Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans 00:06 - Jan 18 with 5240 viewsIeuanIvett98

http://ift.tt/2j6ElVd

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 00:21 - Jan 18 with 4558 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Condolences to The Resurrection. Group hug for everyone else!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 0:21]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 00:35 - Jan 18 with 4519 viewsowainglyndwr

Now get behind the man and stop slagging him, he must be happy with PC
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 08:18 - Jan 18 with 4221 viewsWhiterockin

Am I being cynical in thinking that he had a relegation clause inserted into his new contract.
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 08:49 - Jan 18 with 4143 viewsIeuanIvett98

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 08:18 - Jan 18 by Whiterockin

Am I being cynical in thinking that he had a relegation clause inserted into his new contract.

If so that's not a bad move from Swansea. A sentence I don't find myself saying often.

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 08:53 - Jan 18 with 4121 viewsperchrockjack

His worst season and one where he s clearly frustrated as he gives a feck,in comparison with the feckless jerks around him.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 09:07 - Jan 18 with 4089 viewsLegend83

It was good to see the obvious change in his demeanour in the training video under PC compared to the face of thunder he had training (and playing) under BB.
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 09:12 - Jan 18 with 4064 viewsswanjackal

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 08:18 - Jan 18 by Whiterockin

Not at all, I feel this could be the case too. The fee would be lower than what we could command now, and that would leave him in a better bargaining position when it comes to a contract and signing on fee from the club that will take him. They would be in a position to offer more on that side by paying less on his fee. He wins no matter what, and ends up with Prem/Top flight football regardless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 09:17 - Jan 18 with 4035 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 09:12 - Jan 18 by swanjackal

Not at all, I feel this could be the case too. The fee would be lower than what we could command now, and that would leave him in a better bargaining position when it comes to a contract and signing on fee from the club that will take him. They would be in a position to offer more on that side by paying less on his fee. He wins no matter what, and ends up with Prem/Top flight football regardless.

Exactly my thoughts. Win win for Gylfi and we don't end up with a player on high wages if we are relegated.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 09:19 - Jan 18 with 4019 viewsTheResurrection

What has Siggy actually said?

Gotta love how the usual suspects believe anything positive in the press, tee hee.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 09:21 - Jan 18 with 4006 viewsswanjackal

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 09:17 - Jan 18 by Whiterockin

Exactly my thoughts. Win win for Gylfi and we don't end up with a player on high wages if we are relegated.

I guarantee that people will still moan that we didn't sell him in January, when we don't get half of what was on offer when he does leave in the summer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 09:42 - Jan 18 with 3947 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolutely myths me that people want him gone.

We want to stay in this league and he has quality, he has been off the speed this season but that can be said about many of the players.
If we go down this season the i guarantee you that Gylfi will be playing premier league football next season or in another countries top flight for sure.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 10:29 - Jan 18 with 3867 viewsKGriz16

He's said before how much he enjoys living in Swansea and can't see a reason why he would want to leave. He can play for a better team, but I think he's happy here. I think the only scenario he would leave, potentially, is if we got relegated.
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 10:35 - Jan 18 with 3844 views34dfgdf54

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 10:29 - Jan 18 by KGriz16

He's said before how much he enjoys living in Swansea and can't see a reason why he would want to leave. He can play for a better team, but I think he's happy here. I think the only scenario he would leave, potentially, is if we got relegated.

I don't think potentially even comes in to it if we are relegated. We wouldn't be able to afford his wages in the result of a relegation even if he was mad enough to want a crack at the Championship.
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 10:45 - Jan 18 with 3807 viewsjojaca

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 10:29 - Jan 18 by KGriz16

More money..............

Even when you know, you never know?

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 11:06 - Jan 18 with 3764 viewsKGriz16

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 10:45 - Jan 18 by jojaca

More money..............

Could have stayed at Spurs and earnt more money. Could have gone to Everton in the Summer and had more money.
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 11:22 - Jan 18 with 3722 viewsjasper_T

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 11:06 - Jan 18 by KGriz16

Could have stayed at Spurs and earnt more money. Could have gone to Everton in the Summer and had more money.

Did we actually get bids for him in the summer (and now) or is it just paper talk "enquiries" and "interest"?

Ash left the first time an actual money bid came in after all. Taylor will too (fat chance we get an offer though).
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 12:21 - Jan 18 with 3610 viewsKGriz16

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 11:22 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Did we actually get bids for him in the summer (and now) or is it just paper talk "enquiries" and "interest"?

Ash left the first time an actual money bid came in after all. Taylor will too (fat chance we get an offer though).

Ash had been looking for a 'money move' for years
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 12:33 - Jan 18 with 3560 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There's Plenty of interest off clubs who want Siggy .

He'll stay and fight it out .

Nice to see the 3 who've joined us are up for it as well .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 12:37 - Jan 18 with 3543 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 12:33 - Jan 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

There's Plenty of interest off clubs who want Siggy .

He'll stay and fight it out .

Nice to see the 3 who've joined us are up for it as well .

Indeed Tommy

Anyone outside the top 6 clubs would be improved by Siggy
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 12:44 - Jan 18 with 3513 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 11:22 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Jasp

The agents of these players talk to other clubs all the time .
Tapping up is rampant .

Ash could have moved many a time from us.
Same as any other player at any other club .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 13:11 - Jan 18 with 3458 viewsTheResurrection

You'd be surprised what Siggy is on with us.

Big reason we're in the mess we are in now paying huge wages to a few and lots less to most.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 13:23 - Jan 18 with 3404 viewsperchrockjack

Chris.

I like Gylfi but he s doing too much and his head has gone.

I blame the dross around him

I mean Rotledge Dyer Ki Taylor, Cork

Anyway.... Welsh culture.. I m getting it in the neck on t other side.

Why are they so touchy over a language that 80% of the total population don't speak and the vast majority of Swansea and valleys

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 13:23 - Jan 18 with 3400 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 13:11 - Jan 18 by TheResurrection

Big reason we're in the mess we are in now paying huge wages to a few and lots less to most.

Explain what is your opinion of huge and your opinion of a lot less. Lets see if we are surprised.
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 13:29 - Jan 18 with 3364 viewsjasper_T

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 12:44 - Jan 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Jasp

The agents of these players talk to other clubs all the time .
Tapping up is rampant .

Ash could have moved many a time from us.
Same as any other player at any other club .

No club ever made an actual real money offer for Ash before Everton. If they had he would have been gone.
Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 13:37 - Jan 18 with 3324 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi to snub Everton and West Ham to stay with Swans on 13:11 - Jan 18 by TheResurrection

You may be surprised Chris but I imagine the majority of us believe our best player should be on a 'huge wage'.

Personally giving the likes of Bartley / Dyer new contracts is more a reason why we are in the 'mess we are in now' IMO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024