Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ulloa 22:56 - Jan 17 with 8891 viewsAngelRangelQS

Handed in a transfer request apparently...
Ulloa on 22:57 - Jan 17 with 7534 viewsLandore_Jack

Oh shit.

#backtojack

Ulloa on 22:58 - Jan 17 with 7520 viewsTheResurrection

I'd take him over Llorente any day of the week

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ulloa on 23:04 - Jan 17 with 7475 viewsicecoldjack

Hell of a coincidence if Clement wants Carroll, ollson and ulloa .

I hope it doesn't happen not because of the player himself but for this not to be yet another steady eddy player that huw thinks is the answer .

Another paint by numbers transfer if it happens and evidence that clement like FG and Laudrup,Sousa is doing the job with one hand tied behind his back .

Surely by now the club have twigged that's it's quality not quantity?
Ulloa on 23:08 - Jan 17 with 7442 viewsTheResurrection

It's clearly too early for Clement in the job to have made any realistic lists. This should develop as time goes on.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ulloa on 23:14 - Jan 17 with 7406 viewsLeonWasGod

Ulloa on 22:58 - Jan 17 by TheResurrection

I'd take him over Llorente any day of the week

You'd probably take Rory Fallon over Llorente tbf! Not sure Ulloa is the answer. People say he's mobile, but I don't see the movement or pace needed to give us a real hard working, handfull of a lone striker. Better than Llorente in terms of mobility, but he's underwhelming in other aspects. We'll see.

Llorente or Borja have to be off if Ulloa happens.
Ulloa on 23:15 - Jan 17 with 7401 viewsGlyn1

Has he scored against us. Probably. Should we sign him? Absolutely not.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ulloa on 23:19 - Jan 17 with 7364 viewsicecoldjack

Ulloa on 23:08 - Jan 17 by TheResurrection

It's clearly too early for Clement in the job to have made any realistic lists. This should develop as time goes on.

I think it may be a case of clement thinking he could get a few top players in from abroad and when it came to the nuts and bolts neither the players or our club really wanted to go the extra yard.

It's looking like the fall back list of huw 5m quid lucky dips is our only hope.

It may also be,and this is what I'm hoping, that the bigger fish will be waiting for a move to another top club and it doesn't happen so a loan to us is the second option .

2 top level loan players and we have a chance with the fresh signings we've already made . Without top quality coming in we are fooked IMO. Players need a lift and no better way than having a top level player there on loan to put himself in the prem shop window.

Think siggy in his loan spell here, we need that type of signing to help us.
Ulloa on 23:53 - Jan 17 with 7263 viewsgiantstoneater

Most managers have a list whether we can afford them is another thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Ulloa on 00:02 - Jan 18 with 7231 viewsLeonWasGod

Ulloa on 23:53 - Jan 17 by giantstoneater

Most managers have a list whether we can afford them is another thing.

That's likely to be the issue. PC will know exactly which players he likes and who he'd like here - the guys been working with squads for years. Whether they are realistic is another matter.
Ulloa on 06:03 - Jan 18 with 7051 viewsPawelAbbott

Ulloa on 23:15 - Jan 17 by Glyn1

Has he scored against us. Probably. Should we sign him? Absolutely not.

Scored twice against us last season.
HJ must think he is a world beater!! Probably has him down as a 70 goal a season striker as he scores 2 every game, obviously.
Ulloa on 07:25 - Jan 18 with 6933 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ulloa on 23:14 - Jan 17 by LeonWasGod

You'd probably take Rory Fallon over Llorente tbf! Not sure Ulloa is the answer. People say he's mobile, but I don't see the movement or pace needed to give us a real hard working, handfull of a lone striker. Better than Llorente in terms of mobility, but he's underwhelming in other aspects. We'll see.

Ulloa is the same as Borja. The latter is still only a bit last player and not been given a fair crack. As regards Llorente I think it is madness to ship him out. He is our best striker playing in a misfiring team. Chelsea recognise that.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ulloa on 08:41 - Jan 18 with 6788 viewsClinton

He's another llorente, good goal scorer but critically he lacks pace. No improvement on what we have.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ulloa on 08:56 - Jan 18 with 6738 viewspremierjack

Ulloa on 23:04 - Jan 17 by icecoldjack

I hope it doesn't happen not because of the player himself but for this not to be yet another steady eddy player that huw thinks is the answer .

Another paint by numbers transfer if it happens and evidence that clement like FG and Laudrup,Sousa is doing the job with one hand tied behind his back .

This isn't true. PC has turned down a few players that were offered to him by the club. He has his own targets but these players aren't keen on coming to us at the moment and also their clubs want replacements before they are allowed to leave.

If PC had the job last time around, his targets would be here by now.
Ulloa on 09:21 - Jan 18 with 6673 viewsTheResurrection

Ulloa on 23:19 - Jan 17 by icecoldjack

I think it may be a case of clement thinking he could get a few top players in from abroad and when it came to the nuts and bolts neither the players or our club really wanted to go the extra yard.

It's looking like the fall back list of huw 5m quid lucky dips is our only hope.

It may also be,and this is what I'm hoping, that the bigger fish will be waiting for a move to another top club and it doesn't happen so a loan to us is the second option .

2 top level loan players and we have a chance with the fresh signings we've already made . Without top quality coming in we are fooked IMO. Players need a lift and no better way than having a top level player there on loan to put himself in the prem shop window.

Think siggy in his loan spell here, we need that type of signing to help us.

It's probably a lot more likely that the players didn't want to come here rather than us going the extra mile, especially if the Badstuber link is to be believed.

Ulloa on 09:31 - Jan 18 with 6624 viewsWhiterockin

Ulloa on 08:56 - Jan 18 by premierjack

This isn't true. PC has turned down a few players that were offered to him by the club. He has his own targets but these players aren't keen on coming to us at the moment and also their clubs want replacements before they are allowed to leave.

If PC had the job last time around, his targets would be here by now.

If PC had the job last time around we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.
Ulloa on 09:59 - Jan 18 with 6543 viewsLoyal

It is early but like Rodgers he knows exactly what he needs to get things moving.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ulloa on 11:51 - Jan 18 with 6386 viewsskippyjack

Ulloa on 23:04 - Jan 17 by icecoldjack

He's just another cart horse 'who works hard'..

Don't listen to Chris.. at one time Lorente was rated as the best number 9 in the world.. by all football coaches and experts within the game.

But Chris the Oracle thinks he's garbage.. considering he's our top scorer.. and his chances to goals ratio is unbelievable..

I wouldn't listen to anything T2C says.. talks garbage.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ulloa on 11:53 - Jan 18 with 6377 viewsskippyjack

Ulloa on 23:14 - Jan 17 by LeonWasGod

Don't listen to Chris.. at one time Lorente was rated as the best number 9 in the world.. by all football coaches and experts within the game.

But Chris the Oracle thinks he's garbage.. considering he's our top scorer.. and his chances to goals ratio is unbelievable..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Ulloa on 12:33 - Jan 18 with 6264 viewsJango

Ulloa on 11:53 - Jan 18 by skippyjack

He's never been the best number 9 for his country never mind the world. Not to say he wasn't a quality striker tho
Ulloa on 13:39 - Jan 18 with 6148 viewslewisjack

Alaves have made an approach for Ulloa!
Time to relax.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 13:40]

Magnus Maximus

Ulloa on 16:18 - Jan 18 with 5916 viewsMatlock_Jack

Ulloa on 22:57 - Jan 17 by Landore_Jack

Oh shit.

Not exactly prolific for the Foxes.
Ulloa on 17:01 - Jan 18 with 5801 viewsTheResurrection

Ulloa on 11:53 - Jan 18 by skippyjack

Fair play you'll chuck any old made up stat out there won't you.

I read an article once that Skippy Jack was voted the biggest prick ever to grace the internet.

Ulloa on 17:01 - Jan 18 with 5800 viewsBorojack

Ulloa on 13:39 - Jan 18 by lewisjack

Alaves have made an approach for Ulloa!
Time to relax.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 13:40]

Yes it was turned down they wanted a loan

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Ulloa on 17:05 - Jan 18 with 5780 viewstomdickharry

In the twilight of an undistinguished career,hope we don't waste our money.
Ulloa on 17:45 - Jan 18 with 5702 viewsskippyjack

Ulloa on 17:01 - Jan 18 by TheResurrection

Fair play you'll chuck any old made up stat out there won't you.

I read an article once that Skippy Jack was voted the biggest prick ever to grace the internet.

It's not made up.. you count up all his chances and goals.. then measure the percentage.

Why does that make me a pr*ck?.. he was also rated as the best number 9 in the world at one point.. by the majority of the footballing world.

But I'm a pr*ck for pointing it out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024