Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This seasons biggest question answered 16:26 - Jan 14 with 1225 viewsSmellyplumz

Three 5 million pound players in the window tells you just how much this club wants to stay up... January was our only slim chance.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

This seasons biggest question answered on 16:28 - Jan 14 with 1205 viewsperchrockjack

January was our chance to bring in a game changer .

We haven't.

I doubt we will

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This seasons biggest question answered on 18:18 - Jan 14 with 1046 viewsPawelAbbott

Narsingh looks like he could be a decent signing, but that is going off his YouTube video so not based on much.
The other 2 I'm not convinced by, but lets see how they go.
It's not their price that bothers me it's the quality.
We need at least 3 players who are a major improvement on what we've got rather than minor improvements at best.
This seasons biggest question answered on 18:25 - Jan 14 with 1001 viewsbryanwadesquiff

This seasons biggest question answered on 18:18 - Jan 14 by PawelAbbott

Narsingh looks like he could be a decent signing, but that is going off his YouTube video so not based on much.
The other 2 I'm not convinced by, but lets see how they go.
It's not their price that bothers me it's the quality.
We need at least 3 players who are a major improvement on what we've got rather than minor improvements at best.

I seen the youtube clips of him.....looks to me like the wingers we have had since Sinclair and Hernandez....Barrow, Lamah mode always threaten to do something but never quite have an end product?
This seasons biggest question answered on 19:35 - Jan 14 with 919 viewsPawelAbbott

This seasons biggest question answered on 18:25 - Jan 14 by bryanwadesquiff

I seen the youtube clips of him.....looks to me like the wingers we have had since Sinclair and Hernandez....Barrow, Lamah mode always threaten to do something but never quite have an end product?

Tom Carrolls YouTube clips are mostly made up of him jogging n to the pitch.
It even has loops of him jogging on and pointing just to try and pad it out a bit.
He has to be one of the few players whose career highlights to date are made up almost entirely of trotting on off the subs bench.
This seasons biggest question answered on 20:50 - Jan 14 with 826 viewsJackBaston

Its not so much how much they cost
its more the fact theyre championship level players with no room for improvement
Im even more surprised that the trust can come out and say Pauls using his contacts when its absolute tripe
This seasons biggest question answered on 21:05 - Jan 14 with 771 viewsBloodyhills

Before the window I was thinking that it will give us an indication of what the owners want to do with the club and so far it looks like it's going to be taking us back to the Championship. They lack the courage to invest their money (or maybe don't have it) to keep us up.

I worry that they will try to get their money back by selling players and milking the club of the parachute payments.

Time will tell.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

This seasons biggest question answered on 21:24 - Jan 14 with 717 viewsAngelRangelQS

This seasons biggest question answered on 19:35 - Jan 14 by PawelAbbott

Tom Carrolls YouTube clips are mostly made up of him jogging n to the pitch.
It even has loops of him jogging on and pointing just to try and pad it out a bit.
He has to be one of the few players whose career highlights to date are made up almost entirely of trotting on off the subs bench.

And what do you suppose Leon's YouTube highlights would look like after a 13 year career and the best part of 500 games?
This seasons biggest question answered on 21:32 - Jan 14 with 698 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This seasons biggest question answered on 21:24 - Jan 14 by AngelRangelQS

And what do you suppose Leon's YouTube highlights would look like after a 13 year career and the best part of 500 games?

Well at Tom's age he was a quick winger who could take on defenders and cause havoc. In his later years it would be filled with interceptions and tackles. In his final years it would be full of Leon running around chasing players contributing absolutely nothing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

This seasons biggest question answered on 21:33 - Jan 14 with 679 viewsAngelRangelQS

This seasons biggest question answered on 21:32 - Jan 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well at Tom's age he was a quick winger who could take on defenders and cause havoc. In his later years it would be filled with interceptions and tackles. In his final years it would be full of Leon running around chasing players contributing absolutely nothing.

Yeah most of it would have been in league two.

I've read some sh*t on here in my time but talking about Tom Carroll's YouTube video is right up there. Let's give him a chance FFS
This seasons biggest question answered on 21:36 - Jan 14 with 668 viewsswans11

a left footed shot from outside area to help take your team to premiership and that's just to start
This seasons biggest question answered on 21:37 - Jan 14 with 661 viewsjack2jack

30 mill is nothing in today's game.quality costs,and we don't seem to want to do it. I'm
affraid,Mr Jenkins has lost his Midas touch.
This seasons biggest question answered on 21:43 - Jan 14 with 636 viewsAngelRangelQS

This seasons biggest question answered on 21:36 - Jan 14 by swans11

a left footed shot from outside area to help take your team to premiership and that's just to start

So a couple of goals in 13 years, a few tackles etc.

What Leon brings can never be captured in a sh*tty little YouTube video with a w*nk soundtrack and just because Carroll's is unlikely to either doesn't mean he's a poor signing.

We've got two coaches from Spurs in our squad who have worked with him recently but don't bother talking about that... let's instead look at a 3 minute video made by some spotty greasy haired teenager and make a judgement on that.

I also enjoy the way "neat and tidy" is used as a criticism of a player... since when is completing passes, keeping the ball moving and not losing possession a negative thing?

I wonder who the people knocking Carroll would have liked us to have signed.
This seasons biggest question answered on 22:21 - Jan 14 with 579 viewsPawelAbbott

This seasons biggest question answered on 21:32 - Jan 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Tom will be 25 at the end of the season.
Leon had played 5 seasons of first team football by that age.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024