Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what do you think will happen 19:23 - Jan 20 with 1322 viewsspiderboy

tomorrow.personaly I cant wait to watch it on the box.sit down in the comfy armchair eating rolo,s or a ruffle bar,or both..it,s called ,living on the edge.my my would I be shouting if ever we should score a goal.i wonder who,l score first? siggy or routledge.
Our first viewing of olsen and a chance to see if carrol is going to be any use to us over the next few few months...We,l have a few answers tomorrow.,Clements organisational skills may well come in to fruition tomorrow also..? Really excited about the game,can,t wait for kick off.
what do you think will happen on 19:39 - Jan 20 with 1286 viewsjack2jack

We'll either get tonked,draw or win,can't see any other outcome really, if we keep the goal difference down to 2 in the game I'll be chuffed,win and I'll be extatic.COYS
what do you think will happen on 19:43 - Jan 20 with 1270 viewsOldjack

It should be interesting if nothing else

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

what do you think will happen on 19:45 - Jan 20 with 1257 viewsspiderboy

what do you think will happen on 19:39 - Jan 20 by jack2jack

We'll either get tonked,draw or win,can't see any other outcome really, if we keep the goal difference down to 2 in the game I'll be chuffed,win and I'll be extatic.COYS

I,m fairly confident pool wont score more than 2.as for us? I,m not sure,think we,l play ok,but we need to do it for the full 90 mins,plus injury time,,we could be right up for this..everyones expecting us to get a hiding.It usually turns out differently...COYFJBS
what do you think will happen on 20:02 - Jan 20 with 1209 viewsJohnw102

2- 1 Swansea. Going to be a long day tomorrow. Leave Pembs 4 coach Liberty 5.30 KO 12 30 back on coach 2.30 Liberty 7 30 Pembs 9 00. Will be hoarse and knackered but worth it for the three points!!! COYS.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

what do you think will happen on 20:09 - Jan 20 with 1185 viewsFlashberryjack

what do you think will happen on 19:45 - Jan 20 by spiderboy

I,m fairly confident pool wont score more than 2.as for us? I,m not sure,think we,l play ok,but we need to do it for the full 90 mins,plus injury time,,we could be right up for this..everyones expecting us to get a hiding.It usually turns out differently...COYFJBS

Depends when Mr Friend gives them the obligatory penalty, early and it's a cricket score.

I hope for the best but fear the worst.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 20:12]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

what do you think will happen on 20:09 - Jan 20 with 1185 viewsLeonWasGod

what do you think will happen on 19:45 - Jan 20 by spiderboy

It doesn't usually turn out different this season.

7-0. If we're lucky.
what do you think will happen on 21:28 - Jan 20 with 1079 viewsskacrazy

As every day passes without us playing I get more and more enthusiastic and positive about the future as the past fades away.

Looking forward to tomorrow and as always with every game hoping that finally this is the one where we start to genuinely build something and put a massive run of two or more consecutive wins together. COYS
what do you think will happen on 21:45 - Jan 20 with 1020 viewslifelong

what do you think will happen on 21:28 - Jan 20 by skacrazy

As every day passes without us playing I get more and more enthusiastic and positive about the future as the past fades away.

Looking forward to tomorrow and as always with every game hoping that finally this is the one where we start to genuinely build something and put a massive run of two or more consecutive wins together. COYS

We should have a bit of he 1964 spirit about us tomorrow, that's when we went there in the 6th round of the FA Cup, nobody gave us a chance, won 1-2 after our goal was bombarded for most of the game. Ronnie Moran missed a penalty for them late in the second half.
Login to get fewer ads

what do you think will happen on 22:01 - Jan 20 with 986 viewsJackUlation

what do you think will happen on 21:45 - Jan 20 by lifelong

We should have a bit of he 1964 spirit about us tomorrow, that's when we went there in the 6th round of the FA Cup, nobody gave us a chance, won 1-2 after our goal was bombarded for most of the game. Ronnie Moran missed a penalty for them late in the second half.

Always stuck in my mind, someone with a big bell ringing it out at Anfield,
brilliant day for all swans fans.
what do you think will happen on 22:04 - Jan 20 with 968 viewsBanosswan

They're not as invincible without Mane.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

what do you think will happen on 22:13 - Jan 20 with 939 viewsmax936

I'm gonna be watching from behind the settee just in case

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

what do you think will happen on 22:33 - Jan 20 with 884 viewsskacrazy

Our goal being bombarded. OMG!

I would say park the bus but it we'd probably take a mini bus.

Anyway, hopefully our luck has to change at some point.
what do you think will happen on 22:36 - Jan 20 with 870 viewsRancid

You was the same for the Arsenal game , Rog.Full of optimism and chin up until the end but again and just like I replied to you then.Not with this squad mate.3-0 Scousers after a good opening 20 minutes from us where we believe for that time and then BANG!.1...2....3....
what do you think will happen on 22:49 - Jan 20 with 844 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I can't see anything other than a massive thrashing (for us...)

But, to coin a phrase, it's a funny old game (but surely never that funny.)

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

what do you think will happen on 22:55 - Jan 20 with 818 viewslifelong

what do you think will happen on 22:36 - Jan 20 by Rancid

You was the same for the Arsenal game , Rog.Full of optimism and chin up until the end but again and just like I replied to you then.Not with this squad mate.3-0 Scousers after a good opening 20 minutes from us where we believe for that time and then BANG!.1...2....3....

Of course you're probably correct Chris, we've just got to try and turn this season around, be a great place to start.
what do you think will happen on 22:59 - Jan 20 with 803 viewsbuilthjack

My old man told me this story quite a few times. One of his best ever days.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

what do you think will happen on 23:04 - Jan 20 with 794 viewsKerouac

"what do you think will happen tomorrow"

...I'm sure that I shall wake with a big old hard on and someone is going to get it.
Hopefully our players have a similar constitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

what do you think will happen on 23:11 - Jan 20 with 771 viewsbuilthjack

what do you think will happen on 23:04 - Jan 20 by Kerouac

"what do you think will happen tomorrow"

...I'm sure that I shall wake with a big old hard on and someone is going to get it.
Hopefully our players have a similar constitution.

Well we have a few w@nkers

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

what do you think will happen on 14:50 - Jan 21 with 587 viewsRancid

what do you think will happen on 22:55 - Jan 20 by lifelong

Of course you're probably correct Chris, we've just got to try and turn this season around, be a great place to start.

Nope, i called it all wrong, Rog.Wish I had your optimism and insight Up the Jacks, we deserved it too.
what do you think will happen on 14:56 - Jan 21 with 565 viewslifelong

what do you think will happen on 14:50 - Jan 21 by Rancid

Nope, i called it all wrong, Rog.Wish I had your optimism and insight Up the Jacks, we deserved it too.

Great result for us, feared the worse when their second went in, I'm supposed to be on the wagon but I'm off out to buy a nice bottle of wine.
what do you think will happen on 14:57 - Jan 21 with 546 viewsRancid

what do you think will happen on 14:56 - Jan 21 by lifelong

Great result for us, feared the worse when their second went in, I'm supposed to be on the wagon but I'm off out to buy a nice bottle of wine.

Fill ya boots, Rog.We deserve it today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024