Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis - Marseille 22:26 - Jan 17 with 5164 viewsskacrazy

Marseille & Swansea In Wage Discussions Over Gomis Loan Deal

http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/sitepage.asp?a=451756

Anyone know what is happening with Gomis? Surely if Marseille can afford Payet they can afford to pay all his wages!
Gomis - Marseille on 22:30 - Jan 17 with 5130 viewsJackBaston

Nothing probably

But find it funny that they couldnt afford his 82k a week wages but can pay Payet 100k a week plus his transfer fee of over 20 mil
Gomis - Marseille on 22:33 - Jan 17 with 5109 viewsveng9

They have new owners
Gomis - Marseille on 22:56 - Jan 17 with 4948 viewsskacrazy

Gomis - Marseille on 22:33 - Jan 17 by veng9

They have new owners

Funny that, so have we.
Gomis - Marseille on 23:11 - Jan 17 with 4877 viewsskacrazy

Surely we would be better off with him on board until the end of the season rather than paying for him to play for another club.
Gomis - Marseille on 09:03 - Jan 18 with 4503 viewsandrew

Gomis - Marseille on 22:30 - Jan 17 by JackBaston

Nothing probably

But find it funny that they couldnt afford his 82k a week wages but can pay Payet 100k a week plus his transfer fee of over 20 mil

I'm sure the majority that we are paying him is part of his signing on fee.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Gomis - Marseille on 09:49 - Jan 18 with 4386 viewsjackjackjackjack

Gomis - Marseille on 23:11 - Jan 17 by skacrazy

Surely we would be better off with him on board until the end of the season rather than paying for him to play for another club.

If we are to stay up we're going to need goals. Gomis is probably our best goal scorer, and maybe Makalele can explain the offside rule to him.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Gomis - Marseille on 11:16 - Jan 18 with 4252 viewsjack247

Gomis - Marseille on 09:49 - Jan 18 by jackjackjackjack

If we are to stay up we're going to need goals. Gomis is probably our best goal scorer, and maybe Makalele can explain the offside rule to him.

He isn't. He needs the team set up around him to score goals. If we are going to end up paying his wages, then yes may as well get him back. I'd rather tell Marseille to stick it and spend the £80k or whatever on wages for a couple of loans.

I'd see centre back and centre midfield as priorities, but if we are looking at strikers, £80k a week can get you better than Gomis
Gomis - Marseille on 16:38 - Jan 18 with 3932 viewsskacrazy

Gomis - Marseille on 11:16 - Jan 18 by jack247

He isn't. He needs the team set up around him to score goals. If we are going to end up paying his wages, then yes may as well get him back. I'd rather tell Marseille to stick it and spend the £80k or whatever on wages for a couple of loans.

I'd see centre back and centre midfield as priorities, but if we are looking at strikers, £80k a week can get you better than Gomis

Agreed but at this point in time he is still our player and we are paying half his wages for him to play elsewhere. Ideally Marseille should be taking him off our hands in this window but why would they do that when they can have him half price? I just think they are taking the p1ss if they fork out for Payet and carry on with us covering Gomis's wages until the end of the season.

Would it be worth a recall to force the issue? After all if Llorente does end up going at least we'd have a Striker we know can score in this league. If I had to make a choice between Baston and Gomis he would definitely get my vote.
Login to get fewer ads

Gomis - Marseille on 17:14 - Jan 18 with 3809 viewsjack247

Gomis - Marseille on 16:38 - Jan 18 by skacrazy

Agreed but at this point in time he is still our player and we are paying half his wages for him to play elsewhere. Ideally Marseille should be taking him off our hands in this window but why would they do that when they can have him half price? I just think they are taking the p1ss if they fork out for Payet and carry on with us covering Gomis's wages until the end of the season.

Would it be worth a recall to force the issue? After all if Llorente does end up going at least we'd have a Striker we know can score in this league. If I had to make a choice between Baston and Gomis he would definitely get my vote.

I thought they were paying all his wages and we were still paying his signing on fee instalments. Could be wrong though
Gomis - Marseille on 21:49 - Feb 12 with 3445 viewshobo

2 more goals tonight to go with his hattrick the other week. That takes him to 16 goals in 24 games! Whatever happens we should have a valuable in-demand player returning to us this Summer
Gomis - Marseille on 21:54 - Feb 12 with 3384 viewsSwan91

Gomis - Marseille on 21:49 - Feb 12 by hobo

2 more goals tonight to go with his hattrick the other week. That takes him to 16 goals in 24 games! Whatever happens we should have a valuable in-demand player returning to us this Summer

Would be interesting to see if he came back to us would Clement use him? and would he come good for us...
Gomis - Marseille on 22:09 - Feb 13 with 2946 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not sure he would do enough work for our new boss. Beside the training would be too much for him.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gomis - Marseille on 22:31 - Feb 13 with 2839 viewsspiderboy

Gomis - Marseille on 22:30 - Jan 17 by JackBaston

Nothing probably

Comparing Gomis with Payet?? Really?
Gomis - Marseille on 22:48 - Feb 13 with 2771 viewsairedale

Gomis - Marseille on 22:31 - Feb 13 by spiderboy

Comparing Gomis with Payet?? Really?

If Payet doesn't score more than 16 goals in 24 games, there'll be no comparison to make.
Gomis - Marseille on 06:56 - Feb 14 with 2594 viewsPacemaker

Injured out for 4-6 weeks with knee ligament damage.

http://punchng.com/marseille-top-striker-gomis-hit-by-knee-injury/

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024