Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Car experts on here? 19:26 - Jan 17 with 5848 viewsmax936

Lad is thinking about a VW Polo on a 63 plate 1.2 anygood are they, any faults to be aware of etc ? Ta.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Any Car experts on here? on 19:29 - Jan 17 with 2919 viewsdickythorpe

Max I had a 1.4 polo petrol and it was a superb car. Possible weak gearbox but I was a bit rough!

Is it a diesel or petrol he's after?
Any Car experts on here? on 19:55 - Jan 17 with 2873 viewsCooperman

Solid vehicles in my experience. Have a read of this too.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/volkswagen/polo/63597/used-buyers-guide-volkswagen-

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Any Car experts on here? on 20:00 - Jan 17 with 2853 viewsepaul

All the VW's Ive had have all been excellent, Polo, diesel, converatable, GTI and a VR6 never had a single major problem. Currently I have a small Clio if I could afford it it would be a Polo all the way

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Any Car experts on here? on 20:02 - Jan 17 with 2848 viewsjack2jack

Mate of mine has got one,think there maybe gearbox issues on the earlier models.
But at the end of the day,as long as it's been well cared for service history etc,and hasn't been ragged to within an inch of its life, it should be ok.Best to read a load of independent reviews and make your choice from there.Does it come with a tidy warranty?
Any Car experts on here? on 20:03 - Jan 17 with 2845 viewsNogginthenog

Any Car experts on here? on 19:55 - Jan 17 by Cooperman

Solid vehicles in my experience. Have a read of this too.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/volkswagen/polo/63597/used-buyers-guide-volkswagen-

My daughter had one for a few years,very reliable and comfy,I loved driving it. The 1.2 petrol engines are 3 cylinder so they are a bit lumpy on tick over but you soon get used to it. I would buy another one certainly. She has a VW Fox now and that is great too.
Any Car experts on here? on 20:09 - Jan 17 with 2839 viewsCooperman

Any Car experts on here? on 20:00 - Jan 17 by epaul

All the VW's Ive had have all been excellent, Polo, diesel, converatable, GTI and a VR6 never had a single major problem. Currently I have a small Clio if I could afford it it would be a Polo all the way

VR6

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Any Car experts on here? on 20:28 - Jan 17 with 2808 viewsperchrockjack

Steve.
Great little car

Diesel is rather sluggish but petrol a lovely motor

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Any Car experts on here? on 21:35 - Jan 17 with 2745 viewsepaul

Any Car experts on here? on 20:09 - Jan 17 by Cooperman

VR6

Had it souped right up, DTM exhaust, chipped, debadged 17" custom alloys, it had leather seats but no air con which was a b*stard in the middle of summer cos you couldnt sit in it lol, Mk4 headlights

Saying that Corrado VR6 was my dream, never had one though
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 21:40]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Any Car experts on here? on 21:44 - Jan 17 with 2722 viewsmax936

Any Car experts on here? on 19:29 - Jan 17 by dickythorpe

Max I had a 1.4 polo petrol and it was a superb car. Possible weak gearbox but I was a bit rough!

Is it a diesel or petrol he's after?

Think its Petrol I haven't seen it myself.

Any Car experts on here? on 21:48 - Jan 17 with 2716 viewsmax936

Any Car experts on here? on 20:00 - Jan 17 by epaul

Ew missus told me ew had a little Clio.

Any Car experts on here? on 21:50 - Jan 17 with 2704 viewsmax936

Any Car experts on here? on 20:28 - Jan 17 by perchrockjack

Steve.
Great little car

Diesel is rather sluggish but petrol a lovely motor

He'd rather a Focus ST he told me earlier, I wished him all the best with that idea and dream on

Any Car experts on here? on 23:16 - Jan 17 with 2654 viewsepaul

Any Car experts on here? on 21:48 - Jan 17 by max936

Ew missus told me ew had a little Clio.

Yeah and she cant fugging get enough of it,at least I can see it

Any Car experts on here? on 01:24 - Jan 18 with 2624 viewsdameedna

Skoda Fabio, Polo or Fiesta. Hard to choose I would go Skoda. 1.2 petrol.
Any Car experts on here? on 07:32 - Jan 18 with 2588 viewsNaughty71

I would recommend the VW Up! I have had one from new for the last 2 years, and I can quite comfortably say it is the best car I have ever owned.

55 to the gallon around town, £20 tax, £150 fully comp, plenty of room and an absolute doddle to drive. I can even get a set of golf clubs in the boot. Superb,

The only minus, is that it is truly only a 4 seater, which may put some people off, but it really is a great car.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Any Car experts on here? on 07:36 - Jan 18 with 2583 viewsJFSwan

Good emissions
Any Car experts on here? on 07:47 - Jan 18 with 2568 viewsPrivate_Partz

Any Car experts on here? on 20:03 - Jan 17 by Nogginthenog

My daughter had one for a few years,very reliable and comfy,I loved driving it. The 1.2 petrol engines are 3 cylinder so they are a bit lumpy on tick over but you soon get used to it. I would buy another one certainly. She has a VW Fox now and that is great too.

It is interesting what you say about 3 cylinders being lumpy. I have Kia Ceed GT Line and it is 900cc but smooth as a watch. So quiet I have to keep checking what gear I am in. Plus it goes like absolute stink 0 to 30 and cruises at 80 at just under 2000 revs and in almost silence.
Can't speak highly enough of this car and it's great fun to drive for us pretend boy racers and it looks a mean machine as well ;-)
A one year old may be compatible price wise with a 3 year old Polo. Motorpoint and Auto Trader are good places to look.
Just a thought......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Any Car experts on here? on 08:33 - Jan 18 with 2545 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Vw's, you just can't beat them for quality. I'm selling mine. 2011 Tdi 1.4 Bluemotion 67k miles.
In excellent nick, if your interested ?
Any Car experts on here? on 08:44 - Jan 18 with 2534 viewsClinton

I have a 1.4 petrol Polo. Had it 9 years. Nice little car. My son loves driving it too.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Any Car experts on here? on 09:21 - Jan 18 with 2514 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Buy the way, my VW Bluemotion above, has zero tax to pay as well.
Any Car experts on here? on 09:53 - Jan 18 with 2495 viewsdickythorpe

Any Car experts on here? on 08:33 - Jan 18 by whaleoilbeefhooked

Vw's, you just can't beat them for quality. I'm selling mine. 2011 Tdi 1.4 Bluemotion 67k miles.

How much?
Any Car experts on here? on 15:02 - Jan 18 with 2412 viewsmax936

Any Car experts on here? on 23:16 - Jan 17 by epaul

Yeah and she cant fugging get enough of it,at least I can see it

I take it she doesn't read this forum then she'll be rolling around the floor laughing if she did

I can see at least half of mine, big hands big feet I'm sure you guess the rest

Anyone she's far to good for you

Any Car experts on here? on 15:05 - Jan 18 with 2406 viewsmax936

Any Car experts on here? on 08:33 - Jan 18 by whaleoilbeefhooked

Full service history, what colour, how much mot on it etc etc and what you want for it PM me

Any Car experts on here? on 16:51 - Jan 18 with 2383 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Hi Max. It had mot until February, but had a new mot in December, as I was selling it.
Silver metallic paint, part service history, 4 newish tyres, Bluetooth hands free mobile connection, aircon. Looking for around the £4,900
Any Car experts on here? on 17:34 - Jan 18 with 2359 viewsmax936

Any Car experts on here? on 16:51 - Jan 18 by whaleoilbeefhooked

Hi Max. It had mot until February, but had a new mot in December, as I was selling it.
Silver metallic paint, part service history, 4 newish tyres, Bluetooth hands free mobile connection, aircon. Looking for around the £4,900

Ok Ta will speak him later, he's not him till about half 9, PM some Photo's if you can, Ta.

Any Car experts on here? on 18:42 - Jan 18 with 2326 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Any Car experts on here? on 17:34 - Jan 18 by max936

Ok Ta will speak him later, he's not him till about half 9, PM some Photo's if you can, Ta.

Sorry, fairly new to this site.how do I PM photos to you? Cheers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024