Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust 18:29 - Jan 17 with 1679 viewsDarran

Was JvZ banned from the directors box on Saturday?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 18:35 - Jan 17 with 1656 viewsmax936

Text them it'll be quicker.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 18:42 - Jan 17 with 1608 viewsperchrockjack

Can u speak Welsh , Steve

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 00:48 - Jan 18 with 1171 viewsowainglyndwr

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 18:42 - Jan 17 by perchrockjack

Can u speak Welsh , Steve

He cant speak English stop picking on him.
Nos da pawb
FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 07:09 - Jan 18 with 1032 viewsMattG

Yes, he was.
FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 07:56 - Jan 18 with 947 viewsDarran

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 07:09 - Jan 18 by MattG

Yes, he was.

Great news.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 09:06 - Jan 18 with 835 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 07:09 - Jan 18 by MattG

Yes, he was.

Great news.
Has he called anyone a #clown recently?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 09:09 - Jan 18 with 827 viewsperchrockjack

did he call him in Welsh

Do you speak Welsh wAyne.

some SILENT MONOGLOTS ON HERE not having the guts to express how they feel about Welsh, our saving grace .

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 09:11 - Jan 18 with 818 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 09:09 - Jan 18 by perchrockjack

did he call him in Welsh

Do you speak Welsh wAyne.

some SILENT MONOGLOTS ON HERE not having the guts to express how they feel about Welsh, our saving grace .

I understand most discussions but I don't speak it. The Mrs' family it was a first language.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 09:15 - Jan 18 with 797 viewsperchrockjack

same here only with father.
Were you beaten/thrashed as a kid

I sure you get my dRIFT now support me against this tirade from lifey pikey bony.

pro bono

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 09:18 - Jan 18 with 789 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Phil Sumbler, Uxbridge or anyone else on the Trust on 09:15 - Jan 18 by perchrockjack

same here only with father.
Were you beaten/thrashed as a kid

I sure you get my dRIFT now support me against this tirade from lifey pikey bony.

pro bono

Where is this lashing?

No interweb at Chateaux KERR until 25th Jan...out of the loop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024