Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy 18:09 - Jan 14 with 3031 viewsMagic_Michu

If anyone offers £20 million + I'd bite your hand off.

Comes up with a great free kick every now and again but just doesn't influence games enough.

Today he was absolutely terrible... and he's been poor most of the season. Runs a lot but doesn't contribute too much when not taking free kicks.

On a positive note... I thought Mawson and Fernandez were excellent today... even after today's score line.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Siggy on 18:12 - Jan 14 with 2570 viewsTheResurrection

More and more will see this mate. The pouting Icelandic prima Donna's days are over for us.

Been awful all season and seeing him fling his arms in the air after his massive cock up made me feel physically sick.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Siggy on 18:12 - Jan 14 with 2570 viewsMurph75

Yes. On the one condition the fee we received was spent on one player to replace him and not a fraction of it spent on some lad from Barnsley.
Siggy on 18:13 - Jan 14 with 2544 viewsNOTRAC

Leave him alone.He is by far our best player in an awful squad.
If you want to pick on someone, pick on the two millionaires in the stand who still, unbelievingly, and I say the word again, unbelievingly, run the show

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Siggy on 18:14 - Jan 14 with 2538 viewsMurph75

Siggy on 18:12 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

More and more will see this mate. The pouting Icelandic prima Donna's days are over for us.

Been awful all season and seeing him fling his arms in the air after his massive cock up made me feel physically sick.

If there was a leader in the dressing room he'd have this petulant attitude knocked out of him. Say what you want about Ash but right now I'd love to hear about one of our players chasing one of the opposition on the team bus after a match.
Siggy on 18:14 - Jan 14 with 2534 viewsbarry_island

Siggy on 18:12 - Jan 14 by Murph75

Yes. On the one condition the fee we received was spent on one player to replace him and not a fraction of it spent on some lad from Barnsley.

Peter Grant scored for Falkirk today. Probably worth a punt.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Siggy on 18:18 - Jan 14 with 2458 viewsMurph75

Siggy on 18:14 - Jan 14 by barry_island

Peter Grant scored for Falkirk today. Probably worth a punt.

It would have made more commercial sense for us to have bought Falkirk rather than 90% of their players.
Siggy on 18:20 - Jan 14 with 2442 viewsJonTheJack

Two descriptions I would never use to describe Siggy would be Primma Donna or petulant.

He is one of very few who look like they actually give a toss when they know they are in a God awful football team.
Siggy on 18:23 - Jan 14 with 2406 viewsJackFish

Siggy on 18:20 - Jan 14 by JonTheJack

Two descriptions I would never use to describe Siggy would be Primma Donna or petulant.

He is one of very few who look like they actually give a toss when they know they are in a God awful football team.

Yeah. Criticism of his performances I can understand, but not sure how people can question his attitude when he's always been one of the hardest workers and never shirks his responsibilities.
Login to get fewer ads

Siggy on 18:23 - Jan 14 with 2398 viewsdobjack2

The problem in midfield is the rest of them.
Siggy on 18:24 - Jan 14 with 2385 viewsMurph75

Really?
Siggy on 18:28 - Jan 14 with 2351 viewsploppy

He scores the odd brilliant free kick and takes a decent dead ball but the rest of the time he's like a dog chasing a balloon.
Siggy on 18:29 - Jan 14 with 2334 viewsA_Fans_Dad

True, but he is playing crap at the moment and has for most of the season.
He puts in the effort, but he has lost his mojo, how many goals has he scored from open play this season, in fact how many shots has he actually got on target to test the goal keeper.
62 Shots, 18 from inside the area, 57% on target for a Total of 5 goals which includes Penalties and Free Kicks.
Siggy on 18:34 - Jan 14 with 2286 viewsTheResurrection

Siggy on 18:13 - Jan 14 by NOTRAC

Leave him alone.He is by far our best player in an awful squad.
If you want to pick on someone, pick on the two millionaires in the stand who still, unbelievingly, and I say the word again, unbelievingly, run the show

It is what it is and everyone agrees with you about the scum in the stands.

But Siggy is SHIT and has been all season.

Get him out. Him and a few others. Get right down to it no messing about and rip up the pathetic little comfort zone that's been allowed to develop.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Siggy on 18:38 - Jan 14 with 2240 viewscontroversial_jack

Siggy on 18:34 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Get him out. Him and a few others. Get right down to it no messing about and rip up the pathetic little comfort zone that's been allowed to develop.

Glad to see at last the blinkers have been removed regarding Siggy.Offers us nothing in open play, has a terrible first tough and moves break down when he's involved. Get rid of him
Siggy on 18:38 - Jan 14 with 2238 viewsMurph75

Siggy on 18:34 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

These people are deluded. Haven't got the balls to say it how it is.

The Icelandic golden balls hasn't got the fight for a scrap. Let him sign for a big club and rot in their reserves again.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 19:02]
Siggy on 18:42 - Jan 14 with 2207 viewsskippyjack

26 goals 18 assists.. in two and a half seasons..

We'll create f*ck all without him.. and we create f*ck all with him

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Siggy on 19:09 - Jan 14 with 2128 viewsCambJack

He is without a doubt our only goal threat, both in terms of scoring and assisting. Get rid and replace him with who exactly?
Siggy on 19:16 - Jan 14 with 2095 viewscontroversial_jack

Siggy on 19:09 - Jan 14 by CambJack

He is without a doubt our only goal threat, both in terms of scoring and assisting. Get rid and replace him with who exactly?

I would hardly call him a threat
Siggy on 19:17 - Jan 14 with 2093 viewsElward

Siggy on 18:42 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

Take away all the penalties he had and that figure goes down a lot.
Siggy on 19:21 - Jan 14 with 2067 viewsAussieSwan

Some people on this forum are way more deluded than I thought.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Siggy on 19:22 - Jan 14 with 2051 viewsElward

He is the golden boy. He could literally sit down on the pitch for the full duration while flipping off the fans and people would still say he was the best player. Yes he is one of the only ones who does look like they care. Most of the players go off smiling and laughing with the opposition having a catch up where he atleast does look annoyed. At the same time he does look like a spoilt child on occasions, such as his mistake for a goal today. His control was abysmal and instead of tracking back to help defend he just wandered back casually then when they scored, did a silly little jump throwing his arms in the air. Umm, it was your mistake that let to them having that chance.
Siggy on 19:26 - Jan 14 with 2025 viewsdobjack2

Siggy on 18:42 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

Those are the sort of things that our American stats man should spot. A good player in a sh*t team.
Siggy on 19:27 - Jan 14 with 2012 viewsploppy

It'll be interesting to see if any BIG clubs come in for Siggy. And West Ham don't count.
Siggy on 19:30 - Jan 14 with 1977 viewsdobjack2

Siggy on 19:27 - Jan 14 by ploppy

It'll be interesting to see if any BIG clubs come in for Siggy. And West Ham don't count.

BIG clubs won't come in for him but he has been linked with good clubs like Everton and Southampton
Siggy on 19:35 - Jan 14 with 1940 viewsjack247

I doubt we would get massive money for him. If we did get £20m, what would be the point if we spent it on 4 average players for £5m each, or more likely, didn't reinvest it back into the squad.

People seem to think we can sell for £20m and just go out and buy a £20m player to replace him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024