Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Day Thread 20:35 - Jan 28 with 22959 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 18:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 28 with 7541 viewsairedale

Looks like they will field a strong team then.
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:04 - Jan 28 with 7467 viewsFireboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 28 by airedale

Fvcking bring it on
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:45 - Jan 29 with 7338 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:04 - Jan 28 by Fireboy

Fvcking bring it on

That's fighting talk Fb. You haven't been on the Buckleys Best Bitter have you?
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:44 - Jan 29 with 7302 viewsFireboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:45 - Jan 29 by airedale

That's fighting talk Fb. You haven't been on the Buckleys Best Bitter have you?

No just a selection of strong real ales

Well yesterday was my birthday
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:37 - Jan 29 with 7236 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 28 by airedale

I think yo are right and, whilst a win would ease the pressure on us considerably, it is not going to be easy.
No match is foreign conclusion and Southampton are a decent side.
On top of our game I would not rule out a 2 - 1 victory however.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:06 - Jan 29 with 7216 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:44 - Jan 29 by Fireboy

No just a selection of strong real ales

Well yesterday was my birthday

Top man, one has to treat a birthday with respect.
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:46 - Jan 30 with 6636 viewsPegojack

Who's the ref, chaps?
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:59 - Jan 30 with 6627 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:46 - Jan 30 by Pegojack

Who's the ref, chaps?

Roger East could be worse.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:04 - Jan 30 with 6620 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:59 - Jan 30 by Johnw102

Roger East could be worse.

Not one of my favourites, but as you say, could be worse.
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:56 - Jan 30 with 6584 viewsnierika

With the Saints having to play EFL & FA Cup matches, Im fairly confident we can get a least a point out of this.
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:35 - Jan 30 with 6544 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:56 - Jan 30 by nierika

With the Saints having to play EFL & FA Cup matches, Im fairly confident we can get a least a point out of this.

Play like we did at Anfield should get all 3. Get the ground behind them like our away supporters do. COYS

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 30 with 6305 viewsblaenaugwentjack

I just hope that the anfield performance was not a one off, play like we did up there and we will get something out of this game.
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 30 with 6246 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leon & Ollie not available
[Post edited 30 Jan 2017 18:51]
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:30 - Jan 30 with 6209 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:40 - Jan 30 with 6167 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Leon & Ollie not available
[Post edited 30 Jan 2017 18:51]

Good. Leon should be nowhere near our match day squad in 2017. We need our midfielders to contribute more than sideways passes and the occasional interception.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:06 - Jan 30 with 5881 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:40 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Good. Leon should be nowhere near our match day squad in 2017. We need our midfielders to contribute more than sideways passes and the occasional interception.

He could be a ball boy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 01:12 - Jan 31 with 5783 viewsWanderer

Are they going to set up as similar to Liverpool just as we did?
Could be a down the wing onslaught and crosses into FL, hope so, don't fancy us trying to probe through the middle a la Liverpool, Southampton will fill the 'D' and 18 yard line.
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:41 - Jan 31 with 5680 views34dfgdf54

Swans and Cardiff play at home tonight, I thought this never happened?
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:37 - Jan 31 with 5615 viewsLeonWasGod

Tough match this. They might not be on the best of runs, but then neither are we at home. Lots of patience needed.

Swans 1-0 if we're lucky, keep it tight and don't do a reckless Bob special.
The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:15 - Jan 31 with 5581 viewstrampie

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:37 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Tough match this. They might not be on the best of runs, but then neither are we at home. Lots of patience needed.

Swans 1-0 if we're lucky, keep it tight and don't do a reckless Bob special.

Big game tonight for the Swans, a win would be huge, lets hope we get it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:04 - Jan 31 with 5361 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 01:12 - Jan 31 by Wanderer

Are they going to set up as similar to Liverpool just as we did?
Could be a down the wing onslaught and crosses into FL, hope so, don't fancy us trying to probe through the middle a la Liverpool, Southampton will fill the 'D' and 18 yard line.

Same team I reckon

At least we have an attacking left back now

A huge plus for us

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:05 - Jan 31 with 5361 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:15 - Jan 31 by trampie

Big game tonight for the Swans, a win would be huge, lets hope we get it.

Indeed. Would give us dome breathing space and beleif to go forward. Like all matches the rub of the green is important. The tw@tinblack could also be a factor - whoever he is.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 13:31 - Jan 31 with 5305 viewsmonmouth

Pretty nervous about this one. It is one of those 'could go either way' games that we really must target to take the pressure off other games. We owe them one at the Liberty, but they are on a good run with their main team. This is one that we could so do with winning. I can't make it tonight because of work, so give them a shout from me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:39 - Jan 31 with 5288 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:04 - Jan 30 by Pegojack

Not one of my favourites, but as you say, could be worse.

This is his first PL game back after being demoted to the lower leagues for about 10 weeks, after a string of very poor decisions.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Versus Southampton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:10 - Jan 31 with 5230 viewsnantywatcher

I hope people are not expecting too much from the next two games - in five days time there is every chance we could be well and truly anchored in 20th postion - don't want it to happen but it's a real possibility - it needs the East Stand posse to be super loud tonight!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024