Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives from yesterday 19:32 - Jan 22 with 1516 viewsvetchonian

Tom Carrol
The team not capitulating when Liverpool equalised
Llorente

Now the dust has settled apart from the win I think there were some great positives and whilst one swallow doesn't make a summer and all that but if Carrol continues like that then I think we have had a great signing who will definitely bring something to the team.
The whole team looks like it is up for it.......
What do others think

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Positives from yesterday on 19:36 - Jan 22 with 1491 viewsJoe_bradshaw

That's the second away game on the trot in which we've conceded a gut wrenching equaliser only to go up the other end and get the winner.

There's more fight in this team than many people give them credit for.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Positives from yesterday on 19:45 - Jan 22 with 1463 views34dfgdf54

Positives from yesterday on 19:36 - Jan 22 by Joe_bradshaw

That's the second away game on the trot in which we've conceded a gut wrenching equaliser only to go up the other end and get the winner.

There's more fight in this team than many people give them credit for.

I wouldn't say that on the back of two games. As soon as we go behind in games we completely crumble. PC will go a long way to turning things around if he can fix that particular problem.
Positives from yesterday on 19:59 - Jan 22 with 1402 viewsmax936

We did start to feel sorry for ourselves after that second one went in, but we re-gathered ourselves and stuck at it and got the deserved winner excellent stuff.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Positives from yesterday on 20:06 - Jan 22 with 1381 viewsdailew

Thought Fer had a good game. Nothing spectacular but kept going and got in the box a lot.

Helped win the corner for the first goal and was in there causing problems again for the second.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Positives from yesterday on 20:14 - Jan 22 with 1335 viewsGriffting

Positives from yesterday on 20:06 - Jan 22 by dailew

Thought Fer had a good game. Nothing spectacular but kept going and got in the box a lot.

Helped win the corner for the first goal and was in there causing problems again for the second.

He showed much more discipline yesterday fair play.
The whole teams discipline and idea of what they were doing was a positive as well.
Constantly having 2 banks of four when out of possession, where one would press another would slot in and keep the shape.
Very encouraging.
Positives from yesterday on 09:49 - Jan 23 with 1109 viewsyescomeon

Have to echo the two posters above. 1) Fer brought some muscle to the midfield, something we've been crying out for. 2) Positional discipline, much better. Nobody had a feckin clue what they were doing and were wandering all over the place under BB (that said I only saw the game live and had no depth perception from my veiwpoint). 3) Our new signings looked very good Olsson looked very good going forwards, (no better or worse at defending that Taylor), and Carroll had a great game, great interplay with Olsson for the second (great pass to find him on the overlap originally and then a real quality cross) and waltzed through their defence like he was Messi for the 3rd. He really is a better version of Ki if he can keep that up, or even do that more than 1 game in 10.

Upthecity!

Positives from yesterday on 10:10 - Jan 23 with 1053 viewsnantywatcher

Positives from yesterday on 20:06 - Jan 22 by dailew

Fer gets very little credit on here, but if Llorente had not got to that second goal then Fer would have scored, his goals to appearances ratio is excellent.
Positives from yesterday on 11:40 - Jan 23 with 983 viewskarnataka

Positives from yesterday on 10:10 - Jan 23 by nantywatcher

Fer gets very little credit on here, but if Llorente had not got to that second goal then Fer would have scored, his goals to appearances ratio is excellent.

It was Fer who made the run from deep into their box that caused Lovren to panic and concede the corner from which we scored the first, then, as you said, he was second in the queue for the header for our second and he played the ball into Llorente's feet to lay it off for Carroll's mazy run for the third. None of these things were amazing in their own right but they were all positive and attacking and when you've got a player who is contributing like that to the team play, he deserves some credit.
Login to get fewer ads

Positives from yesterday on 12:31 - Jan 23 with 942 viewsGriffting

Positives from yesterday on 11:40 - Jan 23 by karnataka

It was Fer who made the run from deep into their box that caused Lovren to panic and concede the corner from which we scored the first, then, as you said, he was second in the queue for the header for our second and he played the ball into Llorente's feet to lay it off for Carroll's mazy run for the third. None of these things were amazing in their own right but they were all positive and attacking and when you've got a player who is contributing like that to the team play, he deserves some credit.

There's no doubting his attacking talent.
If Paul Clement can get his discipline and concentration to improve over a full 90 (promising signs yesterday) he could be some player and a permanent fixture in the side.
Positives from yesterday on 13:11 - Jan 23 with 879 viewsSospan_Fach

Agreed.
Also Alfie Mawson is premier league quality so we only need one CB this window.
Positives from yesterday on 13:42 - Jan 23 with 835 viewsLeonWasGod

Positives from yesterday on 10:10 - Jan 23 by nantywatcher

Picked up his 5th booking yesterday though, so he won't be in the side for the Saints.
Positives from yesterday on 13:50 - Jan 23 with 814 viewskarnataka

Positives from yesterday on 13:42 - Jan 23 by LeonWasGod

Picked up his 5th booking yesterday though, so he won't be in the side for the Saints.

Thought bookings were wiped now, no?
Positives from yesterday on 14:20 - Jan 23 with 770 viewsperchrockjack

Fer is a bit of a beast.

We need that.

He needs a kick up the arse.

Clement seems he can do just that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Positives from yesterday on 14:47 - Jan 23 with 737 viewsTheResurrection

Positives from yesterday on 13:11 - Jan 23 by Sospan_Fach

Agreed.
Also Alfie Mawson is premier league quality so we only need one CB this window.

Fede was by far the better centre half Saturday and that's not knocking Alfie one bit.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Positives from yesterday on 14:50 - Jan 23 with 719 viewspencoedjack

Positives from yesterday on 14:47 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Fede was by far the better centre half Saturday and that's not knocking Alfie one bit.

Agree.

You enjoy Gylfis goal sat Chris ?
Positives from yesterday on 15:10 - Jan 23 with 686 viewsJFSwan

Our 'default' defensive shape was much more obvious and Jermain Jenas pointed it out that we have been missing a 'safe place to go' when under pressure. Previously our safety net was just holding onto the ball but we havnt got the technical skill for that anymore.
Positives from yesterday on 15:12 - Jan 23 with 680 viewsjasper_T

Positives from yesterday on 14:47 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

What's with this one weirdo downvoting all your posts, good and bad?
Positives from yesterday on 18:18 - Jan 23 with 583 viewsTheResurrection

Positives from yesterday on 15:12 - Jan 23 by jasper_T

What's with this one weirdo downvoting all your posts, good and bad?

He's just that... A weirdo and God knows why.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Positives from yesterday on 20:10 - Jan 23 with 503 viewsCooperman

Positives from yesterday on 14:20 - Jan 23 by perchrockjack

Fer is a bit of a beast.

We need that.

He needs a kick up the arse.

Clement seems he can do just that

I tend to agree. He seems to be someone who needs to be wound up and have his mind focussed; needs a good people manager in charge of him. Thought he played well on Saturday and lasted the 90 mins (just not the 95).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024