Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust still fannying around 20:33 - Jan 18 with 3839 viewsswancity

It seems doesn't it ...or am I mistaken?

Isn't the over riding feeling among fans for Jenkins to sling his devious hook? And yet here we are almost into February sitting nicely at the bottom of the league. Bottom. Yes, there is a chance that we may well stay up but we should never, ever have been put in this position. Only the greed of those involved has completely altered the course of our ship which was sailing along nicely in calm waters.

So why the lack of any action? Is Jenkins suddenly best buddies with the people that he was happy to shaft? If so why? And what's the latest with Dineen, Morgan et al? Not one of them can now be considered useful to the club.

And onto the possibility of legal action? Has that been shelved? Or is it still receiving due consideration and if so why hasn't a legal strategy been decided upon and implemented? One way or the other? Again, on this vital of all matters, it's all gone quiet over there...

On the other hand we can just sit back, get into bed with each other, shag each other's brains out and then get relegated and watch our once proud club go down the pan again. Or we can go down fighting?

Perhaps I'm being naive. Perhaps good things are going on behind the scenes. Perhaps pigs will fly.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Trust still fannying around on 20:35 - Jan 18 with 2715 viewsperchrockjack

He should have gone by now Nige.

Shocking really

we re fecked with him I/c

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Trust still fannying around on 20:40 - Jan 18 with 2698 viewsswancity

The Trust still fannying around on 20:35 - Jan 18 by perchrockjack

He should have gone by now Nige.

Shocking really

we re fecked with him I/c

That much is clear

And yet nothing of any real consequence is being done which is a disgrace.

The Trust still fannying around on 20:43 - Jan 18 with 2685 viewsMurph75

According to member's of the trust board its not that important.
The Trust still fannying around on 20:49 - Jan 18 with 2652 viewsswancity

The Trust still fannying around on 20:43 - Jan 18 by Murph75

According to member's of the trust board its not that important.

Not that important?

At the heart of everything our club stood for, a club run by the fans for the fans, everything that made our club different has been slyly ripped up by some devious twunts. And it's unimportant? It's altered the very thing we stood for

And with dishonesty and no integrity and greed in abundance. And yet it's ok for them to carry on? Ok then.

The Trust still fannying around on 20:57 - Jan 18 with 2624 viewsBillyChong

I'll need some convincing before renewing Trust membership
The Trust still fannying around on 21:03 - Jan 18 with 2596 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust still fannying around on 20:40 - Jan 18 by swancity

That much is clear

And yet nothing of any real consequence is being done which is a disgrace.

In particular I find the John Van Zweden situation or should I say....problem..... particularly perplexing?

How has someone been given carte-blanche standard(s) to abuse his utterly undeserved privileges in the most appalling, unprofessional, unbefitting, and disgraceful of ways? Bear in mind he has since post sell-off reinvented/relabelled himself with his very own SCFC 'ambassador' title. He even said that in a interview! In fact to add insult to injury he was even allowed to even continue to call himself SCFC director on his Dutch tours website.

FFS how can a loose cannon like that be allowed to get away with it? I thought SCST had directorship status and was in a position to influence matters where he could be deservedly completely removed from SCFC privileges. The boardroom is a basket case job!

Argus!

The Trust still fannying around on 21:08 - Jan 18 with 2583 viewsMurph75

The Trust still fannying around on 20:49 - Jan 18 by swancity

Not that important?

At the heart of everything our club stood for, a club run by the fans for the fans, everything that made our club different has been slyly ripped up by some devious twunts. And it's unimportant? It's altered the very thing we stood for

And with dishonesty and no integrity and greed in abundance. And yet it's ok for them to carry on? Ok then.

Yep.

According to Uxbridge he didn't think it was important enough to ballot the trust member's on Jenkins removal from the board.

I'm struggling to see the difference between the ex directors and the trust board members.

Also been revealed that DYSS is actually Phil S
The Trust still fannying around on 21:16 - Jan 18 with 2563 viewsPozuelosSideys

Re. Jenkins

Sometimes its better to choose your battles wisely. For all we know, the intention by the Americans could be to exit Jenkins at the end of the season anyway. Why fight if thats the case?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust still fannying around on 21:17 - Jan 18 with 2555 viewsMurph75

The Trust still fannying around on 21:16 - Jan 18 by PozuelosSideys

Re. Jenkins

Sometimes its better to choose your battles wisely. For all we know, the intention by the Americans could be to exit Jenkins at the end of the season anyway. Why fight if thats the case?

I'd rather he wasn't responsible for signing the player to keep us up this January if I'm honest.
The Trust still fannying around on 21:19 - Jan 18 with 2552 viewsvetchonian

Re. Jenkins

12 months ago most on here were portraying him as a deity........football fans eh

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Trust still fannying around on 21:19 - Jan 18 with 2547 viewsMurph75

The Trust still fannying around on 21:19 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

12 months ago most on here were portraying him as a deity........football fans eh

Not me.
The Trust still fannying around on 21:22 - Jan 18 with 2530 viewsswancity

Re. Jenkins

Principles. He's not needed. Absolutely surplus to requirements and given the way he's shat on the fans indirectly and directly he has to go. The fact the Trust don't see it this way is beyond belief and says much about their ineffective way of approaching things.

The Trust still fannying around on 21:28 - Jan 18 with 2505 viewsvetchonian

The Trust still fannying around on 21:22 - Jan 18 by swancity

Principles. He's not needed. Absolutely surplus to requirements and given the way he's shat on the fans indirectly and directly he has to go. The fact the Trust don't see it this way is beyond belief and says much about their ineffective way of approaching things.

When or where have the Trust actually said this? UX did hint at the fact the Trust were not happy with HJ and had let the Yanks know but were. It forcing the issue at present.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Trust still fannying around on 21:32 - Jan 18 with 2476 viewsmonmouth

The Trust still fannying around on 21:08 - Jan 18 by Murph75

Yep.

According to Uxbridge he didn't think it was important enough to ballot the trust member's on Jenkins removal from the board.

I'm struggling to see the difference between the ex directors and the trust board members.

Also been revealed that DYSS is actually Phil S

Last bit? What? Where? When?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust still fannying around on 21:40 - Jan 18 with 2440 viewsMurph75

The Trust still fannying around on 21:32 - Jan 18 by monmouth

Last bit? What? Where? When?

Aye. The bombshell was dropped on the don't mess with the Fairy boys thread.
The Trust still fannying around on 21:50 - Jan 18 with 2377 views34dfgdf54

Hard work is going on behind the scenes I have no doubt. Things take time and it looks as if the Americans are now working alongside the trust which can only be a positive.

Jenkins etc day will come. Get off the guys back and let them do what they do. We're in good hands as long as they are involved.
The Trust still fannying around on 21:50 - Jan 18 with 2377 viewsmorningstar

The Trust still fannying around on 21:40 - Jan 18 by Murph75

Aye. The bombshell was dropped on the don't mess with the Fairy boys thread.

I'm surprised no one has cottoned on before Murph. But i narrowed it down in the end. It couldn't possibly be anyone else.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Trust still fannying around on 21:51 - Jan 18 with 2371 viewsswancity

The Trust still fannying around on 21:03 - Jan 18 by Wingstandwood

In particular I find the John Van Zweden situation or should I say....problem..... particularly perplexing?

How has someone been given carte-blanche standard(s) to abuse his utterly undeserved privileges in the most appalling, unprofessional, unbefitting, and disgraceful of ways? Bear in mind he has since post sell-off reinvented/relabelled himself with his very own SCFC 'ambassador' title. He even said that in a interview! In fact to add insult to injury he was even allowed to even continue to call himself SCFC director on his Dutch tours website.

FFS how can a loose cannon like that be allowed to get away with it? I thought SCST had directorship status and was in a position to influence matters where he could be deservedly completely removed from SCFC privileges. The boardroom is a basket case job!

I'm not interested in JVZ. He's not local. He's not a jack. He may pretend to be but he's not.

The others are. With that comes an expectation that all that you do is in the best interest of Swansea City. Not selfish greed. They have failed and now need to booted out.

The Trust still fannying around on 21:55 - Jan 18 with 2344 viewsMurph75

The Trust still fannying around on 21:50 - Jan 18 by morningstar

I'm surprised no one has cottoned on before Murph. But i narrowed it down in the end. It couldn't possibly be anyone else.

Well I'm truly shocked. Why behave like that?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 21:56]
The Trust still fannying around on 22:00 - Jan 18 with 2325 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust still fannying around on 21:51 - Jan 18 by swancity

I'm not interested in JVZ. He's not local. He's not a jack. He may pretend to be but he's not.

The others are. With that comes an expectation that all that you do is in the best interest of Swansea City. Not selfish greed. They have failed and now need to booted out.

The club will indeed never be able to move on with better potential/better positivity until ALL the sellouts and their influence are exorcised from SCFC boardroom, directors box and SCFC corridors. Like I said previously SCFC well and truly has a basket case boardroom!

I mentioned JVZ because he epitomises Jenkins, Morgans and Dineens standards, morals and (there is none) genuine respect for SCFC supporters, SCST members and SCST itself.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 22:03]

Argus!

The Trust still fannying around on 22:03 - Jan 18 with 2303 viewsmorningstar

The Trust still fannying around on 21:55 - Jan 18 by Murph75

Well I'm truly shocked. Why behave like that?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 21:56]

I have no idea Murph, but from what i know i blame Dwight. But no doubt Phil will deny it in the next trust meeting.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Trust still fannying around on 22:05 - Jan 18 with 2280 viewsMurph75

The Trust still fannying around on 22:03 - Jan 18 by morningstar

I have no idea Murph, but from what i know i blame Dwight. But no doubt Phil will deny it in the next trust meeting.

Probably. The whole situation is starting to stink.
The Trust still fannying around on 22:05 - Jan 18 with 2279 viewsJango

Jenkins needs to go for sure but halfway through the January transfer window is certainly not the time.
The Trust still fannying around on 22:11 - Jan 18 with 2248 viewsswancity

The Trust still fannying around on 22:00 - Jan 18 by Wingstandwood

The club will indeed never be able to move on with better potential/better positivity until ALL the sellouts and their influence are exorcised from SCFC boardroom, directors box and SCFC corridors. Like I said previously SCFC well and truly has a basket case boardroom!

I mentioned JVZ because he epitomises Jenkins, Morgans and Dineens standards, morals and (there is none) genuine respect for SCFC supporters, SCST members and SCST itself.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 22:03]

Oh that goes without saying. Despite the lack of any real action.

But JVZ is a nonentity. A brown stain on a toilet brush.

The others though. Despicable locals. It was all very cozy and pally wasn't it. Whilst they did the deed that ended it.

The Trust still fannying around on 22:15 - Jan 18 with 2234 viewsMurph75

The Trust still fannying around on 22:05 - Jan 18 by Jango

Jenkins needs to go for sure but halfway through the January transfer window is certainly not the time.

Yep, he should of gone before it opened.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024