Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton tired out tuesday? 09:57 - Jan 23 with 1234 viewsSteensig

Considering they have a game on saturday in the FA cup against Arsenal, wouldnt you think they choose their best starting eleven both Sat and Tues? Giving us a Physical boost perhaps? Havent always put much into the "many matches less quality", but it seems some teams are having difficulties with fitness (see Leicester)
Southampton tired out tuesday? on 10:02 - Jan 23 with 1217 viewsdickythorpe

Let us concentrate and worry about ourselves.

Feck tiredness of other clubs, feck other club's fixtures

Let's get Carroll, Routledge, Dyer, Barrow, Montero, Uncle Tom Cobley and all practising crossing into the box for LLorente, Baston, McBurnie, Siggy et al
Southampton tired out tuesday? on 10:05 - Jan 23 with 1206 viewsSteensig

Southampton tired out tuesday? on 10:02 - Jan 23 by dickythorpe

Let us concentrate and worry about ourselves.

Feck tiredness of other clubs, feck other club's fixtures

Let's get Carroll, Routledge, Dyer, Barrow, Montero, Uncle Tom Cobley and all practising crossing into the box for LLorente, Baston, McBurnie, Siggy et al

Well obviously.. This thread is all about the tiredness and fitness though. It seems they have quite some injuries aswell? This all combined gives us an idea of what side we are expecting at the liberty
Southampton tired out tuesday? on 10:14 - Jan 23 with 1166 viewsLandore_Jack

I remember when something similar was said when we played Liverpool away in 2013. Michael Laudrup was the manager and Liverpool had played in the Europa League on the Thursday. We ended up loosing 5-0 on the Sunday.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 10:16]

#backtojack

Southampton tired out tuesday? on 10:18 - Jan 23 with 1143 viewsPrivate_Partz

Southampton tired out tuesday? on 10:14 - Jan 23 by Landore_Jack

I remember when something similar was said when we played Liverpool away in 2013. Michael Laudrup was the manager and Liverpool had played in the Europa League on the Thursday. We ended up loosing 5-0 on the Sunday.

I think ML put out a far too aweak a side that day and that comes from one of his biggest fans. He had eyes on the Cup. Playing Batley and Monk at CBs was one of the main issues ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Southampton tired out tuesday? on 10:36 - Jan 23 with 1075 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We played the reserves up there because a week later we won our only major trophy 5 - 0 at Wembley.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Southampton tired out tuesday? on 11:56 - Jan 23 with 945 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I know it hasn't been many games and this may be tempting fate, but PC seems to be able to actually create a Plan based on who we are playing.
So he will be very interested in Soton's game on Saturday and will hopefully get a video of it to see who is playing for them and how good they look.
Southampton tired out tuesday? on 12:02 - Jan 23 with 920 viewsAngelRangelQS

Southampton tired out tuesday? on 11:56 - Jan 23 by A_Fans_Dad

I know it hasn't been many games and this may be tempting fate, but PC seems to be able to actually create a Plan based on who we are playing.
So he will be very interested in Soton's game on Saturday and will hopefully get a video of it to see who is playing for them and how good they look.

They're also at anfield tomorrow night
Southampton tired out tuesday? on 13:12 - Jan 23 with 792 viewsBloodyhills

Little aches and pains will count. It's good that there is a longish spell for Clement to work with the players and prepare them for the game.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton tired out tuesday? on 13:15 - Jan 23 with 772 viewsBloodyhills

Well, yes but the next game was the League cup final and it looked like the players were holding back so as not to risk injury for that.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Southampton tired out tuesday? on 13:51 - Jan 23 with 696 views34dfgdf54

Southampton are a very good side, but a week Tuesday is the perfect time to be playing them. They aren't in any danger of going down, so I fancy them to have a good go at the cup this season. If this means they are tired Tuesday then happy days, fingers crossed Van Dijk is out aswell.
Southampton tired out tuesday? on 13:53 - Jan 23 with 686 viewsDevz00

They're playing Liverpool tomorrow as well in the league cup.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 13:54]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024