Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:59 - Jan 18 with 33651 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 11:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:45 - Jan 18 with 7670 viewsMrSwerve

I'm probably being thick, but it's QPR v Fulham on Saturday on ss1 and not us?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:56 - Jan 18 with 7660 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:45 - Jan 18 by MrSwerve

On sh*t, I'd forgotten we're going to be humiliated on the TV. I hope they prove me wrong, but this could be 'interesting'. On BT isn't it?
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:57 - Jan 18 with 7657 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:45 - Jan 18 by MrSwerve

We are live on BT Sports

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:08 - Jan 18 with 7626 viewsperchrockjack

Forget the arkles .its always rammed.

If staying overnight ,breakfast at Rococo ,then make wzy to ground

The Globe is a ten min walk away and a nice local boozer.

You ll be safe ,don't worry

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:32 - Jan 18 with 7592 viewsHeadmaster

Oh god, here we go again.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:43 - Jan 18 with 7584 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Liverpool's lineup tonight vs. Plymouth Argyle:

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:50 - Jan 18 with 7569 viewsGlyn1

Highest Number of Goals So Far This Season:
1st Liverpool 73
2nd Swansea 72

For / Against
Liverpool 49 / 24
Swansea 23 / 49

It's obviously going to be 0-1 to us.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 18:52]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:17 - Jan 18 with 7509 viewsspiderboy

4-0 to the swans
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:28 - Jan 18 with 7481 viewsperchrockjack

Hoping coutinho breaks something significant

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:57 - Jan 18 with 7452 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

go there and park the bus .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:10 - Jan 18 with 7424 viewsperchrockjack

We ve not had a bin dipping, thieving, hub cap, she'll suit ,perm post yet.

Shows how much balls we ve lost

Fook the scoucers

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:41 - Jan 18 with 7378 viewsDarran

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:10 - Jan 18 by perchrockjack

We ve not had a bin dipping, thieving, hub cap, she'll suit ,perm post yet.

Shows how much balls we ve lost

Fook the scoucers

Where's the safest place to park? 😆

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 18 with 7360 viewsperchrockjack

My driveway.

Failing that , Liverpool Academy

Just had my dad s car sorted...scrapped....the one I gave him after his car was stolen and found burnt out in bonymaen

My folks always felt safe here and I wished my mother had moved to the Wirral.

Life would have been far better Darran

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 01:04 - Jan 19 with 7130 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think this will be the heavy defeat we have been very fortunate to avoid so far this season.

7-0 Liverpool.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:45 - Jan 19 with 7040 views34dfgdf54

Another tumping I fear.

Be glad to get this run of games out of the way and pray we are only 4-5 points off the pace.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:43 - Jan 19 with 6912 viewsLegend83

Could be a tough weekend.

Palace, Boro and Watford all got winnable games.

Burnley and Hull not so much.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:52 - Jan 19 with 6901 viewsSmellyplumz

A double fisting for the swans on Saturday.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 19 with 6746 viewspencoedjack

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:43 - Jan 19 by Legend83

Could be a tough weekend.

Palace, Boro and Watford all got winnable games.

Burnley and Hull not so much.

I predict they will all lose

Everton thumped City last weekend Palace are shite (1 win in 10)
Bournemouth tough at home
Can see West Ham winning at Boro

In fact just chucked a fiver on it to win £70
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:54 - Jan 19 with 6633 viewsKGriz16

We used to give Liverpool a game, and for some reason they aren't firing at the minute might sneak a draw and it will be the turning point of our season.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:48 - Jan 19 with 6456 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fab
AR. JA. AM. FF. MO

KI. JC
GS. TC.
FL

I'd try that , nothing else is Working

LN injured ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:12 - Jan 19 with 6431 viewsskacrazy

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:48 - Jan 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fab
AR. JA. AM. FF. MO

KI. JC
GS. TC.
FL

LN injured ?

If only JC was Jesus Christ. We might stand a chance then
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 01:11 - Jan 20 with 6371 viewsWanderer

Sorry, do not want JC in the side Saturday, must be something not right in his headspace at the moment, needs to revaluate and reboot his overall approach to match time, he can play better than his recent performances suggest.
The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 04:27 - Jan 20 with 6296 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 01:11 - Jan 20 by Wanderer

Sorry, do not want JC in the side Saturday, must be something not right in his headspace at the moment, needs to revaluate and reboot his overall approach to match time, he can play better than his recent performances suggest.

Fabianski should be dropped, possibly even sold if we can find someone who is willing to pay money for him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 05:20 - Jan 20 with 6311 viewsskippyjack

The result is pretty much irrelevant in this game.. Plymouth who's whole squad is on Roberto Firmino's yearly wage packet.. conceded 1 goal in 2 legs..

Now.. with a squad that is on a combined 50 million+ a year.. I expect us to at least be on the same park as them.. But as this season has shown.. we're more than likely to get hammered..

Coming away with a 2-0 defeat feeling robbed is an improvement.. this 4-0, 5-0, 4-1, 5-4, 3-1, 3-0 batterings have to stop.. at this moment in time.. we're not good enough for this league.. just on the results and performances we're wishing up.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 05:48 - Jan 20 with 6306 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:48 - Jan 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fab
AR. JA. AM. FF. MO

KI. JC
GS. TC.
FL

LN injured ?

Interesting, but is 5 in the back really something you just throw out there when nothing else is working?

Hell with our luck around our own box lately, I could see 3 own goals out of that, lol.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 6:00]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024