Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 07:35 - Jan 31 with 1184 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:43]
Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 07:41 - Jan 31 with 1161 viewspencoedjack

It always amazes me how deals are left until the final day, we have had 30 days to get things sorted
Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 07:43 - Jan 31 with 1153 views3swan

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 07:41 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

It always amazes me how deals are left until the final day, we have had 30 days to get things sorted

I agree as far as clubs are concerned, but if players know there is interest from more than one club, then they can hang on for the best deal
Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 07:56 - Jan 31 with 1085 viewsDr_Winston

Transfer window is a pile of shite full stop. All it does is drive up prices as panicky clubs go nuts in the last days.

A little surprised that it hasn't been challenged legally.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 07:58 - Jan 31 with 1066 viewsMyFinalHeaven

You have 30 full days before deadline day to get your all your business done. 30 DAYS.

If you can't get it done despite all that time then there's no excuse whatsoever. Jenkins is an absolute imbecile for always pushing things until the very last minute.

Come on you Swans.

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:03 - Jan 31 with 1036 viewsAngelRangelQS

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 07:58 - Jan 31 by MyFinalHeaven

You have 30 full days before deadline day to get your all your business done. 30 DAYS.

If you can't get it done despite all that time then there's no excuse whatsoever. Jenkins is an absolute imbecile for always pushing things until the very last minute.

Or maybe the players aren't available until the last minute as teams will only let them go once they've got their targets in.

But no, it's all Jenkins fault. All the other clubs had their business wrapped up by the 10th Jan.
Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:08 - Jan 31 with 1016 viewsDr_Winston

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:03 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

Or maybe the players aren't available until the last minute as teams will only let them go once they've got their targets in.

But no, it's all Jenkins fault. All the other clubs had their business wrapped up by the 10th Jan.

You've made me agree with someone defending Jenkins.

I hate you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:18 - Jan 31 with 955 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:03 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

...you do realize that when it comes to signing players, most teams have their business done by the 30th and do not engage in deadline day deals right?

In last season's January window just 8 of the 20 Premier League teams signed a player on deadline day:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2613100-winter-transfer-window-2016-list-of-d
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 8:22]

Come on you Swans.

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:26 - Jan 31 with 916 viewsLoyal

What a load of shit.
Clements need to think before he speaks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:26 - Jan 31 with 913 viewsAngelRangelQS

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:18 - Jan 31 by MyFinalHeaven

...you do realize that when it comes to signing players, most teams have their business done by the 30th and do not engage in deadline day deals right?

In last season's January window just 8 of the 20 Premier League teams signed a player on deadline day:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2613100-winter-transfer-window-2016-list-of-d

So 40% of teams waited until the last day?

By the time you take into account the fact that the top clubs rarely sign players in January (or at least more than one or two) and then consider that out of those 12 teams, only 3 didn't do any business on deadline day whatsoever (including players out), it's indisputable that it goes right to the wire.

We signed three players within the first two weeks of the window being open (give or take) and have one going to the wire.

Clement has said that as it stands our business is done. I'm guessing the disadvantage is reacting to someone suddenly becoming available and also as he said in his interview, the fact that you can't finalise your matchday squad until you know who is leaving.
Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:31 - Jan 31 with 893 viewsLandore_Jack

No way should a Premier League fixture allowed to take place on the same day as deadline day.

#backtojack

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:40 - Jan 31 with 855 viewsmonmouth

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:31 - Jan 31 by Landore_Jack

No way should a Premier League fixture allowed to take place on the same day as deadline day.

I don't see it. I really don't.

It's the last day. No way should players you are trying to unload be in your squad, and no way would the manager need to be involved for last minute targets that won't be identified today, just completed. If they were identified for the first time today, now that would be incompetent and might explain why so much shit is traded at moronic prices at stupid o' clock. Yes, Enner (and to restore Dr WoBs faith, Jenkins) you useless heap of toley, I'm looking at you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 10:34 - Jan 31 with 656 viewsDafyddHuw

Clement On The Window's Unfair Advantage on 08:18 - Jan 31 by MyFinalHeaven

"Just" 8 out of 20 is nearly 1/2 the clubs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024