Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loss of commercial revenue 21:45 - Jan 15 with 1264 viewsQJumpingJack

It is unlikely there will be a "Player Of The Year Awards" - surely it has to be cancelled if performances and results continue. £20k lost on tables?

Will the club produce a "16/17 Season Review DVD" - another chance to watch the team collapse vs Spurs/Bournemouth/West Ham/Arsenal [insert other clubs]

And the big question - how many season tickets will we sell going into the 17/18 season? 7000 if are in The Championship?
Loss of commercial revenue on 23:16 - Jan 15 with 1131 viewsKilkennyjack

Well do we support our club like proper fans do whatever ? Or do we realise that our dosh goes to provide the sell outs with their on going entitlements and not on new players for our team ? I am thinking feck it until the sell outs are gone.

Beware of the Risen People

Loss of commercial revenue on 23:41 - Jan 15 with 1079 viewsWingstandwood

Loss of commercial revenue on 23:16 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

Well do we support our club like proper fans do whatever ? Or do we realise that our dosh goes to provide the sell outs with their on going entitlements and not on new players for our team ? I am thinking feck it until the sell outs are gone.

You're not alone! I'm in exactly the same place as you and no doubt many others are also.
F'ck em with the emotional blackmail of the : You must not criticise, protest or rock the boat and you must support the club (unconditionally) to the hilt so the sellouts can retain utterly unique and revered VIP PREMIER LEAGUE status, association, spin-offs and privileges etc.

The fact that parasitic two bob filth scumbag Van Zweden will no longer be able to ego-trip and line his pockets from his self-indulgent Dutch tours for SCFC home games against Man Unt, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea etc really appeals to me. Van Zweden stripped of the ego-tripping association with the world wide phenomenon and juggernaut that is the Premier League. Makes me happy, his standing/reputation/attention seeking capability/ego gets relegated in the process! Who would want to talk about the Championship in Clog-Land, after all the PREMIER LEAGUE is THE only place to be. One huge plus of a relegation despite all its negatives!

Argus!

Loss of commercial revenue on 23:42 - Jan 15 with 1074 viewsKilkennyjack

Its pretty much nailed on that the decade long loyal south stand season ticket holders who were bullied into moving their seats , by our club, at very short notice last season will keep that in mind when they are asked to renew this time around.

Taken for granted and treated like shit.
What goes around, comes around.

Loss of commercial revenue on 09:27 - Jan 16 with 947 viewssP7qupUf

Loss of commercial revenue on 23:42 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

Its pretty much nailed on that the decade long loyal south stand season ticket holders who were bullied into moving their seats , by our club, at very short notice last season will keep that in mind when they are asked to renew this time around.

Taken for granted and treated like shit.
What goes around, comes around.

Too right. I'm one of them and am being sent emails on a regular basis asking for me to renew as I've "shown loyal support" all these years. My daughter and I have had season tickets since I finished playing myself. We were in the old East Stand in the Vetch and, like many others, chose our seats for the Liberty my walking around and, having decided, putting our "sold" tickets on the chosen seats. Paid for this season before Christmas 2015 and then it all kicks off in June! Shocking. I will renew but am waiting for better seats than in the North West next to the away fans where we were forced to. As an aside, I am informed by people who sat by me for many years that our seats are occupied by different people every week and noe are Under 16!! So they have not been sold in relation to the claim of locating families there. They are sold on a match to match basis. A disgrace.

Total arrogance on the club's part.
Loss of commercial revenue on 23:09 - Jan 16 with 775 viewsKilkennyjack

Loss of commercial revenue on 09:27 - Jan 16 by sP7qupUf

Too right. I'm one of them and am being sent emails on a regular basis asking for me to renew as I've "shown loyal support" all these years. My daughter and I have had season tickets since I finished playing myself. We were in the old East Stand in the Vetch and, like many others, chose our seats for the Liberty my walking around and, having decided, putting our "sold" tickets on the chosen seats. Paid for this season before Christmas 2015 and then it all kicks off in June! Shocking. I will renew but am waiting for better seats than in the North West next to the away fans where we were forced to. As an aside, I am informed by people who sat by me for many years that our seats are occupied by different people every week and noe are Under 16!! So they have not been sold in relation to the claim of locating families there. They are sold on a match to match basis. A disgrace.

Total arrogance on the club's part.

Disgraceful my friend. Poor.

Loss of commercial revenue on 23:29 - Jan 16 with 731 viewsheadcleaner

Loss of commercial revenue on 23:09 - Jan 16 by Kilkennyjack

Disgraceful my friend. Poor.

You should write to the club to have confirmation on your old seats and if correct then follow it up with an explanation. It's the small details that pi $$ people off. Nothing worse than snidey little toe Rags acting like arzeoles and treating their customers like $hite
Loss of commercial revenue on 23:57 - Jan 16 with 696 viewsharryhpalmer

Loss of commercial revenue on 23:29 - Jan 16 by headcleaner

You should write to the club to have confirmation on your old seats and if correct then follow it up with an explanation. It's the small details that pi $$ people off. Nothing worse than snidey little toe Rags acting like arzeoles and treating their customers like $hite

and copy the Trust into the conversation.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Loss of commercial revenue on 01:28 - Jan 17 with 652 viewsEbo

Loss of commercial revenue on 23:16 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

Made my decision - they can shove their season ticket. I have renewed year after year, even during the bad times and the relegations. But I feel (reluctantly) that enough is enough now. I will not get another until this shower have left the club. The yanks, jenkins, dineen - the whole lot of them. They are taking the piss out of the hard working loyal fans.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024