Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. 13:48 - Jan 8 with 7713 viewsmagicdaps10

Reports are we are hoping to do a double deal with PSV for the two.
Arias would be a superb signing, excellent right back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:18 - Jun 7 with 1524 viewspencoedjack

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:08 - Jun 7 by Nirvana

He would be right on both ends from what I've seen, as well.

Probably caught about 12-15 PSV games the past couple seasons, and his assessment reflects what I've seen. Narsingh does have quality though (see: goal against Bayern).

Arias has looked great in attack when I've seen him, although sometimes gives up possession too easily. He can appear shaky in defence at moments, but I feel that has more to do with the laziness of attackers in the Eredivisie. Not much tracking back takes place, so it's hard to gauge fullbacks.

Like I said, I'd be ecstatic if we got him. And I highly doubt we're the only ones in contact, I'm sure the big boys have reached out to him. It seems he is waiting for a few moves to be made first, or is looking for a guaranteed starting role.

We can do that for him, and we should be stressing that in any talks. I'd still prefer Capa, but Arias is a talent worth signing. Does your friend have an opinion on Jorrit Hendrix? I like the guy's game, what say PSV fans?

He's a mate & work colleague he hasn't mentioned Hendrix

Think PSV fans ( & other big Dutch clubs) are pretty p1ssed off that what they deem as small PL clubs are able to attract their better players.

Money money money
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:31 - Jun 7 with 1490 viewsNirvana

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:18 - Jun 7 by pencoedjack

He's a mate & work colleague he hasn't mentioned Hendrix

Think PSV fans ( & other big Dutch clubs) are pretty p1ssed off that what they deem as small PL clubs are able to attract their better players.

Money money money

Yeah, I'd imagine that to be the case. And rightly so.

But it's all relative, ultimately. The 'circle of money' if you will.

Ask your mate about Hendrix next time you get the chance, though, for me. Unfortunately, I don't have any PSV-supporting work colleagues.
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:33 - Jun 7 with 1484 viewspencoedjack

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:31 - Jun 7 by Nirvana

Yeah, I'd imagine that to be the case. And rightly so.

But it's all relative, ultimately. The 'circle of money' if you will.

Ask your mate about Hendrix next time you get the chance, though, for me. Unfortunately, I don't have any PSV-supporting work colleagues.

Are we being linked with him ( Hendrix) as well ?
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:42 - Jun 7 with 1468 viewsNirvana

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:33 - Jun 7 by pencoedjack

Are we being linked with him ( Hendrix) as well ?

I wish we were, but not that I know of.

I know he didn't play that much this season, so maybe he's unhappy and we can get a deal on him. My take is he fits our style of play, is young and positionally versatile, and provides leadership even at a young age.

I've seen him play a bit but interested to hear a supporter's view. Maybe there's an issue I'm unaware of.

No rush, just interested.
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 07:56 - Jun 8 with 1282 viewspencoedjack

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:42 - Jun 7 by Nirvana

I wish we were, but not that I know of.

I know he didn't play that much this season, so maybe he's unhappy and we can get a deal on him. My take is he fits our style of play, is young and positionally versatile, and provides leadership even at a young age.

I've seen him play a bit but interested to hear a supporter's view. Maybe there's an issue I'm unaware of.

No rush, just interested.

ME What are your thoughts on a player called Hendrix who plays for PSV ?

PSV Also want to keep it !
A youngster that played too less due to injury and lost his spot because of Marco van Ginkel (chelsea rental)

Do we lost stable players to the Swans ?

ME No he just watches a lot of European football and cant believe he hasn't played more (but you explain why)

PSV I'm afraid that Andres Guardado will go back to Mexico ... in that case Hendrix can be the next key player at midfield

So obviously rated highly by my PSV mate Nirvana
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 23:01 - Jun 21 with 1013 viewsNirvana

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 07:56 - Jun 8 by pencoedjack

ME What are your thoughts on a player called Hendrix who plays for PSV ?

PSV Also want to keep it !
A youngster that played too less due to injury and lost his spot because of Marco van Ginkel (chelsea rental)

Do we lost stable players to the Swans ?

ME No he just watches a lot of European football and cant believe he hasn't played more (but you explain why)

PSV I'm afraid that Andres Guardado will go back to Mexico ... in that case Hendrix can be the next key player at midfield

So obviously rated highly by my PSV mate Nirvana

Thanks for having the awkward conversation for me, Pencoed.

I figured Hendrix would be coveted, as everytime I've seen him his quality stood out and he was all over the pitch.

One for the future then, maybe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024