Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jese 13:16 - Jan 26 with 1650 viewsMagic_Michu

Middlesborough in for PSG's Jese on loan.

Surely if Boro have a chance of getting him then so must we.

Would be an absolutely quality signing for any team outside the top 4 of the Premier League.

You would think with Clement having worked with him at Real Madrid we would be in with a shout too.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Jese on 13:18 - Jan 26 with 1632 viewsshandyjack

Didn't he just sign for them this season?? Think he worked with Karanka at Real when he first came theough

Poll: Expectation for the season

Jese on 13:18 - Jan 26 with 1630 viewscostalotta

We have little to no chance of these types of players whilst Huge Wedgekins remains DOF. No chance.
Jese on 13:20 - Jan 26 with 1613 viewsLeonWasGod

Jese on 13:18 - Jan 26 by costalotta

We have little to no chance of these types of players whilst Huge Wedgekins remains DOF. No chance.

Maybe we don't want them either? We can't sign everyone who's linked to another team. The bus isn't big enough.

Besides, we've got marvelous Marv back. What more do you want?!
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 13:20]
Jese on 13:28 - Jan 26 with 1565 viewscostalotta

Jese on 13:20 - Jan 26 by LeonWasGod

Maybe we don't want them either? We can't sign everyone who's linked to another team. The bus isn't big enough.

Besides, we've got marvelous Marv back. What more do you want?!
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 13:20]

I quite agree and didn't say that we wanted him, not that I'd know either way. What I said was the Huge wouldn't be interested or look to sign this type of player.

As you said, we hav got marv back and of course routeledg for at least another two years. Is routeldge the new Tim Butler? I think routs has be n a great servant to the club but why this obsession with rewarding past it players with long contracts at this stage of their careers? He's not going to get any better and in all likely hood get worse.
Jese on 13:29 - Jan 26 with 1552 viewsAustinIsOurHero

you would have thought that with his contacts, he (Clement) would known Jese would have been available.
If he had wanted him, we would have made a move.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Jese on 13:30 - Jan 26 with 1544 viewsLandore_Jack

Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka has been talking about the club's pursuit of Paris St-Germain's Jese this lunchtime.

He says there is an agreement in place between the clubs for a loan, and he is trying to convince the player.

#backtojack

Jese on 13:48 - Jan 26 with 1474 viewsGriffting

Jese is a strange one.
Big money move to PSG has failed spectacularly.
You'd expect a plethora of mid to high level clubs from Spain and UK to be interested but it seems that the only clubs interested are Las Palmas (who are his preferred choice but have been priced out of his wages) and Boro due to the Karanka connection. I'd say it's a risk worth taking for Boro but my gut feeling is potentially a bad egg there. Obviously has some talent.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 13:50]
Jese on 14:06 - Jan 26 with 1401 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We don't need any more big Jessies around the club.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Jese on 18:34 - Jan 26 with 1127 viewsAussieSwan

Jese on 14:06 - Jan 26 by Joe_bradshaw

We don't need any more big Jessies around the club.

surely you don't honestly think Jese wouldn't add anything to our team...?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Jese on 21:54 - Jan 27 with 959 viewsclement

Jese on 13:28 - Jan 26 by costalotta

I quite agree and didn't say that we wanted him, not that I'd know either way. What I said was the Huge wouldn't be interested or look to sign this type of player.

As you said, we hav got marv back and of course routeledg for at least another two years. Is routeldge the new Tim Butler? I think routs has be n a great servant to the club but why this obsession with rewarding past it players with long contracts at this stage of their careers? He's not going to get any better and in all likely hood get worse.

tom's brother, Tim, is actually a top bloke...

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024