Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor 13:40 - Jan 11 with 2621 viewsSwanzay

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/taylor-fractures-cheekbone-35138
Taylor on 13:41 - Jan 11 with 2600 viewsTheFranchise

I guess he wont be giving any more soundbites to the press :)
Taylor on 13:48 - Jan 11 with 2520 viewsAussieSwan

Martin Olsson coming in to replace him. £5m fee

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Taylor on 13:49 - Jan 11 with 2510 viewsjasper_T

Either someone sorted him out in training or he's getting his excuse for not making the squad in early.

Or he was legitimately hurt (less fun this version).
Taylor on 13:50 - Jan 11 with 2486 viewsLeonWasGod

Taylor on 13:48 - Jan 11 by AussieSwan

Clement's always been a big fan ;-)

Good news that we're moving to fill an obvious need (even more so now), but it's very clear it's business as usual with regards to signings if this is true.
Taylor on 13:51 - Jan 11 with 2458 viewsWarwickHunt

Taylor on 13:49 - Jan 11 by jasper_T

Either someone sorted him out in training or he's getting his excuse for not making the squad in early.

Perhaps his nose was put out of joint at the same time...

His agent is on the phone to Barca as we speak. Probably.
Taylor on 14:06 - Jan 11 with 2329 viewsAussieSwan

How convenient. Most likely got himself injured to avoid the humiliation of being 2nd-choice and sitting on the bench. I bet he believes he'll walk back into the team when he's fit again.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Taylor on 14:08 - Jan 11 with 2300 viewsTheKirkyLife

Was about to say, how convenient! As much as I don't like getting happy with injuries this may be the best thing to happen to the squad this window. Should allow Kingsley and what seems like Olsson to get ahead in the pecking order.

On the point of Olsson, I was happy with him when Monk fancied a bid two years ago and I'm delighted with him now. Especially for £5 million.
Taylor on 14:35 - Jan 11 with 2170 viewssomersetsimon

Ok, own up. Which one of you did this?
Login to get fewer ads

Taylor on 15:07 - Jan 11 with 2032 viewstaff999555

Taylor on 13:48 - Jan 11 by AussieSwan

Must be planning for life in the championship if they are buying in championship quality players.
Taylor on 15:25 - Jan 11 with 1978 viewsTheFranchise

Taylor on 15:07 - Jan 11 by taff999555

Must be planning for life in the championship if they are buying in championship quality players.

Roberto Carlos retired and Philip Lahm isnt a fullback anymore.
Taylor on 15:28 - Jan 11 with 1949 viewsJohnw102

Taylor on 13:49 - Jan 11 by jasper_T

Sure bet he didn't get a ball in the face from a winger's cross, he would have been jumping and turning his back under those circumstances.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Taylor on 15:31 - Jan 11 with 1923 viewsTheFranchise

Taylor on 15:28 - Jan 11 by Johnw102

Sure bet he didn't get a ball in the face from a winger's cross, he would have been jumping and turning his back under those circumstances.

Nonsense, that player would have been miles passed him.
Taylor on 15:31 - Jan 11 with 1923 viewsSwansea93

Gutted about this, our best player this season.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Taylor on 15:44 - Jan 11 with 1856 viewsTheFranchise

Taylor on 15:31 - Jan 11 by Swansea93

Gutted about this, our best player this season.

crystal meth?
Taylor on 15:46 - Jan 11 with 1845 viewsicecoldjack

Somebody give him a dig then ?

Clement pulled him early second half in his first game and dropped him for the Hull game i believe .

Seems clement isn't that fussed considering Taylor is a senior player, olsen is better going forward but can be suspect at defending, it's a small upgrade IMO.

Taylor will be looking to get out now, wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at another club before the months out.
Taylor on 15:49 - Jan 11 with 1819 viewsSwansea93

Taylor on 15:44 - Jan 11 by TheFranchise

crystal meth?

Indeed

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Taylor on 15:54 - Jan 11 with 1785 viewssnork44

Taylor on 15:46 - Jan 11 by icecoldjack

Somebody give him a dig then ?

Clement pulled him early second half in his first game and dropped him for the Hull game i believe .

Seems clement isn't that fussed considering Taylor is a senior player, olsen is better going forward but can be suspect at defending, it's a small upgrade IMO.

Taylor will be looking to get out now, wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at another club before the months out.

In the torygragh article about Carroll it did say that Palarse are interested in signing the useless twonk !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Taylor on 16:10 - Jan 11 with 1713 viewsicecoldjack

Taylor on 15:54 - Jan 11 by snork44

In the torygragh article about Carroll it did say that Palarse are interested in signing the useless twonk !

He has been linked there before and knowing how prem managers like Pulis and fat sam like a dodgy deal with a dodgy agent it wouldnt surprise me to see taylor off for £5m .

In the right team and system he would do ok, would need solid players all round him, WBA may look at him,seem to remember them struggling at full bak for a while playing a 34yr old there if memory serves.

If he goes not such a bad thing, the premier league moved on and he never progressed after injury, basically treading water for the last 3 yrs.
Taylor on 16:17 - Jan 11 with 1686 viewswaynekerr55

Taylor on 16:10 - Jan 11 by icecoldjack

He has been linked there before and knowing how prem managers like Pulis and fat sam like a dodgy deal with a dodgy agent it wouldnt surprise me to see taylor off for £5m .

In the right team and system he would do ok, would need solid players all round him, WBA may look at him,seem to remember them struggling at full bak for a while playing a 34yr old there if memory serves.

If he goes not such a bad thing, the premier league moved on and he never progressed after injury, basically treading water for the last 3 yrs.

Whilst simultaneously acting like a c*nt. Good riddance if we can get shot.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Taylor on 18:04 - Jan 11 with 1483 viewsperchrockjack

Wonderful news
Nothing to do with me ,sadly

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Taylor on 18:29 - Jan 11 with 1413 viewsDafyddHuw

Who threw the punch?
Taylor on 19:13 - Jan 11 with 1341 viewsperchrockjack

It couldn't have been me as it's painful to form a tight fist.

That said I could have nutted him neatly to kicked his knee caps putting him out for a few weeks.

Fair play to whoever is responsible

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Taylor on 18:47 - Jan 12 with 1015 viewsmuzzfuzz

Taylor's time is up, he was ok in Championship but no where near good enough for PL, quit now Taylor your just not good enough, your not the only one that should go but you frustrate the fans so much and to be honest we would be better off with out you on the pitch
Taylor on 19:02 - Jan 12 with 941 viewsmonmouth

Taylor on 16:10 - Jan 11 by icecoldjack

"If he goes, not such a bad thing"

Did you just really write that Icey?

Let me rephrase

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024