Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer 17:19 - Jan 27 with 5786 viewsLandore_Jack

The Swans have moved to bring in ready cash to boost budgets in advance of remaining installments of Ayew's £20.5m West Ham deal

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/documents-reveal-swans
[Post edited 27 Jan 2017 17:21]

#backtojack

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:21 - Jan 27 with 4692 viewsTheFranchise

quite a common practice
Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 17:26 - Jan 27 with 4631 viewsnantywatcher

Wasn't it this month we were meant to be getting the final £8/£9 mill from Man City for Bony?
Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 17:32 - Jan 27 with 4580 viewsSwanjaxs

Just confirms the Americans aint putting a cent in ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 17:32 - Jan 27 with 4579 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Presumably it works the other way and we pay for players in instalments?

I don't know how long we can string all those £5M fees out.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:38 - Jan 27 with 4499 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:21 - Jan 27 by TheFranchise

quite a common practice

It is when investors aren't investing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:39 - Jan 27 with 4487 viewsTheFranchise

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:38 - Jan 27 by Flashberryjack

It is when investors aren't investing.

they invested in a club not in the club
Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 17:44 - Jan 27 with 4426 viewsmagicdaps10

Bring in a loan against the club rather than use the investmant that they were supposedly going to put in.
This is not good news at all. We receive installments and we pay in installments...very strange indeed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 17:49 - Jan 27 with 4369 viewspencoedjack

If we stay up this season I can see the yanks putting us up for sale

Theyd probably do it at a healthy profit too
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 17:54 - Jan 27 with 4310 viewsdobjack2

Is this the next level then?
Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:57 - Jan 27 with 4278 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:39 - Jan 27 by TheFranchise

They bought a commodity that happened to be a football club, which they hope to take out of rather than put into.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:59 - Jan 27 with 4255 viewsTheFranchise

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:57 - Jan 27 by Flashberryjack

They bought a commodity that happened to be a football club, which they hope to take out of rather than put into.

which is what I said
Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 18:06 - Jan 27 with 4179 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:59 - Jan 27 by TheFranchise

which is what I said

Yep.

They invested in the club by buying it in the first place. What people seem to want is subsidy, which is contrary to what they said they would do and not a particularly desirable outcome in any case.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 18:08 - Jan 27 with 4144 viewslonglostjack

Chris Wathan ingratiating himself with the owners again. It may be common practice Mr Wathan and I wouldn't want to see reckless spending but you spun the "investment" and "necessary to take the Swans to next level" line as a PR mouthpiece for buyers and sellers. You also did a character assassination on Guidolin paving the way for the worst manager since Cullis. When I read your articles my immediate thought is - what's the hidden agenda this time?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 18:08 - Jan 27 with 4143 viewsSwanjaxs

Either way, regardless of staying up this season or no, we are on borrowed time as a premier league club! The future is very bleak indeed.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 18:08 - Jan 27 with 4120 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A positive spun put on it by Wathan, repeatedly mentioning how this is 'standard' and common practice. No questioning of whether the American investment consortium will be investing money into the club themselves.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 18:08 - Jan 27 with 4137 viewsmax936

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 17:32 - Jan 27 by Swanjaxs

Just confirms the Americans aint putting a cent in ....

Exactly, who pays the interest on that 9.5 loan that's the other thing, after the interest is taken into account how much did we actually receive for Ayew I wonder, interest on a 9 mill loan ain't fecking cheap I bet.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 18:13 - Jan 27 with 4080 viewsTheFranchise

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 18:06 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

Yep.

They invested in the club by buying it in the first place. What people seem to want is subsidy, which is contrary to what they said they would do and not a particularly desirable outcome in any case.

I dont want them throwing money at the club. When they decide it's time to go, we're screwed.

I want them to be clever, cut costs, stop throwing money at ex managers and once we're back on sure footing, sort out generating more revenue.

Something I trust them more to do than the previous management.

Do I like that we're owned by foreigners and not the fans? No. Do I like that we've not been the people's club for considerable time? No.

I don't want us to be some kind of toy to play with. We are not big enough,
Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 18:14 - Jan 27 with 4069 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 18:13 - Jan 27 by TheFranchise

I dont want them throwing money at the club. When they decide it's time to go, we're screwed.

I want them to be clever, cut costs, stop throwing money at ex managers and once we're back on sure footing, sort out generating more revenue.

Something I trust them more to do than the previous management.

Do I like that we're owned by foreigners and not the fans? No. Do I like that we've not been the people's club for considerable time? No.

I don't want us to be some kind of toy to play with. We are not big enough,

Absolutely.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 18:14 - Jan 27 with 4066 viewsmax936

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 17:39 - Jan 27 by TheFranchise

I'd love to ask Jenkins just how the fuk selling to them was taking the club forward, whilst I have my hands around his fecking throat and gently squeezing.

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 18:16 - Jan 27 with 4048 viewsVetchfielder

I don't think there's anything to worry about with this loan in itself, but on a wider issue I'm dead against the American takeover but there is a limit to what they can do in terms of so called "investment".

I'm not an Accountant but I don't think they can just give the club money. Maybe an Accountant ( Lisa?) could comment on this but my understanding is that they can only loan money to the club or issue and buy more shares.The first option allows them to charge a low or high interest rate depending how they feel about us, and the second option results in the Trust getting it's shares diluted which is something I wouldn't want.

However, shouldn't our increased TV revenue (£60M additional?) have given us more than enough extra money to pay for any January window purchases ?

Does anybody know how the TV payments are spread ?

Proud to have been one of the 231

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 18:18 - Jan 27 with 4023 viewsLandore_Jack

This bank loan is further confirmation of how skint the club is.

#backtojack

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 18:19 - Jan 27 with 4000 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 18:14 - Jan 27 by max936

I'd love to ask Jenkins just how the fuk selling to them was taking the club forward, whilst I have my hands around his fecking throat and gently squeezing.

Only gently?
Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 18:20 - Jan 27 with 3996 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 18:18 - Jan 27 by Landore_Jack

This bank loan is further confirmation of how skint the club is.

yep

its bladdered

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 18:22 - Jan 27 with 3968 viewsjack2jack

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew transfer on 17:49 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

If we stay up this season I can see the yanks putting us up for sale

Theyd probably do it at a healthy profit too

Is that necessarily a bad thing as long as they don't leave us a basket case,and sell onto to someone who will actually invest in some quality personnel on the pitch,just a thought like.
Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 18:23 - Jan 27 with 3965 viewsmax936

Swansea City have taken out a £9m-plus bank loan against Ayew on 18:14 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

Absolutely.

100% great post by the Franchise.

Mr Sumbler lost a very intelligent mod when he sacked him, shocking decision and what's worse replaced him with Lord Bony

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024