Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not dead, honest... 12:51 - Jan 25 with 1902 viewsblueytheblue

https://order-order.com/2017/01/25/corbyn-buries-northern-ireland-police-officer

Poll: Alternate POTY final

I'm not dead, honest... on 12:54 - Jan 25 with 1898 viewsLohengrin

He just leaked next weekend's news early, Bluey. He probably knows what is 'freinds' have planned.

EDIT: 'Freinds' wasn't a typo in case you were wondering, you're meant to say it in an Armagh accent.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2017 13:11]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

I'm not dead, honest... on 15:09 - Jan 25 with 1848 viewssiralan

During Prime Minister's Questions on Wednesday the Labour leader took to the Commons despatch box to pass on the sympathies of "the whole House" for the "police officer who lost his life".
North Belfast MP Nigel Dodds later described Mr Corbyn's gaffe as "one of the worst displays of crass ignorance that could be imagined".
A spokesman for the Labour leader said: "He meant to say 'nearly died'" adding Mr Corbyn "had not intended to cause offence".

Totally beyond belief ,they try to then cover his FU by saying he meant to say "nearly died"

So is it normal practice to pass on the sympathies of the whole of the house to the families of people who have "nearly died"? They can not even be honest when they
say something like this be it by mistake or not.

Its a shame he did not have any sympathy for the families his murdering fecking mates blew up.The guy is total scum.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2017 15:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024