Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lescott 11:09 - Jan 24 with 2152 viewsSmellyplumz

To Sunderland.... *snigger*

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Lescott on 11:10 - Jan 24 with 2137 viewsSwansea93

David Moyes special

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Lescott on 11:17 - Jan 24 with 2105 viewsPegojack

Here's a flavor of what Mackems think about it from their message board:

"Now that Djilibodji is out til March. Denayer and O'Shea our only senior CB's available. At least Lescott has Premier League experience and knows what to expect down the bottom"
"Boll*cks and you know it. Would rather play the youngsters than waste wages on that useless tw*t. He was finished 3 years ago, will take him months to get match fit and even then he will still be so far off the pace I would rather play with 9 men. One of the worst signings ever if this comes off. "
Lescott on 11:21 - Jan 24 with 2079 viewsHighjack

I thought he was long retired and/or dead

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lescott on 11:29 - Jan 24 with 2039 viewsCooperman

Lescott on 11:21 - Jan 24 by Highjack

I thought he was long retired and/or dead

I was certain he wasn't dead but couldn't tell you where they dredged him up from.

Is it West Brom reserves or maybe Wolves?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Lescott on 11:36 - Jan 24 with 2008 viewsTheFranchise

Lescott on 11:29 - Jan 24 by Cooperman

I was certain he wasn't dead but couldn't tell you where they dredged him up from.

Is it West Brom reserves or maybe Wolves?

Villa?
Lescott on 11:46 - Jan 24 with 1953 viewsandypitt56

Lescott on 11:36 - Jan 24 by TheFranchise

Villa?

think he was playing in greece or something
Lescott on 11:48 - Jan 24 with 1938 viewspencoedjack

Greece

I said yesterday Sunderland is the graveyard of ambition for players

Could be a huge club but seems to be mis managed worse than us
Lescott on 11:55 - Jan 24 with 1900 viewsDyfnant

Always had decent games against us live but looked sh1te on the tv when I've seen him

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Lescott on 11:55 - Jan 24 with 1900 viewsPegojack

Lescott on 11:48 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

Greece

It'll be a shock to his system if nothing else, moving from Athens to Sunderland......
Lescott on 12:00 - Jan 24 with 1869 viewsCooperman

Lescott on 11:48 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

Greece

They are a huge club, their following up there is extensive.

However they have spunked hundreds of millions of pounds on wages and signing on fees over the last ten years in an effort to get players up there; levels of money that are far in excess of what we're talking about down here. Unfortunately it's gone too far now and the owners are cutting back and the gambles they take are becoming increasingly stacked with risk. The end result is inevitably implosion.

Lescott on 12:35 - Jan 24 with 1740 viewscrix

Lescott on 12:00 - Jan 24 by Cooperman

They are a huge club, their following up there is extensive.

However they have spunked hundreds of millions of pounds on wages and signing on fees over the last ten years in an effort to get players up there; levels of money that are far in excess of what we're talking about down here. Unfortunately it's gone too far now and the owners are cutting back and the gambles they take are becoming increasingly stacked with risk. The end result is inevitably implosion.

a mate of mine is a mackem and you pretty much summed up what hes said. I will add though his opinion of having American owners and their bewildering decisions is not to complimentary, something we have already had a taste of. hopefully ours will learn quickly from their fg/bb mistake and not do anything that stupid again, well we can live in hope:)
Lescott on 13:10 - Jan 24 with 1635 viewsCooperman

I checked his recent club history...

Released from his contract in Greece after playing only 4 games through injury; this was in November.

So, hopefully since then he has been sat on his arse eating copious amounts of quality street, Christmas cake and turkey & stuffing sandwiches.

I can't see him being fit for several weeks at the very least.

Lescott on 14:26 - Jan 24 with 1510 viewsGlyn1

Lescott in (for nothing) and Van Anholt out (for £9 million) as Allardyce continues spending? I wonder what the Mackems think about that?

This from today's Guardian website:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2017/jan/24/transfer-window-live-blog-

"Crystal Palace have agreed personal terms with Patrick van Aanholt over his proposed move to Selhurst Park for an initial £9m, with the Dutchman now set for a medical. Sam Allardyce has been keen to recruit a new left-back and held discussions with former Manchester United defender Patrice Evra as well as making a £7m bid for Leeds’ Charlie Taylor. But having worked with Van Aanholt at Sunderland, Allardyce has now settled on the 26-year-old former Chelsea player, who has made 20 appearances this season, scoring three goals. The move, which could eventually rise to £12m with bonuses, could be complicated by the fact he was withdrawn from Sunderland’s starting XI just 15 minutes before kick-off against Tottenham in September due to a heart scare, despite the fact he was later cleared by extra tests."
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 14:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Lescott on 14:40 - Jan 24 with 1459 viewswaynekerr55

Lescott on 11:10 - Jan 24 by Swansea93

David Moyes special

And to believe some wanted that dour fraud to come to us. Such a great motivator of men:

"it doesn't matter who we sign in the transfer window"

"we're in a relegation battle" (after two games)

F*ck my eyes.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lescott on 14:41 - Jan 24 with 1447 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Well that is great news for us.

Although I hope the fullback transfer falls through. It will certainly strengthen Palace.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lescott on 15:10 - Jan 24 with 1361 viewsLandore_Jack

Will always remember his comments from last season when Aston Villa's fate was sealed when they lost to Man Utd.

"Regardless of how we played in patches today, we are relegated,"
"But now it's confirmed, maybe it's a weight off the shoulders and we can give these fans what they deserve, some performances."

#backtojack

Lescott on 16:44 - Jan 24 with 1210 viewsCooperman

Lescott on 15:10 - Jan 24 by Landore_Jack

Will always remember his comments from last season when Aston Villa's fate was sealed when they lost to Man Utd.

"Regardless of how we played in patches today, we are relegated,"
"But now it's confirmed, maybe it's a weight off the shoulders and we can give these fans what they deserve, some performances."

Didn't he then go and tweet a photo of his new Audi R8?

Lescott on 20:35 - Jan 24 with 1033 viewswestside

Anichebe out for ten weeks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4153514/Sunderland-star-Victor
Lescott on 09:29 - Jan 25 with 869 viewsSmellyplumz

Lescott on 16:44 - Jan 24 by Cooperman

Didn't he then go and tweet a photo of his new Audi R8?

Yes he did and then used the excuse of the phone was in his pocket and the picture got sent by mistake .... cretin of a bloke.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024