Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 10:41 - Jan 22 with 2061 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:44]
Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 10:44 - Jan 22 with 2033 viewsSTID2017

I wouldn't complain at that swap

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 10:47 - Jan 22 with 2014 viewsThornburyswan

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 10:44 - Jan 22 by STID2017

I wouldn't complain at that swap

Me neither but player swaps very rarely happen so lots of the 'paper talk' has to be taken with a healthy pinch of salt
Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 10:48 - Jan 22 with 2010 viewsoldcob

Now watch the doubters who will say he's not good enough for us. Champioship player etc., etc. Personally I think he'll fit in well. A little bit like Nath few years ago.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 10:48]
Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 10:53 - Jan 22 with 1947 viewstomdickharry

Ayew better player than Barrow good deal for us if true.
Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 11:10 - Jan 22 with 1815 viewsjasper_T

How many times are the papers going to link us to Jordan? Don't they realise Andre's gone? He was the reason given for the initial connection.
Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 12:16 - Jan 22 with 1453 viewsGriffting

Jordan Ayew is an upgrade on Barrow I think.
Isn't he likely to go far in ACON with Ghana? Not likely to be back until Feb.
Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 12:20 - Jan 22 with 1422 viewsStarsky

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 10:47 - Jan 22 by Thornburyswan

Me neither but player swaps very rarely happen so lots of the 'paper talk' has to be taken with a healthy pinch of salt

The last one I can think of is sort of... Ben Davies & Siggy

It's just the internet, init.

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 12:33 - Jan 22 with 1352 viewsGeoffThom

As much as I'd like ayew, I always thought we should have signed him by the way, I'd keep Barrow also yes he's a rough diamond but I believe he has fantastic potential that we've seen glimpses of, you lot say the same about mawson so what is the difference for Barrow, so I'd sign ayew and keep Barrow also and dump dyer
Login to get fewer ads

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 12:48 - Jan 22 with 1268 viewsPacemaker

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 12:33 - Jan 22 by GeoffThom

As much as I'd like ayew, I always thought we should have signed him by the way, I'd keep Barrow also yes he's a rough diamond but I believe he has fantastic potential that we've seen glimpses of, you lot say the same about mawson so what is the difference for Barrow, so I'd sign ayew and keep Barrow also and dump dyer

I have always thought Barrow would become a better player but if anything he appears to have gone backwards. Just doesn't seem to have learnt anything from any of the players or coaches in the last two years.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 12:58 - Jan 22 with 1207 viewsClinton

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 12:48 - Jan 22 by Pacemaker

I have always thought Barrow would become a better player but if anything he appears to have gone backwards. Just doesn't seem to have learnt anything from any of the players or coaches in the last two years.

Mo's got so much potential. If Clement and Makalele could improve his decision making, we would have a very very decent player on our hands. Too often he just tries to get to the byline and cross, which is proving ineffective, especially as he holds the ball too long.
I think he needs to do a few things
- He should cross early when he has space, and when they double mark him
- crossing early will mean the full back has to come tighter, that will give him more chance if he fancies taking them on
- he should cut inside more often especially on the break
- he should shoot more

Having said that, J Ayew does have the knack of finding the net, could be useful in the next 4 months.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 12:59 - Jan 22 with 1192 viewsDr_Winston

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 12:48 - Jan 22 by Pacemaker

Just look at who's been coaching him for the last two years.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 13:08 - Jan 22 with 1144 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Wrong thread. Fat fingers.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 13:10]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Barrow Out, Ayew In? on 13:13 - Jan 22 with 1108 viewsjack2jack

It's a yes from me,watched Ayew a few times,I think he would be a decent acquisition.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024