Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins 17/18 21:16 - Jan 22 with 5467 viewsQJumpingJack

If we stay up, should he remain as Chairman for next season?

Discuss...
Jenkins 17/18 on 21:16 - Jan 22 with 3068 viewsDarran

No he shouldn't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:18 - Jan 22 with 3053 viewsNeathJack

Good grief no.
Jenkins 17/18 on 21:19 - Jan 22 with 3043 viewsWingstandwood

NO his continued presence is absolutely toxic along with Morgan, Dineen and Van Zweden.

Argus!

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:19 - Jan 22 with 3031 viewsSwanjaxs

He should grow a conscience and walk..... enough said

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:21 - Jan 22 with 3014 viewsQJumpingJack

If we stay up it will strengthen his position that he is the right man to lead us.
Jenkins 17/18 on 21:21 - Jan 22 with 3014 viewsRancid

God no.Even if his appointment of Clement proves to be a brilliant one and we stay up, the rat should still walk.He'll make it until the end of the season and I think we'll see changes.

Funny how one good win yesterday can make you question the idea.
Jenkins 17/18 on 21:22 - Jan 22 with 2993 viewsbyron

After what he has done no way. The thing that made us, kept us unique was we owned by local people who were fans. Now what are? Just another one if them, a play thing for a rich bloke.

Benny

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:23 - Jan 22 with 2990 viewsjack2jack

After all that's been said on here,you need to ask,don't think many will backtrack,even after yesterdays magnificent win, might be completely wrong of course.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:24 - Jan 22 with 2978 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The only downside to yesterday's fantastic game is that it takes the pressure off the c***s and people start to forget that they're c***s.

Well it makes no difference. They're still c***s.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:24 - Jan 22 with 2977 viewsQJumpingJack

I can't see how Pearlman/Levien and Kaplan can get rid of him if he takes us into our 7th season in the top flight.
Jenkins 17/18 on 21:27 - Jan 22 with 2948 viewsHeadmaster

No. If we stay up, it will be a critical summer for us. We need genuine introspection, and if Jenkins had any sense he would leave.
Jenkins 17/18 on 21:34 - Jan 22 with 2905 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:24 - Jan 22 by QJumpingJack

I can't see how Pearlman/Levien and Kaplan can get rid of him if he takes us into our 7th season in the top flight.

Easily. Firstly, it's not him that kept us up, that's the players and the manager. Secondly, he sold them a dud.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:34 - Jan 22 with 2903 viewsSwanjaxs

Really? He's taken his eye off the ball to chase his personal fortune for the past 3 seasons, if Clement comes off great (and its still a big if) .... his time is up whatever happens now

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:39 - Jan 22 with 2868 viewsmorningstar

You can sell your soul to the devil all you like pal, fact is he a cvnt and needs to be removed from the club along with the other 3. He's got some coming his way trust me, and if he's got any ounce of decency when it does, he'll walk!
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 21:39]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins 17/18 on 21:47 - Jan 22 with 2806 viewsRancid

He'll never walk.It'll take the Yanks to freshen things up down here.But likes been said, 7 years in the PL and all its money they'll make from another.Why fix what's not broke?

Donald Trump aint got Jack shit on Huw Jenkins.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 21:48]
Jenkins 17/18 on 21:51 - Jan 22 with 2782 viewsBarrySwan

No
Jenkins 17/18 on 22:00 - Jan 22 with 2717 views34dfgdf54

I seem to remember reading posts from Jenkins sympathisers after our last win. Our support these days is an absolute embarrassment.
Jenkins 17/18 on 22:02 - Jan 22 with 2704 viewsdeanscfc

I've not got an opinion one way or the other on this right now. Yes he's made mistakes (and been a little greedy over the last year or so), but he also got us to where we are now and frankly most people if they are honest would have thought about making such a big profit on shares that they owned if there was a chance that some point those shares could soon be worth a lot less.

His recruitment and lack of willingness to spend has annoyed me no end but I think that is also down to the Americans who big noises but put nothing in.

I do find it sad to see the abuse that he's getting tbh considering how highly thought of he and the other directors previously were.
Jenkins 17/18 on 22:02 - Jan 22 with 2698 viewspikeypaul

If the Cnt had not employed bob the builder PCs job would have been a million times easier.

That win yesterday or us surviving changes nothing about the sell out scum.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Jenkins 17/18 on 22:04 - Jan 22 with 2684 viewsjasper_T

Is he still here?

Cheeky cnt.
Jenkins 17/18 on 22:06 - Jan 22 with 2670 viewsheadcleaner

Jenkins 17/18 on 22:02 - Jan 22 by deanscfc

I've not got an opinion one way or the other on this right now. Yes he's made mistakes (and been a little greedy over the last year or so), but he also got us to where we are now and frankly most people if they are honest would have thought about making such a big profit on shares that they owned if there was a chance that some point those shares could soon be worth a lot less.

His recruitment and lack of willingness to spend has annoyed me no end but I think that is also down to the Americans who big noises but put nothing in.

I do find it sad to see the abuse that he's getting tbh considering how highly thought of he and the other directors previously were.

surely a wind up? he shouldn't see out our sixth season in the top flight. anyone who feels sympathy for the vitriol aimed at him is either related to him or a bit dim
Jenkins 17/18 on 22:08 - Jan 22 with 2654 viewsmonmouth

Hmmm...I smell a rat....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jenkins 17/18 on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 2640 viewsmorningstar

He should be lowered into a lake strapped to a chair. If he drowns then he's the cvnt we all think he is, if he survives then it's an act of god and we'll let him keep his medal thingy.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins 17/18 on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 2640 viewsJackfath

Jenkins 17/18 on 22:08 - Jan 22 by monmouth

Hmmm...I smell a rat....

Yep. Check out previous posts.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jenkins 17/18 on 22:14 - Jan 22 with 2615 viewsRancid

If we were in the top 6, I wonder how fans would react to them then.They'd have taken the club forward, just like HJ said he would and we'd all forget the sell out as we'd be just like he said, moving forward.

Unfortunately, they flunked it and we were asset stripped within weeks of the takeover and useless on the pitch.he's got 1 more chance with Clement and if that fails then he's out the door for football reasons.But if he succeeds and we stay up then the Yanks being money orientated won't want to rock the boat.And if they thought he was the wrong man I think he'd be long gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024