Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North Bank Alliance 22:28 - Jan 16 with 5925 viewsDarran

What a load of bollox that turned out to be.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

North Bank Alliance on 19:40 - Jan 17 with 2020 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 19:22 - Jan 17 by max936

Well he's walking around with a body guard these days apparently, so he's not feeling all that comfortable.

no good talking to dull hole, He's scared of his own shadow He'll be just like Prosser should he come face to face with him ,LOVE YOU SIR Huw keep up the good work xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

North Bank Alliance on 19:44 - Jan 17 with 2001 viewsDarran

North Bank Alliance on 19:40 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

no good talking to dull hole, He's scared of his own shadow He'll be just like Prosser should he come face to face with him ,LOVE YOU SIR Huw keep up the good work xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

I've never called him Sir Huw Alan you're one of the thick çunts that got sucked in by it all you actually had his name in your signature untill you realised you'd been fuçked over.

North Bank Alliance on 20:24 - Jan 17 with 1917 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 19:44 - Jan 17 by Darran

I've never called him Sir Huw Alan you're one of the thick çunts that got sucked in by it all you actually had his name in your signature untill you realised you'd been fuçked over.

As did thousands of others including yourself ,that's why most are really pissed off with them .Now don't you tell me you'll not greet Huw with a big smile and a hobnob to hand as it's well documented what a massive bum licker you really are

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

North Bank Alliance on 20:33 - Jan 17 with 1887 viewsDarran

North Bank Alliance on 20:24 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

As did thousands of others including yourself ,that's why most are really pissed off with them .Now don't you tell me you'll not greet Huw with a big smile and a hobnob to hand as it's well documented what a massive bum licker you really are

No not myself Alan as I've said many times Huw Jenkins wasn't even watching Swansea City at the time of Tony Petty he was Chairman of another club.

I've never ever ever bigged him up and sucked him off like you sad twáts.

Huw deserves a knighthood wasn't it? Hahahahaha!!!

North Bank Alliance on 20:36 - Jan 17 with 1864 viewsexiledclaseboy

North Bank Alliance on 20:33 - Jan 17 by Darran

No not myself Alan as I've said many times Huw Jenkins wasn't even watching Swansea City at the time of Tony Petty he was Chairman of another club.

I'm sure someone said on here the other day that HJ was in Panathanaikos during the "unpleasantness". That was significantly pre-Petty.

Poll: Tory leader

North Bank Alliance on 20:39 - Jan 17 with 1852 viewsraynor94

North Bank Alliance on 19:40 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

How rich coming from in "Sir Huw we trust" and a man who would arse lick JVZ and rather go to Holland than watch the Swans in a vital game

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

North Bank Alliance on 20:42 - Jan 17 with 1832 viewsDarran

North Bank Alliance on 20:36 - Jan 17 by exiledclaseboy

I'm sure someone said on here the other day that HJ was in Panathanaikos during the "unpleasantness". That was significantly pre-Petty.

Did I say pre-Petty then?

North Bank Alliance on 20:56 - Jan 17 with 1784 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 20:39 - Jan 17 by raynor94

How rich coming from in "Sir Huw we trust" and a man who would arse lick JVZ and rather go to Holland than watch the Swans in a vital game

eh ? OI Ark at Prosser's hemorrhoid, i've never arsed licked anyone in my life .We all trusted the kantttttttt you included you div

Login to get fewer ads

North Bank Alliance on 20:57 - Jan 17 with 1778 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 20:33 - Jan 17 by Darran

utter bollocks !

North Bank Alliance on 20:59 - Jan 17 with 1769 viewsJackfath

We've all been let down.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

North Bank Alliance on 20:59 - Jan 17 with 1767 viewsDarran

North Bank Alliance on 20:57 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

utter bollocks !

Show me a post on here where I gave him a gobble like you and I'll never post again.

I know what the truth is Alan he got lucky.

North Bank Alliance on 21:04 - Jan 17 with 1754 viewsraynor94

North Bank Alliance on 20:56 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

eh ? OI Ark at Prosser's hemorrhoid, i've never arsed licked anyone in my life .We all trusted the kantttttttt you included you div

You can go back on here ten years ago, I've always subscribed to a director of football, Huw got carried away thinking he could pick players it went to his head, if he had any decency he would walk

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

North Bank Alliance on 21:04 - Jan 17 with 1752 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 20:59 - Jan 17 by Darran

Show me a post on here where I gave him a gobble like you and I'll never post again.

I know what the truth is Alan he got lucky.

they all got lucky ,and we all know it ,but they all shtye on us from a fuking great height ! you div ,I'd love to be a fly on the wall should you ever meet him face to face

North Bank Alliance on 21:08 - Jan 17 with 1736 viewsDarran

North Bank Alliance on 21:04 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

they all got lucky ,and we all know it ,but they all shtye on us from a fuking great height ! you div ,I'd love to be a fly on the wall should you ever meet him face to face

I've met and spoken to your favourite Knight of the Realm many times Alan.

North Bank Alliance on 21:09 - Jan 17 with 1730 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 21:04 - Jan 17 by raynor94

You can go back on here ten years ago, I've always subscribed to a director of football, Huw got carried away thinking he could pick players it went to his head, if he had any decency he would walk

we all know that aswell, they all should walk because of their despicable actions

North Bank Alliance on 21:20 - Jan 17 with 1999 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 21:08 - Jan 17 by Darran

I've met and spoken to your favourite Knight of the Realm many times Alan.

since the sellout? bum licker ,Unknown to me until recently warra a kunt he really is .My mate was playing golf a few years back and slimy Huw was there playing ,anyway my mate was passing his car when he saw a golf club on the floor next to his car thinking it was huw's be gentle placed it on the bonnet ,In the clubhouse later on he saw slimeball and told him what he's done ,the kant only threaten him if he ever touched his car again ,can you believe that I'd have wrapped it around his scrawny neck !
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 21:29]

North Bank Alliance on 21:23 - Jan 17 with 1988 viewsDarran

North Bank Alliance on 21:20 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

since the sellout? bum licker ,Unknown to me until recently warra a kunt he really is .My mate was playing golf a few years back and slimy Huw was there playing ,anyway my mate was passing his car when he saw a golf club on the floor next to his car thinking it was huw's be gentle placed it on the bonnet ,In the clubhouse later on he saw slimeball and told him what he's done ,the kant only threaten him if he ever touched his car again ,can you believe that I'd have wrapped it around his scrawny neck !

So I'm the bum licker but you had his name in your signature for 8 years up untill a couple of weeks ago?

North Bank Alliance on 21:31 - Jan 17 with 1961 viewsmax936

North Bank Alliance on 21:04 - Jan 17 by raynor94

Rayns, you can't use words like decency in the same sentence as Huw Jenkins seriously [I've done it for clarity [lol}

That's coming from someone that's sung his praises enough times,
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 21:38]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

North Bank Alliance on 21:32 - Jan 17 with 1960 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 21:23 - Jan 17 by Darran

So I'm the bum licker but you had his name in your signature for 8 years up untill a couple of weeks ago?

answer the question ,bum licker

North Bank Alliance on 21:38 - Jan 17 with 1946 viewsbyron

Yeah we loved to take the piss of them up the road when they had owner trouble but what the feck have we done?? Diddly, all talk and no action. They did far more, organised groups, demo's etc...where are our protests?? I despair with our new fan base, sanitised by premier league football. Maybe it's going to save our support by getting out so to speak.

Benny

North Bank Alliance on 21:57 - Jan 17 with 1905 viewslonglostjack

North Bank Alliance on 21:38 - Jan 17 by byron

Yeah we loved to take the piss of them up the road when they had owner trouble but what the feck have we done?? Diddly, all talk and no action. They did far more, organised groups, demo's etc...where are our protests?? I despair with our new fan base, sanitised by premier league football. Maybe it's going to save our support by getting out so to speak.

I spy with my little eye something beginning with sc and ending in er.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

North Bank Alliance on 22:07 - Jan 17 with 1883 viewsWingstandwood

North Bank Alliance on 21:20 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

What a vile ungrateful lowlife piece of sh#t he truly is! There again he has dished out exactly the same level of respect and gratitude to ALL SCFC fans. It was their loyalty and their matchday money that without? He'd still be a bankrupt roofing supplies supplier from Skewen.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 22:08]

Argus!

North Bank Alliance on 22:13 - Jan 17 with 1862 viewsDarran

North Bank Alliance on 22:07 - Jan 17 by Wingstandwood

What a vile ungrateful lowlife piece of sh#t he truly is! There again he has dished out exactly the same level of respect and gratitude to ALL SCFC fans. It was their loyalty and their matchday money that without? He'd still be a bankrupt roofing supplies supplier from Skewen.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 22:08]

Well he couldn't have been on his own that's for sure because I can't imagine him doing that.

Mind you I don't think I'd have been too impressed if someone had gently placed a golf club on my Bentley.

North Bank Alliance on 22:21 - Jan 17 with 1836 viewsOldjack

North Bank Alliance on 22:13 - Jan 17 by Darran

Well he couldn't have been on his own that's for sure because I can't imagine him doing that.

Mind you I don't think I'd have been too impressed if someone had gently placed a golf club on my Bentley.

aww bless, that's not the point is it , he definitely wouldn't have damaged it

fuk you're as bad as him ,a top of the range kantttttt

now have you met him since the sell out ?

North Bank Alliance on 22:23 - Jan 17 with 1833 viewsDarran

North Bank Alliance on 22:21 - Jan 17 by Oldjack

aww bless, that's not the point is it , he definitely wouldn't have damaged it

fuk you're as bad as him ,a top of the range kantttttt

now have you met him since the sell out ?

What I'm saying Alan is I can't imagine Jenkins threatening someone.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024