Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And Carroll Is Signed 16:16 - Jan 17 with 3812 viewsTheKirkyLife

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/tom-carroll-joins-swansea-city-f
And Carroll Is Signed on 16:18 - Jan 17 with 3455 viewsLandore_Jack

Three-and-a-half year deal.

#backtojack

And Carroll Is Signed on 16:21 - Jan 17 with 3405 viewsJacket

The man who's gonna save this club is here. We're safe now!
And Carroll Is Signed on 16:22 - Jan 17 with 3383 viewsperchrockjack

Eat more chips Tom and get the fook into the gym and onto some weights

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

And Carroll Is Signed on 16:24 - Jan 17 with 3352 viewsSwans_16

Tom's in. Now the hard work begins for the young lad.

I wonder who else we may sign ...
And Carroll Is Signed on 16:25 - Jan 17 with 3328 viewsLandore_Jack

And Carroll Is Signed on 16:24 - Jan 17 by Swans_16

Tom's in. Now the hard work begins for the young lad.

I wonder who else we may sign ...

A Centre Back? Striker?

#backtojack

And Carroll Is Signed on 16:29 - Jan 17 with 3271 viewsTheKirkyLife

A striker is the last thing we need; I'm happy with our 3/4 now.

I'd actually prioritise RB and a winger now.
And Carroll Is Signed on 16:31 - Jan 17 with 3257 viewsJacket

If Tom, Narsingh and to a lesser extent Olsen do their jobs we may not need a striker. With the level of service provided thus far, we cannot say Llorente or Baston have been given a fair crack of the whip. A center back though is a must if we are to stay up. Without a propper center back you are nothing. Just look at Man City, they've signed one who's clearly not up to it and are well off the pace as a direct result.
And Carroll Is Signed on 16:31 - Jan 17 with 3245 viewsSwans_16

RB (Naughton isn't upto much).

CB (Although FF and AM are convincing me slowly) - Probably not as desperate as first thought.

ST (FL struggling a little, still convinced we need a proven PL goalscorer...)
Login to get fewer ads

And Carroll Is Signed on 16:35 - Jan 17 with 3210 viewsmagicdaps10

Centre Half and Right Back.

I would also add another midfielder but i dont think that is going to happen now Carroll is through the door.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

And Carroll Is Signed on 16:43 - Jan 17 with 3144 viewsSmellyplumz

Forgotten how gay Tom sounds when he talks, sounds like Torres makeup artist!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

And Carroll Is Signed on 16:49 - Jan 17 with 3092 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Obviously a CB is desperately required. I would try to cut our losses on Baston and sell him back to a Spanish club and then get a replacement who has experience of playing lone striker in the PL.

RB and DM would be nice as well but I'm on fantasy island now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

And Carroll Is Signed on 16:57 - Jan 17 with 3030 viewspencoedjack

Welcome Tom #yjb

Make me eat my words fella
And Carroll Is Signed on 16:58 - Jan 17 with 3006 viewsmax936

Welcome Tom, there's gonna be a lot on those young shoulders of yours so buckle up for a rough ride.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

And Carroll Is Signed on 17:05 - Jan 17 with 2964 viewsswanjackal

Decent signing with next season in mind. Needs a quality defensive midfielder next to him though, something we lack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

And Carroll Is Signed on 18:21 - Jan 17 with 2699 viewsLeonWasGod

And Carroll Is Signed on 16:49 - Jan 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Obviously a CB is desperately required. I would try to cut our losses on Baston and sell him back to a Spanish club and then get a replacement who has experience of playing lone striker in the PL.

RB and DM would be nice as well but I'm on fantasy island now.

Agree with all of that, plus put Montero on some serious drugs or get a top quality winger/am who can fill the void left by Sinclair/Michu/Ayew. Even more a fantasy though.
And Carroll Is Signed on 18:27 - Jan 17 with 2652 viewsmonmouth

Proper defensive leader and organiser now please. I don't care what position, somebody will have to make way. We are desperate for leadership on the pitch and so far we've signed none.

Personally I'd like a whole new solid centre back partnership and a right back. Naughton, Maws and FF are ok for backup. But we ain't going to get that are we.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

And Carroll Is Signed on 18:27 - Jan 17 with 2648 viewsFlashberryjack

And Carroll Is Signed on 16:57 - Jan 17 by pencoedjack

Welcome Tom #yjb

Make me eat my words fella

Yep! me as well, hope both of us end up looking like a pair of mugs.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

And Carroll Is Signed on 18:28 - Jan 17 with 2638 viewsBanosswan

Reading the thread title I keep thinking Andy Carroll has signed.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

And Carroll Is Signed on 18:29 - Jan 17 with 2627 viewsCooperman

As much as it pains me to say it I reckon our business is done for January. Our survival hopes are pinned on the combination of a few players that have been on Huwbert's radar for circa 2 years and an untested manager in PC.

It will be a pleasant surprise if it all comes good, but of no real surprise if it doesn't.

Onwards and hopefully upwards.

Good luck TC.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

And Carroll Is Signed on 18:38 - Jan 17 with 2591 viewsJango

And Carroll Is Signed on 18:29 - Jan 17 by Cooperman

As much as it pains me to say it I reckon our business is done for January. Our survival hopes are pinned on the combination of a few players that have been on Huwbert's radar for circa 2 years and an untested manager in PC.

It will be a pleasant surprise if it all comes good, but of no real surprise if it doesn't.

Onwards and hopefully upwards.

Good luck TC.

No way our business is done, there's still player to come and go there had to be. Transfers in January are usually long winded. To sign a someone who's a regular at their club usually depends on the other club finding a replacement. We may see any more incomings go closer to the wire but I'm sure there's a lot going on. A leader is a must and clement will know that.
And Carroll Is Signed on 18:45 - Jan 17 with 2535 viewsmax936

And Carroll Is Signed on 18:38 - Jan 17 by Jango

No way our business is done, there's still player to come and go there had to be. Transfers in January are usually long winded. To sign a someone who's a regular at their club usually depends on the other club finding a replacement. We may see any more incomings go closer to the wire but I'm sure there's a lot going on. A leader is a must and clement will know that.

We need them in, whoever it is before the Southampton home game, forget Liverpool this week it ain't gonna happen, all we can hope is that we can keep the score down, I'd bite your hand off for 2-0 right now, I'd walk on my hands to the Liberty if we managed a draw.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

And Carroll Is Signed on 19:45 - Jan 17 with 2373 viewsCooperman

And Carroll Is Signed on 18:38 - Jan 17 by Jango

I'm happy to be proved wrong but I don't think there is. I haven't heard one word of gossip outside of the 3 so far and it's taken until day 17 of the window to get this far. On the back of a new manager and circa £14m spent I reckon Huw's mobile is now on silent mode.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

And Carroll Is Signed on 20:05 - Jan 17 with 2280 viewsJack11

I have it on decent authority that Marc Muniesa is coming in on loan with a view to a permanent deal. Also heard that the Kakuta one is bollocks but there is a possibility that we could do something with Bojan on loan alongside the Muniesa deal but that has to be permanent first . Watch this space!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 20:08]
And Carroll Is Signed on 20:09 - Jan 17 with 2259 viewsJango

And Carroll Is Signed on 20:05 - Jan 17 by Jack11

I have it on decent authority that Marc Muniesa is coming in on loan with a view to a permanent deal. Also heard that the Kakuta one is bollocks but there is a possibility that we could do something with Bojan on loan alongside the Muniesa deal but that has to be permanent first . Watch this space!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 20:08]

Cant sign 2 players on loan from the same prem team
And Carroll Is Signed on 20:10 - Jan 17 with 2247 viewsJack11

And Carroll Is Signed on 20:09 - Jan 17 by Jango

Cant sign 2 players on loan from the same prem team

Edited - 'misinterpreted message from my source
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 20:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024