Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pm's 23:45 - Jan 24 with 5074 viewsmorningstar

This is to the mods, and also the webmaster of this site. Are pm's really private? Because i have irrefutable evidence that they are not!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Pm's on 23:50 - Jan 24 with 4184 viewsDarran

If you've got irrefutable evidence they are not what the fuçk are you asking for?

Fuçk me another look at me post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pm's on 23:56 - Jan 24 with 4176 viewsmorningstar

Pm's on 23:50 - Jan 24 by Darran

If you've got irrefutable evidence they are not what the fuçk are you asking for?

Fuçk me another look at me post.

I don't do 'look at me posts' Darran unlike yourself on an almost hourly basis. It's a serious issue here. But thanks for admitting it anyway.

Pm's on 00:10 - Jan 25 with 4150 viewsmorningstar

Pm's on 23:56 - Jan 24 by morningstar

I don't do 'look at me posts' Darran unlike yourself on an almost hourly basis. It's a serious issue here. But thanks for admitting it anyway.

And Darran goes offline!

Pm's on 00:37 - Jan 25 with 4121 viewsHumpty

What is your evidence Morning?
Pm's on 00:44 - Jan 25 with 4104 viewsLord_Bony

We do have a chuckle most days reading through them yes.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Pm's on 10:54 - Jan 25 with 3843 viewsDarran

Pm's on 00:37 - Jan 25 by Humpty

What is your evidence Morning?

He hasn't got any because Mods can't. FACT

Pm's on 12:33 - Jan 25 with 3741 viewsHighjack

Pm's on 00:44 - Jan 25 by Lord_Bony

We do have a chuckle most days reading through them yes.

Some PMs are hilarious.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Pm's on 13:44 - Jan 25 with 3679 viewsSwanjaxs

Im going to sound like a hypocrite here, but speaking as someone who has foolishly sent a pm in the heat of the moment i would support the "taking away of pm privileges for anybody found to have sent an abusive pm, or even a sine die ban from planet swans

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Pm's on 14:48 - Jan 25 with 3618 viewsmonmouth

Pm's on 13:44 - Jan 25 by Swanjaxs

Im going to sound like a hypocrite here, but speaking as someone who has foolishly sent a pm in the heat of the moment i would support the "taking away of pm privileges for anybody found to have sent an abusive pm, or even a sine die ban from planet swans

Death and a ban?

Reminds me of that QI question, 'What's worse, death or Norfolk?'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Pm's on 14:51 - Jan 25 with 3609 viewsJack_Kass

Does this site look like it would be hard for someone to read your PM? It's the only site that went backwards with an upgrade.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Pm's on 15:25 - Jan 25 with 3575 viewsmorningstar

Pm's on 10:54 - Jan 25 by Darran

He hasn't got any because Mods can't. FACT

Did i say mods could then? i was asking the question to the mods or the webmaster ie: Phil. It's just that i've had a recent conversation via pm with someone on here, and when i went back into the conversation last night two of the pm's that person has sent to me have been deleted, though they are still listed in my inbox, they have disappeared from the conversation. Do you know how this can happen?

Pm's on 15:51 - Jan 25 with 3518 viewsswanjackal

Pm's on 15:25 - Jan 25 by morningstar

Did i say mods could then? i was asking the question to the mods or the webmaster ie: Phil. It's just that i've had a recent conversation via pm with someone on here, and when i went back into the conversation last night two of the pm's that person has sent to me have been deleted, though they are still listed in my inbox, they have disappeared from the conversation. Do you know how this can happen?

You are John Podesta, and I claim my £5.

I'd be looking at MoscowJack for this hack. Guilty by proxy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Pm's on 16:06 - Jan 25 with 3491 viewsWarwickHunt

Pm's on 14:51 - Jan 25 by Jack_Kass

Does this site look like it would be hard for someone to read your PM? It's the only site that went backwards with an upgrade.

Oops - fat fingers on phone. Meant to up arrow...
Pm's on 16:08 - Jan 25 with 3485 viewsDr_Winston

No thanks. It's bad enough reading most messageboard posts without having the ability to delve into the depths of PM's too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Pm's on 16:13 - Jan 25 with 3471 viewsswanjackal

Morningstar, I can't talk for this site, but elsewhere I used to post, I had whole conversations via pm deleted by a mod after that mod haad revealed their alter ego via pm to me on the website prior, and when I reminded them, they forgot they told me, and next day the whole conversation was wiped from the archive.

So I imagine there is possible access for the site runner/chief mod to do so,whether they have, that is another matter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Pm's on 16:34 - Jan 25 with 3446 viewsDarran

No I don't and I don't fuçking care either.

Pm's on 17:04 - Jan 25 with 3407 viewsbritferry

Phil isnt the webmaster, try this:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football//page/contact-us

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Pm's on 17:24 - Jan 25 with 3362 viewsDafyddHuw

Did you ask them where they lived?
Pm's on 17:37 - Jan 25 with 3331 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The ones I love are the posters who start threads on here with the title: FAO PosterJack. The text says: PM sent.

WTF!

If someone sends you a PM you get an email to tell you and a red thing shows up in the top left corner when you log on.

What said poster is saying is - look at me, I've sent another bloke a personal message and I want you all to know about it.

F**K off is it?

Rant over.

Sorry.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Pm's on 17:44 - Jan 25 with 3310 viewsDarran

Pm's on 17:37 - Jan 25 by Joe_bradshaw

The ones I love are the posters who start threads on here with the title: FAO PosterJack. The text says: PM sent.

WTF!

If someone sends you a PM you get an email to tell you and a red thing shows up in the top left corner when you log on.

What said poster is saying is - look at me, I've sent another bloke a personal message and I want you all to know about it.

F**K off is it?

Rant over.

Sorry.

Great post Joe just people trying to cause problems for Phil.

Pm's on 19:22 - Jan 25 with 3225 viewsmorningstar

Pm's on 16:34 - Jan 25 by Darran

No I don't and I don't fuçking care either.

Well fvckin do one then knobchops. Remember, the original post was asked to ' the mods, and also the webmaster of this site'. You are neither, but couldn't wait to be the first too reply like some interfering old cocklewoman!

Pm's on 19:25 - Jan 25 with 3214 viewsmorningstar

Pm's on 17:44 - Jan 25 by Darran

Great post Joe just people trying to cause problems for Phil.

Causing problems for Phil! Ha! As usual you haven't got a fvckin clue you doughnut!

But yes, i agree with the rest of Joe's post.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2017 19:29]

Pm's on 19:29 - Jan 25 with 3194 viewsDarran

Pm's on 19:22 - Jan 25 by morningstar

Well fvckin do one then knobchops. Remember, the original post was asked to ' the mods, and also the webmaster of this site'. You are neither, but couldn't wait to be the first too reply like some interfering old cocklewoman!

Fuçk off.

Pm's on 19:31 - Jan 25 with 3191 viewsmorningstar

Pm's on 17:24 - Jan 25 by DafyddHuw

Did you ask them where they lived?

No need Dafydd bach.

Pm's on 19:38 - Jan 25 with 3175 viewsmorningstar

Pm's on 19:29 - Jan 25 by Darran

Fuçk off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024