Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 11:16 - Jan 22 with 2013 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:44]
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 11:18 - Jan 22 with 1996 viewsMurph75

Oh f**k off with this nonsense. Can't we just enjoy being out of the relegation zone?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 11:18]
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 11:19 - Jan 22 with 1990 viewsmax936

After yesterday the price is 20 million or fukoff Chelsea, although he may want to stay after that performance simply superb.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 11:25 - Jan 22 with 1940 viewsjack247

They would be mental to let him go now. If we were cut adrift then maybe. It's a huge gamble bringing someone in and hoping they score goals from the off. Borja will tell them that.
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 11:27 - Jan 22 with 1921 viewsPacemaker

Most of the reports appear to be suggesting that we would be willing to loan Llorente to Chelsea not sell him. Why would we do that? Why would Llorente go from starting every game (and hopefully scoring) to sitting on the bench?

He is not going to start in front of Costa.

Llorente celebrated yesterday as if we had won the league not dragged ourselves out of the bottom three for a couple of hours. I really hope he stays, I love his winning attitude and his eye for goal, a real poacher of important goals for us so far.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 11:29 - Jan 22 with 1903 viewsmax936

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 11:27 - Jan 22 by Pacemaker

Most of the reports appear to be suggesting that we would be willing to loan Llorente to Chelsea not sell him. Why would we do that? Why would Llorente go from starting every game (and hopefully scoring) to sitting on the bench?

Llorente celebrated yesterday as if we had won the league not dragged ourselves out of the bottom three for a couple of hours. I really hope he stays, I love his winning attitude and his eye for goal, a real poacher of important goals for us so far.

Good post Pacey and spot on.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 11:32 - Jan 22 with 1875 viewsjack247

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 11:27 - Jan 22 by Pacemaker

I'm pretty sure he would go. He would be a superb impact sub and would get game time. Chance to win the PL late in his career.

Us letting him would make no sense at all. It did when there was talk of a swap loan deal for Batshuayi but since then, Llorente has upped his game and Batshuayi has allegedly turned it down flat. No brainier to keep him.
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 11:41 - Jan 22 with 1804 viewsmarchamjack

If we let Llorente go now, then there will be no words of sufficient contempt to direct at the owners. No words. I despise them as it is. They let him go and their (little already) regard for us fans and the club will be as clear as it can possibly be.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:13 - Jan 22 with 1665 viewsperchrockjack

He should not go.

Just how does that help

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:17 - Jan 22 with 1634 viewsStarsky

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:13 - Jan 22 by perchrockjack

He should not go.

Just how does that help

I'm not sure what you mean there.

It's just the internet, init.

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:20 - Jan 22 with 1611 viewsowainglyndwr

We need him to stay.
I like him he is a class player and starting to hit form
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:31 - Jan 22 with 1583 viewsjack247

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:13 - Jan 22 by perchrockjack

He should not go.

Just how does that help

A couple of games ago, a loan swap for Batshuayi looked a good option for all parties.

We get a hungry youngster with a tonne of potential, more mobility and energy than Llorente
Chelsea get a proven goal scorer who would be happy with 10 minutes here and there.
Llorente gets a chance at real glory late in his career
Batshuayi gets PL game time as the main man which would be invaluable to him and Chelsea

Since then, Llorente has pretty much made himself indispensable for this season and Batshuayi has poured cold water on the idea.
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:51 - Jan 22 with 1521 views34dfgdf54

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:31 - Jan 22 by jack247

A couple of games ago, a loan swap for Batshuayi looked a good option for all parties.

We get a hungry youngster with a tonne of potential, more mobility and energy than Llorente
Chelsea get a proven goal scorer who would be happy with 10 minutes here and there.
Llorente gets a chance at real glory late in his career
Batshuayi gets PL game time as the main man which would be invaluable to him and Chelsea

Since then, Llorente has pretty much made himself indispensable for this season and Batshuayi has poured cold water on the idea.

I was more than happy with the move to happen for the reasons you stated.

However, instead of being hungry for game time, it has been proven Batshuayi would rather be sitting on the bench with the London lifestyle around him, f*ck him and f*ck Chelsea.

Keep Llorente at all costs.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 12:54]
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:57 - Jan 22 with 1478 viewsThornburyswan

For me unless it's £15M plus our choice of a loanee e.g, Terry, Loftus-Cheek, Batusyhi then it's a thanks but no thanks.
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 13:00 - Jan 22 with 1460 viewsjack247

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:51 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

However, instead of being hungry for game time, it has been proven Batshuayi would rather be sitting on the bench with the London lifestyle around him, f*ck him and f*ck Chelsea.

Pretty much where I stand on it too
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 13:07 - Jan 22 with 1400 viewsFireboy

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 12:51 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

Ditto big fvcking style
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 13:11 - Jan 22 with 1387 viewsjack2jack

I've posted many times he is class,with the right service he can save our season,and nothing will change my mind on this,we are lucky to have him,and we should do everything we can to keep him.That is all!
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 13:22 - Jan 22 with 1351 viewslifelong

We'd be bonkers to let him go.
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 13:53 - Jan 22 with 1284 viewsJohnw102

At the end of the match yesterday he was the last to leave the pitch and was "conducting" the Jacks who were chanting his name looked very happy to be here, can't see him wanting to go myself.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 13:55 - Jan 22 with 1265 viewsbermudajack

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 13:53 - Jan 22 by Johnw102

At the end of the match yesterday he was the last to leave the pitch and was "conducting" the Jacks who were chanting his name looked very happy to be here, can't see him wanting to go myself.

He's so important to our possible survival...

Let him go and we're chucking the towel in once and for all...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 14:12 - Jan 22 with 1200 viewsunion_jack

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 13:53 - Jan 22 by Johnw102

You may be right but don't fall for that one.

I think (hope) that we will keep everyone we want to which includes Llorente and Sigurdsson. Off load the likes of Taylor maybe and a good window it will have been.

Bring in a DM and CH and it would be almost unbelievable.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 14:21 - Jan 22 with 1151 viewsTim_Harry

In the last window we sold our captain and most important defender as well as our top goalscorer.

If we sell our main goal threat again then we don't deserve to be in the Premier League.
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 14:22 - Jan 22 with 1142 viewsmalagajack

He is pivotal to our survival, letting him go would be waving the white flag, it shouldn't even be up for debate. Why hasn't the club come out and said he's not for sale, put an end to the speculation.
Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 14:39 - Jan 22 with 1082 viewsSTID2017

The way he's starting to click he's a 20+ a season striker.
Any other club selling would be talking £30 mill + (assuming we were mad enough to sell him)
Why would we loan him at all ?
Even to sell him now would be madness - at any cost
Tell Chelsea to get fecked

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 16:26 - Jan 22 with 914 viewsvetchonian

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 13:22 - Jan 22 by lifelong

We'd be bonkers to let him go.

Not according to the ressurection

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Was That Llorente's Swan-Song? on 19:41 - Jan 22 with 734 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Who is 'planetswansadmin'?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024