Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 12:43 - Jan 11 with 28886 viewsjackharris

Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC
Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, UK SA12FA
Saturday January 14th 2017, at 3pm
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 13:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:35 - Jan 14 with 3957 viewstomdickharry

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:02 - Jan 13 by epaul

Make that 22, Wallcott out as well

That could be to our advantage as he does give the Arsenal that bonus of his blistering pace when he plays in addition to his goals.Still a very difficult game,lets hope the off colour Arsenal turn up.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:32 - Jan 14 with 3790 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:06 - Jan 14 by Shonky

Giroud is in a crazy period of form. I'm fearing the worst tbh. Hope we go with FF and Mawson . Van Der Hoof seems to be cursed.

Van der Hoof. Lol that made me chuckle, and we do ship shed loads of goals when he plays. But we ship shed loads when he doesn't too so maybe I'm being harsh.

FF and Mawson for me too.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:58 - Jan 14 with 3689 viewsdeanscfc

Speaking to an Ajax fan in the Netherlands - he said that Van der Hoorn was a bit of a cult figure there for some shockingly bad performances followed by the occasional decent one.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Jan 14 with 3673 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Jan 14 with 3670 viewsHeadmaster

Already posted.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 14:01]
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 14 with 3532 viewsAnotherJohn

Not much in reserve out wide today if Dyer or Routs flop.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Jan 14 with 3481 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:58 - Jan 14 by deanscfc

Speaking to an Ajax fan in the Netherlands - he said that Van der Hoorn was a bit of a cult figure there for some shockingly bad performances followed by the occasional decent one.

That doesn't surprise me in the least. He'd be a hero here already if he hadn't fluffed 2 scoring chances from 2 yards out. He flatters to deceive a bit as shown by the number of people raving about him after his first couple of games. A decent enough backup, but we need better as a starter.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 14 with 3444 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Jan 14 with 3341 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 14 by AnotherJohn

Not much in reserve out wide today if Dyer or Routs flop.

Barrow out with a side strain according to Dineen's kid.

More reason I'm surprised we didn't go with the diamond. To their credit, Routs (when he isn't giving the ball away) and Dyer are good defensive wings. But anything they offer in attack would be a pleasant surprise.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 14:16]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 14 with 3247 viewsJokeren1943

Have to say, Dyer is going to be a disaster.

Rest look okay.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 14:23]
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 14 with 3207 viewsSwan91

I personally would have put Gylfi on the left and routledge on the right... with dyer on the subs bench just incase... then put Ki in AM and fulton as cm with cork... think it would be a good mix of attack and defence
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 14 with 3031 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 14 by Swan91

I personally would have put Gylfi on the left and routledge on the right... with dyer on the subs bench just incase... then put Ki in AM and fulton as cm with cork... think it would be a good mix of attack and defence

1-4

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:53 - Jan 14 with 2931 viewsFireboy

Cork has got a job on this aft

Ozil will have a field day
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Jan 14 with 2821 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

15 seconds in and Cork gives the ball away in our own half with a ridiculous pass.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Jan 14 with 2751 viewsdailew

High tempo start. I like.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Jan 14 with 2951 viewsSgorioFruit

Leon injured?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Jan 14 with 2864 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cork really is terrible. We build an attack and have 6 -7 players in their final third and under no pressure he whacks it back to a centre back in our half. He possesses such little talent. It is an insult he plays for us in this division.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Jan 14 with 2869 viewsBloodyhills

looking good so far.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 14 with 2764 viewsBournedore

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Jan 14 by Bloodyhills

looking good so far.

Familiar innit...?
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Jan 14 with 2711 viewsLord_Bony

Unlucky Gylfi...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:18 - Jan 14 with 2631 viewsKulusBeatFactory

so much more organisation, purpose and confidence
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Jan 14 with 2529 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Jan 14 by dailew

High tempo start. I like.

last seen at the liberty vs liverpool - lets hope we dont run of steam again
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:23 - Jan 14 with 2518 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:18 - Jan 14 by KulusBeatFactory

so much more organisation, purpose and confidence

Yes it really is clear to see. It really does highlight how out of his depth and void of knowledge of how to set up a team Bradley was.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Jan 14 with 2501 viewsMrSwerve

Ki's passing has been shocking today.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Jan 14 with 2460 viewsKulusBeatFactory

i see M Morgan has inherited Brad Bobbly's gormless slack-jaw
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024