Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement on transfers 16:09 - Jan 10 with 5754 viewsTheResurrection

Seeing as they are claiming responsibility for the Bradley sacking and Clement appointment, therefore more hands on than ever before, can we have something concrete on WTF is going on with this window with yet another game fast approaching.

Regardless of when Clement was appointed we've had months to prepare for this window, even if that's a target list to offer to Clement for his say so.

We are a third of the way through FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:20 - Jan 10 with 3420 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

So we're getting rid of a guy who is apparently the number one transfer target for Chelsea. We're then replacing him with a kid who hasn't scored in 20 professional games in an inferior league.

If they do not publicly lament this series of events then I will be writing to get my £10 back and I will sincerely hope the entire organisation goes under. This would be the final straw for me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:22 - Jan 10 with 3392 viewsBorojack

Is there anything you don't blame the Trust for.

What about the Germans invading Poland in 1939 or that iceberg that sunk the titanic I mean surely they could have done something.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:26 - Jan 10 with 3355 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:22 - Jan 10 by Borojack

What about the Germans invading Poland in 1939 or that iceberg that sunk the titanic I mean surely they could have done something.

I'd prefer the Trust to finally start being the pain in the ass watchdog they were supposed to be if that's alright with you?

And to get in and amongst it when it comes to this window. What's going on, and I don't mean laying all our cards out on the table, but at least give us the broad plan.

Are we fighting to stay up or preparing for the Championship?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:32 - Jan 10 with 3283 viewsgazza_1234

Only been 3 transfers in the prem so far...
Trust Statement on transfers on 16:37 - Jan 10 with 3231 viewsDyfnant

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:32 - Jan 10 by gazza_1234

Should that matter to us

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:42 - Jan 10 with 3193 viewsvetchonian

You could be right BUT what if Clement has looked at the list already prepared ......and when he had stopped laughing said ok lets be serious and get these guys?
We all agree our scouting/sourcing over the past windows has not been the best just maybe things are slow as Clement has only been in post a week and he has ripped up HJs preferred shopping list and now things are starting from scratch. But hey ho lets find something else to knock the Trust with. The January window is often slow as players and agents sit on their hands waiting for the best deals as clubs panic

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:43 - Jan 10 with 3183 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:37 - Jan 10 by Dyfnant

Should that matter to us

No, completely irrelevant.

We can't play Palace every week and we need players more than any other.

WTF is going on with potential full backs??

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:45 - Jan 10 with 3162 viewsgazza_1234

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:37 - Jan 10 by Dyfnant

Should that matter to us

Yep. I think there's one move that will set off a domino affect. Who's going to sell players without being ready to bring someone in.
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:46 - Jan 10 with 3135 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:42 - Jan 10 by vetchonian

You could be right BUT what if Clement has looked at the list already prepared ......and when he had stopped laughing said ok lets be serious and get these guys?
We all agree our scouting/sourcing over the past windows has not been the best just maybe things are slow as Clement has only been in post a week and he has ripped up HJs preferred shopping list and now things are starting from scratch. But hey ho lets find something else to knock the Trust with. The January window is often slow as players and agents sit on their hands waiting for the best deals as clubs panic

They need knocking and the past is proof of that.

Anyone not banging on their door from now on in is doing our Club a disservice.

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:52 - Jan 10 with 3071 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:22 - Jan 10 by Borojack

We need someone on the Trust that's going to keep on about things. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:52 - Jan 10 with 3059 viewsDyfnant

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:45 - Jan 10 by gazza_1234

Yep. I think there's one move that will set off a domino affect. Who's going to sell players without being ready to bring someone in.

Well it seems us for one, Llorentte!!!
Sweinsteigers sitting in Man U's reserves. Why don't the board actually show some balls and offer to double his wages for 6 months. We need quality now, not the end of the month

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:54 - Jan 10 with 3039 viewsHighjack

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:52 - Jan 10 by Dyfnant

Well it seems us for one, Llorentte!!!
Sweinsteigers sitting in Man U's reserves. Why don't the board actually show some balls and offer to double his wages for 6 months. We need quality now, not the end of the month

We aren't going to pay someone £700,000 a week.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:56 - Jan 10 with 3022 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I don't want to know who we are after .

It's best if targets aren't out in the open .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:57 - Jan 10 with 3008 viewsDyfnant

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:54 - Jan 10 by Highjack

We aren't going to pay someone £700,000 a week.

Your right, we'd rather spend £70k a week on turds like Ulloa

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:57 - Jan 10 with 3002 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:32 - Jan 10 by gazza_1234

Wrong. There's been 7:

http://www.soccernews.com/soccer-transfers/

Come on you Swans.

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:03 - Jan 10 with 2952 viewsBorojack

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:52 - Jan 10 by Darran

We need someone on the Trust that's going to keep on about things. 👀

Yes we do but it's only 10 days into the window and there is nothing happening anywhere not easy to sign players when there keeping their options open till later in the window.
Also it's difficult with relegation clauses we are in a right mess.

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:07 - Jan 10 with 2923 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Statement on transfers on 16:56 - Jan 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

I don't want to know who we are after .

It's best if targets aren't out in the open .

In this league I doubt that matters a jot. We just need to show some balls and go after who we think can do something for us Then make an offer and sound them out. If no good, move on.

And what's going on with Llorente. Does he want to go? Are we willing to let him go now his head has been turned? Will we not let him go if we can't find a replacement?

Are we looking at loan options, is Clement using his contacts, is there a youngster desperate for first team action that's not likely to figure with his present club?

Who is in charge of transfers? What approach are we using? Is it Jenkins who has the final say and is this wise after the last 3 years?

Who is our leader? Where is the Club leadership?

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:15 - Jan 10 with 2839 viewsswancity

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:03 - Jan 10 by Borojack

Yes we do but it's only 10 days into the window and there is nothing happening anywhere not easy to sign players when there keeping their options open till later in the window.
Also it's difficult with relegation clauses we are in a right mess.

Only 10 days?

Come on. We're a club in disarray and yet they're still not making the right noises. Stop making excuses for them, you would be an ideal addition onto the trust. They like making excuses and cuddling up to every phucker instead of taking action and ruffling feathers.

By the way, anyone know what plucking progress is being made by the trust since they were shunted to one side like a useless twpenny rabbit!

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:16 - Jan 10 with 2831 viewsvetchonian

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:07 - Jan 10 by TheResurrection

In this league I doubt that matters a jot. We just need to show some balls and go after who we think can do something for us Then make an offer and sound them out. If no good, move on.

And what's going on with Llorente. Does he want to go? Are we willing to let him go now his head has been turned? Will we not let him go if we can't find a replacement?

Are we looking at loan options, is Clement using his contacts, is there a youngster desperate for first team action that's not likely to figure with his present club?

Who is in charge of transfers? What approach are we using? Is it Jenkins who has the final say and is this wise after the last 3 years?

Who is our leader? Where is the Club leadership?

You ask a lot of questions.....I would hope that all of the questions in your thirs statement are being looked at by those responsible.....should this detail be played out in front of fans...I dont think so do other clubs....and these days were are just another PLC .

DO we need hour by hour updates on who we have talked to?

Lets hope the Trust are asking some of these questions I am like most frustrated with the shape of the squad and hope we can intorduce some quality in this window...BUT its not gonig to be an easy one....it will be hard to tempt players here without huge financial incentive given our current status......and can we afford risking on on a Macburnie type from another PL club?
I think its best we let the club get on with it.....to answer your last questions HJ is Chairman, Pearlman is CEO and Steve and Jason the majority shareholdes two of these are over the pond in the USA and the other two should be here in SWansea.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:22 - Jan 10 with 2768 viewsPhil_S

Clearly it would not be right to reveal any of the club's transfer targets however I can answer some of your questions. The reason why I would stop short of naming players is purely because some will be known as being available and some not so but we have been asked to keep names confidential and I will respect that.

We are active in the market and we are told that there are deals that will near completion and yes, they are in areas where we need strengthening. Again, not right to reveal those areas but that is the case.

Paul is using his contacts and is identifying people that he believes can strengthen us and is heavily involved in the selection of players, as it should be. One of the advantages of Paul is clearly that he has many contacts in the game and it is good to know he is using them.

The club did have a list of targets that was drawn up when Bradley was here but clearly we wanted the new manager to have a full say in recruitment (in the same way as he did with his backroom staff)

Personally I think we will see people arrive over the course of the next few days - the January window is always an odd one as more business gets done in the second half than the first half but it is recognised amongst all shareholders and even more so by the coaching team that the sooner we do business the better it is for us
Trust Statement on transfers on 17:26 - Jan 10 with 2727 viewsDarran

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:22 - Jan 10 by Phil_S

Clearly it would not be right to reveal any of the club's transfer targets however I can answer some of your questions. The reason why I would stop short of naming players is purely because some will be known as being available and some not so but we have been asked to keep names confidential and I will respect that.

We are active in the market and we are told that there are deals that will near completion and yes, they are in areas where we need strengthening. Again, not right to reveal those areas but that is the case.

Paul is using his contacts and is identifying people that he believes can strengthen us and is heavily involved in the selection of players, as it should be. One of the advantages of Paul is clearly that he has many contacts in the game and it is good to know he is using them.

The club did have a list of targets that was drawn up when Bradley was here but clearly we wanted the new manager to have a full say in recruitment (in the same way as he did with his backroom staff)

Personally I think we will see people arrive over the course of the next few days - the January window is always an odd one as more business gets done in the second half than the first half but it is recognised amongst all shareholders and even more so by the coaching team that the sooner we do business the better it is for us

Thanks Phil keep up the good work.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:29 - Jan 10 with 2691 viewsJango

Well I think that's cleared that up
Trust Statement on transfers on 17:29 - Jan 10 with 2687 viewsBorojack

Thanks for taking the time to share that information hopefully we will see some quality additions soon.

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:32 - Jan 10 with 2662 viewsTheResurrection

Thank you very much Phil, that is much appreciated and just what many will want to hear.

(To the perennial excuse makers and apologisers - Fack off you sycophantic, boring kunts!!

Trust Statement on transfers on 17:32 - Jan 10 with 2656 viewspencoedjack

Nice update Phil 👍

I await a negative response from the usual suspect(s)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024