Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 12:43 - Jan 11 with 15247 viewsjackharris

Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC
Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, UK SA12FA
Saturday January 14th 2017, at 3pm
[Post edited 14 Jan 13:31]

Poll: How much should we try to charge 4 the match v Rotherham (with their agreement)?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:00 - Jan 11 with 5189 viewsairedale

We'll have to go a bit to win thissun. All down to our defence imo, given the way that Arsenal have been playing. BYHOFAD.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 11 with 5117 viewsjackharris

Poll: How much should we try to charge 4 the match v Rotherham (with their agreement)?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 00:11 - Jan 12 with 4940 viewsLoyal

It's got 1-1 all over it.

I actually love The Nolans and have knocked my cock silly to all their songs and videos. Even when one died I thrashed a quick one out in work whilst she would have still been warm. Yes, I do have standards? The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: How far would you go get our club back ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 05:35 - Jan 12 with 4883 viewsCooperman

Another cracking OP by the OP.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:56 - Jan 12 with 4733 viewsClinton

Wont be disappointed with a defeat, but will be disappointed if we crumble defensively again.
Looking for a well organised and gutsy performance. As I write that I think I might be disappointed. Hope for the best expect and the worst.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:36 - Jan 13 with 4298 viewsLegend83

Bellerin and Coquelin out injured - every little helps.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:49 - Jan 13 with 4224 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:36 - Jan 13 by Legend83

Just another 23 more first squad players to go, and we might........might just have a chance at a draw.

Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:02 - Jan 13 with 4205 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:49 - Jan 13 by swanjackal

Just another 23 more first squad players to go, and we might........might just have a chance at a draw.

Make that 22, Wallcott out as well

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:35 - Jan 13 with 4094 viewsRiscaJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:36 - Jan 13 by Legend83

Bellerin being out is a big plus.

Shame we haven't got Narsingh or Montero available

JENKINS OUT

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:59 - Jan 13 with 4070 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:35 - Jan 13 by RiscaJack

Bellerin being out is a big plus.

Shame we haven't got Narsingh or Montero available

What injury has Montero got ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 13 with 3991 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:59 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

What injury has Montero got ?

ankle ligaments i think

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact Tea bag was also born to lie ,fact

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 13 with 3954 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I've been seeing conflicting reports about Bellerin's availability.

I'm thinking we will be going defensive with a diamond midfield tomorrow:

------Fab------
KN-AM-FF-SK
------Leon-----
--Fulton-Ki----
-----Siggy------
----FL-WR-----

Would certainly prefer Barrow over Routledge, but Modou seems to be in the doghouse for whatever reason.

Planet Swans 2015 Poster of the Year
Poll: Please help me win an argument with the missus: is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:30 - Jan 13 with 3921 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

------Fab------
KN-AM-FF-SK
------Leon-----
--Fulton-Ki----
-----Siggy------
----FL-WR-----

Would certainly prefer Barrow over Routledge, but Modou seems to be in the doghouse for whatever reason.

I agree with that, with the exception of Cork for Leon.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:43 - Jan 13 with 3900 viewsspiderboy

2-1 swans

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:30 - Jan 13 with 3795 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:30 - Jan 13 by airedale

I agree with that, with the exception of Cork for Leon.

Yeah, that was a consideration, expect Leon is due another appearance.

Poll: Please help me win an argument with the missus: is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 13 with 3729 viewslibero

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

------Fab------
KN-AM-FF-SK
------Leon-----
--Fulton-Ki----
-----Siggy------
----FL-WR-----

If you ever watch the swansea live, you will see that WR is a very strong intelligent footballer who links good with midfield and forward, always avilable

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 13 with 3715 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 13 by libero

If you ever watch the swansea live, you will see that WR is a very strong intelligent footballer who links good with midfield and forward, always avilable

Ha! Always available to receive the ball and then instantly give it away.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 13 with 3677 viewslibero

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 13 by ploppy

No u not watch properly, try and see for self

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:09 - Jan 13 with 3594 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 13 by ploppy

Hard to believe I know but this is still better than what the other wingers have been offering.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:41 - Jan 13 with 3548 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

F'cking hell predict the team?

I wouldnt start with Lukas at the moment?
No idea?

All the best at your home debut Paul.

2-1 Swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:50 - Jan 14 with 3310 viewsbuilthjack

We will get at least a draw, and if we have the rub of the green, a 2-1 win.

Poll: Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:08 - Jan 14 with 3293 viewsbritferry

I'm actually looking forward to today

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:21 - Jan 14 with 3275 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 13 by libero

No u not watch properly, try and see for self

This is probably why every manager picks him.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:38 - Jan 14 with 3176 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:08 - Jan 14 by britferry

I'm actually looking forward to today

Shot to nothing today. I think we might well nick something. I just want to see us play with purpose as a team and look as if we know what we are trying to do.

Realistically, if Arsenal play at their best they will mash anything we can offer, but watching some of their games this season they can also be incredibly ordinary for long patches.

Lap of the Gods.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:06 - Jan 14 with 3048 viewsShonky

Giroud is in a crazy period of form. I'm fearing the worst tbh. Hope we go with FF and Mawson . Van Der Hoof seems to be cursed.

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy." --Christopher Dawson

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:35 - Jan 14 with 2989 viewstomdickharry

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:02 - Jan 13 by epaul

Make that 22, Wallcott out as well

That could be to our advantage as he does give the Arsenal that bonus of his blistering pace when he plays in addition to his goals.Still a very difficult game,lets hope the off colour Arsenal turn up.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:32 - Jan 14 with 2822 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:06 - Jan 14 by Shonky

Giroud is in a crazy period of form. I'm fearing the worst tbh. Hope we go with FF and Mawson . Van Der Hoof seems to be cursed.

Van der Hoof. Lol that made me chuckle, and we do ship shed loads of goals when he plays. But we ship shed loads when he doesn't too so maybe I'm being harsh.

FF and Mawson for me too.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:58 - Jan 14 with 2721 viewsdeanscfc

Speaking to an Ajax fan in the Netherlands - he said that Van der Hoorn was a bit of a cult figure there for some shockingly bad performances followed by the occasional decent one.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Jan 14 with 2705 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Jan 14 with 2702 viewsHeadmaster

Already posted.
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:01]

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 14 with 2564 viewsAnotherJohn

Not much in reserve out wide today if Dyer or Routs flop.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Jan 14 with 2513 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:58 - Jan 14 by deanscfc

Speaking to an Ajax fan in the Netherlands - he said that Van der Hoorn was a bit of a cult figure there for some shockingly bad performances followed by the occasional decent one.

That doesn't surprise me in the least. He'd be a hero here already if he hadn't fluffed 2 scoring chances from 2 yards out. He flatters to deceive a bit as shown by the number of people raving about him after his first couple of games. A decent enough backup, but we need better as a starter.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Jan 14 with 2476 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Jan 14 with 2373 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 14 by AnotherJohn

Not much in reserve out wide today if Dyer or Routs flop.

Barrow out with a side strain according to Dineen's kid.

More reason I'm surprised we didn't go with the diamond. To their credit, Routs (when he isn't giving the ball away) and Dyer are good defensive wings. But anything they offer in attack would be a pleasant surprise.
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:16]

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 14 with 2279 viewsJokeren1943

Have to say, Dyer is going to be a disaster.

Rest look okay.
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:23]

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 14 with 2239 viewsSwan91

I personally would have put Gylfi on the left and routledge on the right... with dyer on the subs bench just incase... then put Ki in AM and fulton as cm with cork... think it would be a good mix of attack and defence

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 14 with 2063 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 14 by Swan91

I personally would have put Gylfi on the left and routledge on the right... with dyer on the subs bench just incase... then put Ki in AM and fulton as cm with cork... think it would be a good mix of attack and defence

1-4

We would be comfortably mid table with Joe Allen and Brendan Rodgers
Poll: Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:53 - Jan 14 with 1963 viewsFireboy

Cork has got a job on this aft

Ozil will have a field day

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Jan 14 with 1853 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

15 seconds in and Cork gives the ball away in our own half with a ridiculous pass.

We would be comfortably mid table with Joe Allen and Brendan Rodgers
Poll: Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Jan 14 with 1783 viewsdailew

High tempo start. I like.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2017 hosted by FastHosts