brady £12million on 17:50 - Jan 5 with 2739 viewsploppy

Robbie Brady £12million on 13:45 - Jan 5 by swanjackal

My understanding is that Taylor was subbed against Palace because he'd hurt his rubs when fouling Zaha - when Zaha fell on top of him - rather than it being stroke of tactical genius by Clement.
Robbie Brady £12million on 18:03 - Jan 5 with 2664 viewsDrGonzo

Firstly Brady is not a left back. Second if we could get him for a decent price then he may be a good buy. Nothing like any of the players we have. Good left foot, good cross and shot.

We've been crying out for a winger that can supply a striker for a long time.
Robbie Brady £12million on 18:13 - Jan 5 with 2574 viewsCambJack

It's over inflated but any players we sign this window will be, because we're clearly desperate and nobody wants to sell. It would be tragic to say we'd swapped Williams' fee for Brady but if it maintained our premier league status we might not have a choice. As someone said, teams are clearly targeting Taylor now so we need to address that
Robbie Brady £12million on 18:47 - Jan 5 with 2332 viewsSwanjaxs

Robbie Brady £12million on 17:02 - Jan 5 by JackBaston

I cant be the only one who thinks we can do better than Brady surely?

Two words ... beggars and choosers 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024