Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard rejected a few Premier League offers 19:46 - Jan 27 with 1437 viewsSwansea93

"But the fact is, after being at Chelsea for so long and a year with Manchester City, I don't want to get involved in a relegation dogfight.

Judging by that comment I wonder if we were interested and he turned us down?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10745166/frank-lampard-ive-had-offe

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Lampard rejected a few Premier League offers on 19:48 - Jan 27 with 1419 viewsLeonWasGod

Maybe. If that's his mindset though we're better off without.
Lampard rejected a few Premier League offers on 19:49 - Jan 27 with 1409 viewsmax936

He thinks a lot of us, because of the way our fans treat him fact, he might well have been approached pity if he was and turned us down, he'd have wanted a massive slice of the cake though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lampard rejected a few Premier League offers on 19:50 - Jan 27 with 1401 viewsjack2jack

Lightweight
Lampard rejected a few Premier League offers on 23:30 - Jan 27 with 1084 viewsStarsky

Lampard rejected a few Premier League offers on 19:49 - Jan 27 by max936

He thinks a lot of us, because of the way our fans treat him fact, he might well have been approached pity if he was and turned us down, he'd have wanted a massive slice of the cake though.

Why would he?
He's feckin loaded already.
It would have been fitting to end his career with the club that gave him his league debut

It's just the internet, init.

Lampard rejected a few Premier League offers on 09:39 - Jan 28 with 826 viewsmax936

Lampard rejected a few Premier League offers on 23:30 - Jan 27 by Starsky

Why would he?
He's feckin loaded already.
It would have been fitting to end his career with the club that gave him his league debut

Can't argue with that, I would you would, but his affinity with SCFC isn't has strong as ours.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lampard rejected a few Premier League offers on 10:22 - Jan 28 with 749 viewsswanseajack4eva

I don't think he would have the stomach for the scrap that we are in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024