Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Payet 10:40 - Jan 12 with 5344 viewsGriffting

Bilic has just stated that Payet no longer wants to play for West Ham but they will refuse to sell him. He's reportedly on 120 k per week.
Payet on 10:42 - Jan 12 with 4365 viewsTheFranchise

hope they keep him, he'll command a decent fee that they can reinvest
Payet on 10:48 - Jan 12 with 4312 viewsmonmouth

Does that mean he'll no longer beat the WHU badge over his heart then? Oh dear....altogether now 'we had Payet, Dimitri Payet, I just don't think you understand, because we are shit, he's facked off out of it, what a selfish tosser of a man'

That's got to hurt after idolising the tw*t. Football players are total cocks. I hope they make him train with the kids, sit on the bench, unused, or in the stand, for the rest of the contract he signed. But they won't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Payet on 10:49 - Jan 12 with 4306 viewsPegojack

Payet on 10:42 - Jan 12 by TheFranchise

hope they keep him, he'll command a decent fee that they can reinvest

These self indulgent prats of footballers never cease to amaze me.

Earning £120k a week, yes, A WEEK, more than most of us earn in five years, and he decides he doesn't want to play for them any more. Presumably he didn't express those sentiments when he was signing his contract for £120k a week.

Put him in for training with the U15's and fine him his wages if he refuses.
Payet on 10:50 - Jan 12 with 4291 viewsHighjack

If he doesn't want to play West Ham shouldn't pay him. In a perfect world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Payet on 10:53 - Jan 12 with 4266 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Same agent as Lamine Kone at Sunderland - no coincidence.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Payet on 10:58 - Jan 12 with 4230 viewsGriffting

Thought he was a bit younger than 30 years old mind. Been fairly anonymous for the majority of his career. A decent 12 months has gone to his head it seems. Actually, saying that I do seem to vaguely remember him turning us down to wait for a 'better move'? Might have got him mixed up with someone else.
Payet on 11:00 - Jan 12 with 4203 viewsNeath_Jack

Payet on 10:49 - Jan 12 by Pegojack

Earning £120k a week, yes, A WEEK, more than most of us earn in five years, and he decides he doesn't want to play for them any more. Presumably he didn't express those sentiments when he was signing his contract for £120k a week.

Have you ever been in a job and you decided that you want to leave? Irrespective of how much money he is on (it is obscene), it's his choice isnt it. Perhaps he doesn't want to live in London anymore, perhaps he's fallen out with people at the club, or maybe he's realised that the club are not going to fulfill his ambitions. Who knows.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Payet on 11:01 - Jan 12 with 4188 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Think you are right - while he was at Marseille?

Login to get fewer ads

Payet on 11:04 - Jan 12 with 4146 viewsBanosswan

Maybe Claude can convince him to come to sunny Swansea on loan for six months

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Payet on 11:04 - Jan 12 with 4146 viewspencoedjack

Payet on 10:49 - Jan 12 by Pegojack

I agree but couldn't have happened to a better club

I dislike the West Ham board so much ....
Payet on 11:11 - Jan 12 with 4098 viewsGriffting

Payet on 11:04 - Jan 12 by Banosswan

Maybe Claude can convince him to come to sunny Swansea on loan for six months

Not sure if that will work but West Ham fans are starting to see Gylfi as the perfect replacement.
Payet on 11:16 - Jan 12 with 4062 viewsBanosswan

Payet on 11:11 - Jan 12 by Griffting

Not sure if that will work but West Ham fans are starting to see Gylfi as the perfect replacement.

Tongue was firmly in cheek.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Payet on 11:18 - Jan 12 with 4034 views34dfgdf54

Payet on 11:04 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

I agree but couldn't have happened to a better club

I dislike the West Ham board so much ....

In footballing terms, scumbags of the highest order.

The way they act in the transfer market to try and turn players heads with derisory offers is an absolute disgrace.

Made an "improved bid" for Snodgrass yesterday, £5 million, that's £3 million less than we are supposedly paying for Tom Carroll. Dear me.
Payet on 11:24 - Jan 12 with 4000 viewsGriffting

Payet on 11:16 - Jan 12 by Banosswan

Tongue was firmly in cheek.

I realise.

Hopefully they'll keep him until the summer. Don't fancy them sniffing around for Gylfi.
Payet on 11:27 - Jan 12 with 3971 viewsJackBaston

Lol their fans think they should sell him and get Gylfi
Payet on 11:30 - Jan 12 with 3944 viewsBanosswan

Payet on 11:27 - Jan 12 by JackBaston

Lol their fans think they should sell him and get Gylfi

They'll test the water with a £300,000 bid soon

Payet on 11:43 - Jan 12 with 3891 viewsSwaneeRiver

Payet on 11:00 - Jan 12 by Neath_Jack

Have you ever been in a job and you decided that you want to leave? Irrespective of how much money he is on (it is obscene), it's his choice isnt it. Perhaps he doesn't want to live in London anymore, perhaps he's fallen out with people at the club, or maybe he's realised that the club are not going to fulfill his ambitions. Who knows.

Thing is when people - clubs, players, managers , whoever - sign a contract they should honour it and do everything they can to fulfill it until the two parties agree to end it.
Nothing wrong with the guy saying he's unhappy, but do his best for the people who pay his wages until a move comes through.
Payet on 11:54 - Jan 12 with 3840 viewsjasper_T

£120k/week is nothing to bend over backwards for when half a dozen other clubs have quietly let you know that they want to pay you £150k/week to do the same job with better teammates.

And going on strike and being fined a few weeks wages isn't much to worry about when you've been earning that much either.

Poor Dimi, has a hard life.
Payet on 11:56 - Jan 12 with 3818 viewswestwalesed

Why can't players simly be fired if they refuse to work? I don't get it? If I refuse to turn up at my client's houses for appointents I'd be sacked within a month?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Payet on 11:58 - Jan 12 with 3799 viewsjasper_T

Payet on 11:56 - Jan 12 by westwalesed

Why can't players simly be fired if they refuse to work? I don't get it? If I refuse to turn up at my client's houses for appointents I'd be sacked within a month?

Yeah, I'm sure it's in West Ham's best interests to sack a saleable asset whenever he has a tantrum.

Your clients can't flog you for tens of millions (probably, I don't know you).
Payet on 11:59 - Jan 12 with 3797 viewsGriffting

Well I suppose they hope to get 30/40 million pounds for him when they decide to sell.
Payet on 12:04 - Jan 12 with 3761 viewsswanjackal

They can, and a lot of the time, would be upheld with tribunal, refusing to work. However, this being football, the player is worth x amount, and the club are not willing to cancel the contract, and allow the person to step directly into anther club, and get nothing for it. In this way, as well as not having the option to work notice, you will only see players who have little value, being punished this way. It's crap, but it's the same with all pro sports, nobody is willing to make that huge stand against it, thus it will continue, especially when vultures will pick up the carrion of the aftermath.

Huge double standards in players and clubs when it comes to things like this.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 12:05]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Payet on 12:24 - Jan 12 with 3652 viewsAustinIsOurHero

chuck him in the reserves & stop paying him.
soon change his tune.

Payet on 12:47 - Jan 12 with 3561 viewsNeath_Jack

Payet on 11:43 - Jan 12 by SwaneeRiver

Thing is when people - clubs, players, managers , whoever - sign a contract they should honour it and do everything they can to fulfill it until the two parties agree to end it.
Nothing wrong with the guy saying he's unhappy, but do his best for the people who pay his wages until a move comes through.

And what happens when the club no longer wants someone there, Coach Bob for example. Should we have been made to honour his full term of the contract? It works both ways.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Payet on 12:58 - Jan 12 with 3492 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Keeping a player who does not want to be at a club and will no longer play for you defies logic.
You are better off getting rid and replacing him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024