Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. 16:36 - Jan 17 with 9774 viewslifelong

While having lunch with Mrs Lifelong in the Thai place in the Market this lunchtime a group of about 15,four to five year old,children, with their supervisors, gathered around the fish stall opposite the Thai premises.

They were all speaking in Welsh, isn't it great to see that the future of our national language is in good hands.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 16:38 - Jan 17 with 4134 viewsbritferry

Were you speaking Thai at the time?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 16:42 - Jan 17 with 4111 viewslifelong

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 16:38 - Jan 17 by britferry

No, I was speaking Welsh to the owner.. he's a local man.

The staff were all Thai though, they couldn't speak Welsh, I think one of them was learning it.
Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 16:55 - Jan 17 with 4083 viewsAnotherJohn

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 16:38 - Jan 17 by britferry

ผมพูดคุยกับพนักงานเสิร์ฟ แต่ภรรยาไม่ชอบ

phohm phuut khuy gap phanak-ngaan seerf, dtae phanrayaa mai chaawp.
Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 16:56 - Jan 17 with 4071 viewsswanjackal

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 16:55 - Jan 17 by AnotherJohn

Perchy, is that you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 16:57 - Jan 17 with 4063 viewslifelong

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 16:55 - Jan 17 by AnotherJohn

Da iawn. 👍
Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 17:02 - Jan 17 with 4036 viewstreboethjack

Braf clywed am pethau fel hyn, digon o pobl dal yn siarad yr iaith hyd yn oed fod rhai yn ceisio cael gwared o hi. Yma o hyd!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 17:43 - Jan 17 with 3941 viewsperchrockjack

lol

No ,Lady Perch and I had a swim at the Silver Swingers morning then went to West Kirby for lunch. Spoke English and everyone felt included. We then read the papers ,had a walk in the mist to see if Wales was still there.

It was.

Saturday see my beloved club playing the massive world brand that is Liverpool FC -JUST 25 MINS FROM MY HOUSE. Great innit

I'm hoping some welsh pride will be in evidence at Anfield as I switch on my TV

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 17:52 - Jan 17 with 3901 viewsperchrockjack

What was the topic of conversation Rog. Food, Finance or our kids futures.

TELL YA WAT.

What is the leading city in the UK for jobs vacancies

Yep. Liverpool.

One day ,I hope to see my home city busting with job vacancies and burgeoning ahead.

Right now, best hope seems a barrage, which some don't like.

Speaking Welsh is fine but its what is discussed that is key. WTF IS THE POINT OF SPEAKING WELSH IF ONLY TO GOSSIP.

I can speak French fairly fluently as well as some Spanish and Portguese but its difficult to discuss ,in detail, meaningful matters especially legal and administration so speaking a minority language is a luxury we don't really need to maximise our lives and our kids potential.

Login to get fewer ads

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 18:03 - Jan 17 with 3854 viewsJackSomething

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 17:52 - Jan 17 by perchrockjack

TELL YA WAT.

Yep. Liverpool.

One day ,I hope to see my home city busting with job vacancies and burgeoning ahead.

Speaking Welsh is fine but its what is discussed that is key. WTF IS THE POINT OF SPEAKING WELSH IF ONLY TO GOSSIP.

I can speak French fairly fluently as well as some Spanish and Portguese but its difficult to discuss ,in detail, meaningful matters especially legal and administration so speaking a minority language is a luxury we don't really need to maximise our lives and our kids potential.

Someone's got to deal with all those stolen cars I suppose...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 18:09 - Jan 17 with 3832 viewslifelong

TELL YA WAT.

Yep. Liverpool.

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 18:23 - Jan 17 with 3775 viewspikeypaul

TELL YA WAT.

Yep. Liverpool.

Of course it's got the most available jobs,no fecker wants to or needs to work when they can claim benefits and steal.without doubt the most scummy,self entitled,thieving fecks in the UK.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 18:25]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 18:30 - Jan 17 with 3748 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry to burst your pitifull bubble but its down to jobs created and lack of suitably qualified candidates.

You ll see Hull transformed after its COC year which Swansea lost out on.

Its also down to skill shortages and nowt to do with the stereotypical crap associated with people like you looking to assuage feelings of inadequacy.

I DIDNT SEE many vacancies at all in the Evening Post just a week ago.

No work shy feckers in Swansea then

NEXT THING it ll be the fine business people we have in the likes of Huw Jenkins ,Leigh Dineed, single handedly raping the club ,their local club they profess to love.

MASSIVE HYPOCRISY

But utterly predicable responses

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 18:42 - Jan 17 with 3719 viewsJackSomething

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 18:30 - Jan 17 by perchrockjack

Sorry to burst your pitifull bubble but its down to jobs created and lack of suitably qualified candidates.

You ll see Hull transformed after its COC year which Swansea lost out on.

Its also down to skill shortages and nowt to do with the stereotypical crap associated with people like you looking to assuage feelings of inadequacy.

I DIDNT SEE many vacancies at all in the Evening Post just a week ago.

No work shy feckers in Swansea then

NEXT THING it ll be the fine business people we have in the likes of Huw Jenkins ,Leigh Dineed, single handedly raping the club ,their local club they profess to love.

MASSIVE HYPOCRISY

But utterly predicable responses

Almost as predictable as your response to anything positive about Swansea then.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 18:59 - Jan 17 with 3675 viewsbuilthjack

Had a Thai meal in Swansea market a few weeks ago. Bloody lovely. Cheap too. The place was packed out. All that was missing was the cobra.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:23 - Jan 17 with 3614 viewsdickythorpe

Perch, with respect maybe you need some time off here.
You can post what you like here, but it does always seem to end up with a "Liverpool v Swansea" rant.
Maybe you need to step back and chill.

Yours with utmost respect, Dicky
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 19:24]
Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:33 - Jan 17 with 3584 viewsperchrockjack

IT might be a good idea for you pikey, lifey to go down the Resurection route ,take this off line and PM me.

You can call me all the chunts under the sun and wallow in your shallow pool of spite before I dissect and destroy your wittering so.

Outside Cardiff ,Wales is fecked and all the Welsh speaking in the world ain't helping

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:38 - Jan 17 with 3575 viewsperchrockjack

With equal respect dicky, not you also.

Thought you were above this trite shite.

Look at what is posted first.

It helps

Look also at what is posted my way

It ain't Liverpool v anyone. I'm not arsed about Liverpool at all,just Swansea

I find the language divisive. It divided my family ,it divides my country. It also makes people become very defensive

With respect, I ll be the judge of whether I stay on here or not.

I heard much Welsh as a kid in Ferryside and it was the centre of inter family hatred. Really.

Try respecting the views of others ,however distasteful it may seem

I'm always available for a pm

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:47 - Jan 17 with 3561 viewslifelong

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:33 - Jan 17 by perchrockjack

IT might be a good idea for you pikey, lifey to go down the Resurection route ,take this off line and PM me.

You can call me all the chunts under the sun and wallow in your shallow pool of spite before I dissect and destroy your wittering so.

Outside Cardiff ,Wales is fecked and all the Welsh speaking in the world ain't helping

Hang on a minute, what have I said to you in this thread?

I was merely reflecting on a pleasant experience I encountered today, I can't help it you're like a stocky rainbow trout coming up for the lure.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 19:49]
Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:49 - Jan 17 with 3544 viewsNeath_Jack

Blimey, this thread took a turn for the worse since i last looked in.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:52 - Jan 17 with 3525 viewslifelong

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:49 - Jan 17 by Neath_Jack

Hasn't it just, it started off all pleasant like and now somebody wants pm's for fights to be arranged.
Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 3517 viewsDarran

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:52 - Jan 17 by lifelong

Hasn't it just, it started off all pleasant like and now somebody wants pm's for fights to be arranged.

Shocking stuff Rog.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 3517 viewsBanosswan

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 19:49 - Jan 17 by Neath_Jack

Bloody Thais.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 20:14 - Jan 17 with 3467 viewsKilkennyjack

Thanks for posting.

Lovely to hear.

Cymru am byth.

Beware of the Risen People

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 20:17 - Jan 17 with 3450 viewsperchrockjack

One thing is for sure.
Any questioning of Welsh language gives rise to personal abuse.
It's a language .no more no less.

Far greater matters to get angry about.

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 20:40 - Jan 17 with 3391 viewsdickythorpe

Pleasant experience in Swansea Market today. on 20:17 - Jan 17 by perchrockjack

One thing is for sure.
Any questioning of Welsh language gives rise to personal abuse.
It's a language .no more no less.

Far greater matters to get angry about.

Let go of the anger.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024