Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne and Carwyn today 21:14 - Jan 23 with 2637 viewsKilkennyjack

Good job.

Beware of the Risen People

Leanne and Carwyn today on 21:15 - Jan 23 with 2333 viewsdickythorpe

Do go on......
Leanne and Carwyn today on 21:31 - Jan 23 with 2292 viewsLeonWasGod

If it's about the Brexit plan then I reckon they're wasting their time. I haven't seen any details today, but I heard the main points of the plan being presented back before Xmas. It's good that the WG know what they want to do, but it's so far removed from the likely UK position as to be a bit pointless. May will say 'no', we have no influence or bargaining power, so that will be the end of that. A shame, as I think what the WG would like would be better than the fait accompli we'll get from Westminster.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 21:33]
Leanne and Carwyn today on 21:42 - Jan 23 with 2256 viewsSwanzay

What part of we voted out does the feckwit Carwyn not understand...
Leanne and Carwyn today on 22:10 - Jan 23 with 2222 viewsBigPhilG

Leanne and Carwyn today on 21:42 - Jan 23 by Swanzay

What part of we voted out does the feckwit Carwyn not understand...

But Cardiff voted remain

You are right both him and Leanne are a pair of idiots
Leanne and Carwyn today on 23:12 - Jan 23 with 2168 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne and Carwyn today on 22:10 - Jan 23 by BigPhilG

But Cardiff voted remain

You are right both him and Leanne are a pair of idiots

No - at last they have the balls to stand up for the welsh national interest. Good for them.

You cant stand by and let the Tory hard Bexit cost wales 200,000 jobs. Nobody voted for that. Leanne and Carwyn are not just complaining, they are offering a constructive Brexit vision based on the Norway model.

London, northern ireland, and scotkand will get 'lets' - so why not wales ?

It does not have to be the Tory hard Brexit. It can be a Wales friendly Brexit for WAles's needs.

Just 6% of people living in Wales were born outside of the UK.
Very different needs to England.

Leanne and Carwyn today on 00:07 - Jan 24 with 2113 viewsBigPhilG

Leanne and Carwyn today on 23:12 - Jan 23 by Kilkennyjack

No - at last they have the balls to stand up for the welsh national interest. Good for them.

You cant stand by and let the Tory hard Bexit cost wales 200,000 jobs. Nobody voted for that. Leanne and Carwyn are not just complaining, they are offering a constructive Brexit vision based on the Norway model.

London, northern ireland, and scotkand will get 'lets' - so why not wales ?

It does not have to be the Tory hard Brexit. It can be a Wales friendly Brexit for WAles's needs.

Just 6% of people living in Wales were born outside of the UK.
Very different needs to England.

Voted remain did you ?
Leanne and Carwyn today on 00:23 - Jan 24 with 2091 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne and Carwyn today on 00:07 - Jan 24 by BigPhilG

Voted remain did you ?

If just 68,000 people had voted remain instead of Leave, then wales would have been like Scotland. Basically the population of a town like Llanelli was the difference in Wales. It was as close as that.

I dont blame the welsh dumbo's who voted Leave. They were lied to. This was all a game for the Tory leadership between dai cam and boris. Nobody with half a brain thinks this is a good idea. Its self harm on a nationsl scale.

Leanne and Carwyn today on 02:30 - Jan 24 with 2058 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Has he cried on TV after not getting his own way again lately?

How she hasn't pushed on and outed him yet is indicative of just how useless she is. This is as good a time for any for 'Wales' party' to push on like the SNP did.

However it will not, as she is just as out of her depth as he is.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Leanne and Carwyn today on 08:12 - Jan 24 with 1995 viewsWhiterockin

I expected the word blow to be inserted into the original post.
Leanne and Carwyn today on 08:33 - Jan 24 with 1978 viewsNeath_Jack

Leanne and Carwyn today on 00:23 - Jan 24 by Kilkennyjack

If just 68,000 people had voted remain instead of Leave, then wales would have been like Scotland. Basically the population of a town like Llanelli was the difference in Wales. It was as close as that.

I dont blame the welsh dumbo's who voted Leave. They were lied to. This was all a game for the Tory leadership between dai cam and boris. Nobody with half a brain thinks this is a good idea. Its self harm on a nationsl scale.

But they didn't. It's like saying if Reading had scored another goal in our play off final, they may have beaten us in extra time. They didn't either.

Suck it up buttercup.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Leanne and Carwyn today on 08:51 - Jan 24 with 1956 viewsmagicdaps10

A remain calling a out voter a dumbo....classy!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Leanne and Carwyn today on 08:57 - Jan 24 with 1948 viewsWhiterockin

Why do people who push the remain boat always think that they are far more intelligent and superior to those who voted to leave.

I voted to leave, because I felt that this country could no longer carry on in the same direction and needed a major change of direction. The referendum gave me the opportunity to actually do something about it. At least those who voted exit had the courage to do so.
Leanne and Carwyn today on 09:01 - Jan 24 with 1937 viewsBigPhilG

But they didn't

You need to stop insulting people who voted to leave because there's more of them than there is of you.
Leanne and Carwyn today on 09:03 - Jan 24 with 1933 viewsDDCH

Leanne and Carwyn today on 08:51 - Jan 24 by magicdaps10

ironic really

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Leanne and Carwyn today on 11:30 - Jan 24 with 1884 viewsrock1n

They're an absolute joke, I'm an avid remainer but the people of Wales voted to leave and to be frank main reason was immigration yet these two clowns are talking about maintaining free movement.

Sums up the Welsh left wing Establishment, they don't care what their voters say because they know all they need to do is turn up and they'll be elected.

If they had anything about them they'd say we need to fight for the best possible access to the single market but we must respect the vote that free movement is a thing of the past. They should be fighting for regional aid funding etc.

Oh and here's a thought how about talking about something they actually have some power over.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Leanne and Carwyn today on 11:57 - Jan 24 with 1857 viewsHighjack

Leanne and Carwyn today on 08:51 - Jan 24 by magicdaps10

Well I do have big ears.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leanne and Carwyn today on 12:32 - Jan 24 with 1833 viewsmajorraglan

The dye is cast and it's going to be a Brexit whether they like it or not. We all have our own views on Brexit and while I think Carwyn Jones and Leanne Wood are right to air their concerns, they also need to realise the government is pressing ahead and they are powerless to stop Brexit happening - they now need to focus on getting the best deal they can for Wales.
Leanne and Carwyn today on 13:26 - Jan 24 with 1782 viewsrock1n

Why are the leave voters so sensitive, bunch of snowflokes

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Leanne and Carwyn today on 13:34 - Jan 24 with 1768 viewsdickythorpe

Brexit was supposed to be good news for the fishermen....has anything come out to back this?
Leanne and Carwyn today on 13:47 - Jan 24 with 1755 viewsrock1n

Leanne and Carwyn today on 13:34 - Jan 24 by dickythorpe

Brexit was supposed to be good news for the fishermen....has anything come out to back this?

operative word being 'supposed' to, just like everything with brexit it's an absolute mess.

I just hope when the sh1t hits the fan that the brexit crowd own their position and take some responsibility because like Trump in America there are going be to thousands/millions of people who are going to be expecting a lot and if they don't deliver answers will have to come.

Leanne and Carwyn today on 13:48 - Jan 24 with 1754 viewsraynor94

Ah well, Brexit has nothing to do with the devolved assemblies, time to get back in the box for that pair

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leanne and Carwyn today on 14:03 - Jan 24 with 1728 viewsrock1n

Leanne and Carwyn today on 13:48 - Jan 24 by raynor94

Ah well, Brexit has nothing to do with the devolved assemblies, time to get back in the box for that pair

Welsh media should be hammering them on that, but as usual it's 'The Welsh Gov says....'

Pathetic lack of accountability in this Country

Leanne and Carwyn today on 16:35 - Jan 24 with 1681 viewsNOTRAC

The non leavers like Woods and Jones continually go on about how close the vote was,and how this somehow adds weight to their arguments to remain.
Well neither wood have the positions they got on that reasoning because we wouldn't have had a Welsh Assembly.The voting on that was even tighter.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Leanne and Carwyn today on 17:00 - Jan 24 with 1660 viewsbritferry

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Leanne and Carwyn today on 18:08 - Jan 24 with 1603 viewsrock1n

Leanne and Carwyn today on 16:35 - Jan 24 by NOTRAC

The non leavers like Woods and Jones continually go on about how close the vote was,and how this somehow adds weight to their arguments to remain.
Well neither wood have the positions they got on that reasoning because we wouldn't have had a Welsh Assembly.The voting on that was even tighter.

The votes were close in many places but not the areas that they represent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024