Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 12:43 - Jan 11 with 28749 viewsjackharris

Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC
Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, UK SA12FA
Saturday January 14th 2017, at 3pm
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 13:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:13 - Jan 14 with 1384 viewsAussieSwan

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 14 by Quincy999

From what i heard he was willing to come back for the right money.

as was Joe Allen ... just shows the incompetency of Jenkins and the board not putting the right people in the right positions for the betterment of the club

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Jan 14 with 1383 viewscrix

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:02 - Jan 14 by jacksfullaces

not quite sure what you mean?

I am no expert hence my question, but to be fair, the question wasn't directed to you but the person you were talking to, who is keen to always deconstruct the team without offering a realistic strategy forward.

I wouldn't bother mate, from what I read the person to whom I think you were referring doesn't have a clue, one post hes critical of us sitting back then another post hes critical of our full backs attacking.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Jan 14 with 1317 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:38 - Jan 14 by blueytheblue

Weren't your signings under Laudrup fairly cheap(ish)?

Yes but in the main they fitted into the style of football that we wanted to play.

Jenkinsball signings screwed that up.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:31 - Jan 14 with 1298 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:33 - Jan 14 by jacksfullaces

let me know if you get any solutions rather than hindsight or could haves/should haves

If I was in charge of recruitment and was presented with a list of available midfielders back in November/December, I'd have put Joey Barton into my 'Ring and ask offer a trial/ 6 month contract' pile.

Hindsight certainly isn't needed. Huw will have had a list of who was available and who wasn't.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:32 - Jan 14 with 1304 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Jan 14 by dobjack2

Yes but in the main they fitted into the style of football that we wanted to play.

Jenkinsball signings screwed that up.

Jenkins is still looking for a bargain basement £2m Michu...would be his get out of jail card but it ain't gonna happen.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:32 - Jan 14 with 1302 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:36 - Jan 14 by LeonWasGod

Sorry, but I don't believe a word of that. Laudrup could have whinged all he liked, but we'renot Man C. We're not Chelsea. We can't afford to compete financially. We have to try to build a squad on the cheap (

We did. It just depends who's doing the building...
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:37 - Jan 14 with 1281 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:31 - Jan 14 by KulusBeatFactory

As Barton is unavailable - who could we get in the same vein ?

Charlie Adam

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:45 - Jan 14 with 1239 viewsmonmouth

Not sure what the general thrust is, but I was quite encouraged. It was a bloody strange game. Was it a pen? Because unlike at Tottenham I think this one would have made a massive difference to us.

Anyway, on we go. May be too late to save ourselves, but if we get a following wind, I think it can happen with a late season run.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:47 - Jan 14 with 1234 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:37 - Jan 14 by Starsky

Charlie Adam

James McCarthy
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:49 - Jan 14 with 1225 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Jan 14 by Quincy999

Good manager can command respect straight away and give the side a lift just by their presence and personality. We haven't got the time for a rookie manager who's going to take 6 months to work out how and who we should play.

Yes we have mun, we've been around for over a century, and I'm confident we'll be around for another.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:27 - Jan 14 with 1130 viewsHeadmaster

Don't think Clement was too happy

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:30 - Jan 14 with 1125 viewsairedale

I'm ashamed to say that I felt a warm glow watching Chelsea take Leicester apart.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 14 with 1026 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:30 - Jan 14 by airedale

I'm ashamed to say that I felt a warm glow watching Chelsea take Leicester apart.

I watched it hoping to lift the gloom I feel about just felt sick watching it.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024