Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do people really care about the sellouts then? 17:47 - Jan 17 with 1323 viewsDarran

Seeing as I post something I was told about JvZ earlier and then six people down arrow it.

The majority of people don't really care do they?
It's just a big pretence to make some people look good isn't it,a facade

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 17:53 - Jan 17 with 1279 viewsswan65split

perhaps the people that dont care wont be at the Liberty next year, but at Leeds or somewhere else like Baggie land
Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 17:55 - Jan 17 with 1262 viewsperchrockjack

I don't

I'm simply concerned about now and the future

We are where we are

Jenkins will take us through the buffers

His immediate removal is all we should be concerned about.

Mistakes have been made but we have to move on and that means he walks NOW

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 17:57 - Jan 17 with 1250 viewsWingstandwood

There must be some right thick tw#ts/types that condone JVZ's utter disrespect for (unbelievably themselves) and other SCFC supporters.....But there again? Even the likes of The Yorkshire Ripper and Myra Hindley have had an army of fan mail writers, apologists and sycophants.

Argus!

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 17:57 - Jan 17 with 1249 viewsDarran

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 17:55 - Jan 17 by perchrockjack

I don't

I'm simply concerned about now and the future

We are where we are

Jenkins will take us through the buffers

His immediate removal is all we should be concerned about.

Mistakes have been made but we have to move on and that means he walks NOW

You don't care?

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 17:58 - Jan 17 with 1239 viewsDarran

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 17:57 - Jan 17 by Wingstandwood

There must be some right thick tw#ts/types that condone JVZ's utter disrespect for (unbelievably themselves) and other SCFC supporters.....But there again? Even the likes of The Yorkshire Ripper and Myra Hindley have had an army of fan mail writers, apologists and sycophants.

It's bizarre Wingy.

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:06 - Jan 17 with 1177 viewsLeonWasGod

That horse has long bolted. The time to worry was last year before they sold to incompetents, which is why the sneaky b@stards kept the Trust at arms length. Huw and Dineen should walk if they had a conscience, but I can't see how the Mericans are better suited to run us; they've been awful so far.
Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:18 - Jan 17 with 1120 viewsNeath_Jack

I doubt that many people give a flying f*ck about whether JVZ is banned from the directors box or not.
Although if he is, then that's another bullsh1t issue that the Trust could claim to be a victory for them, whilst Rome f*cking burns around us.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:19 - Jan 17 with 1104 viewsOldjack

The sellouts will always be known as the slimy greedy bastards no matter what ,they will be harassed etc should they bump into certain swans fans wherever they roam ,could you live with that ?i couldn't

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:20 - Jan 17 with 1098 viewsDrGonzo

People have lost focus after a few questionable signings. So easily forgotten what they have done to our club.
Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:21 - Jan 17 with 1097 viewsWingstandwood

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 17:58 - Jan 17 by Darran

It's bizarre Wingy.

Yep!..........A case of..........."Oh look a Dutch guy has come to watch the Swans play Manchester United and brought a coachload of Dutch fans with him"...........Goes dewy eyed and weak at the knees, flattered by the thought, thinking it all to be some act of supreme loyalty/self sacrifice.

You paid to get in, you paid your way, you queued, you parked your cars in unreserved places and paid for that also, and you were all treated 2nd class. He did non of the aforementioned and was treated 1st class despite the fact he was a participant in the gang-rape of your beloved club MUGS and taunts you via Twitter MUGS............Geddit?

Argus!

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:23 - Jan 17 with 1074 viewsperchrockjack

as I posted Dar.

TOO LATE

Its where we go from here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:26 - Jan 17 with 1055 viewsmax936

Ask those who downed arrowed you, JVZ shouldn't be there and he certainly shouldn't running a business off the Swans backs, if there is an opportunity to offer what he offers the Swans should be running it and the proceeds go into the Swans profit margins not his, thing is they're all pigs in the trough and how long as that and other things been going on, perhaps the trust should be asking that question.

If its true that he was stopped from sitting in the directors box, then things must be moving in the right directions.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:45 - Jan 17 with 984 viewsWatchman

some(most) of us havebeen at work! If you said that he had been banned from the Lib you may get a better response

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:49 - Jan 17 with 954 viewsDarran

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:45 - Jan 17 by Watchman

some(most) of us havebeen at work! If you said that he had been banned from the Lib you may get a better response

I was asking about the people down arrowing the post piss off.

Do people really care about the sellouts then? (n/t) on 18:53 - Jan 17 with 924 viewsWatchman

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 18:49 - Jan 17 by Darran

I was asking about the people down arrowing the post piss off.

[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 18:53]

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Do people really care about the sellouts then? on 19:03 - Jan 17 with 854 viewswaynekerr55

That really is strange. Perhaps they've recruited more people for their phoney war. We've become almost everything that Cardiff did with Tan, we've accepted the royal fisting that we've been given.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024