Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel 17:23 - Jan 31 with 12819 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

As I'm sure many are aware, if you have visited Israel, and have evidence of it on your passport, you cannot visit Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. Meanwhile, 16 Muslim states, including Yemen, Iran, Iraq and Syria have a blanket ban on Israelis entering their countries.

Apparently this is okay though and not worthy of all these protests or continuous media reports. Where are the protests at Dubai airport, in Doha, in Riyadh? There's no protests because in those countries you'll be jailed for years for doing so. Why so many are defending these backwards countries and their medieval laws baffles me.

Does anybody know when the protest against this racist blanket ban of Jews is happening? Has Lily Allen set a date yet?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 13:33 - Feb 2 with 1938 viewsnice_to_michu

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 13:18 - Feb 2 by Flashberryjack

Just as the Arab countries do?

What do you mean?
Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 23:32 - Feb 2 with 1889 viewsEbo

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 13:13 - Feb 2 by nice_to_michu

I don't have an issue with Jewish people. I'm explicitly pro Israel and support their right to exist and hope that they respect international law etc.

They don't respect any law or resolution. They should be heavily sanctioned. Tarnishing the name of every good Jew on the planet

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/01/27/rogue-state-israeli-violations-of

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 23:51 - Feb 2 with 1876 viewsblueytheblue

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 23:32 - Feb 2 by Ebo

They don't respect any law or resolution. They should be heavily sanctioned. Tarnishing the name of every good Jew on the planet

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/01/27/rogue-state-israeli-violations-of

Hammond is a self-published buffoon. He's one of the "vaccines are evil, mmmmkay" fools.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 00:49 - Feb 3 with 1835 viewsEbo

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 23:51 - Feb 2 by blueytheblue

Hammond is a self-published buffoon. He's one of the "vaccines are evil, mmmmkay" fools.

Still denying Bluey? That makes you as bad as a holocaust denyer.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 08:19 - Feb 3 with 1777 viewsblueytheblue

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 00:49 - Feb 3 by Ebo

Still denying Bluey? That makes you as bad as a holocaust denyer.

As always, Ebo, you fail to grasp the salient point that the credibility of people writing articles you love to cite is always important.

You previously linked to someone whose article included photos from Iraq and Afghanistan, perpetuated to be offences by Iraelis. That link above is by someone with a clear penchant for conspiracy theories - with regards to vaccines, dangerous views for the rest of the world.

The only denier is you.

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 09:20 - Feb 3 with 1745 viewsPapaLazarou

I don't think the USA should be looking to follow the lead of Saudi Arabia when it comes to social liberties...

People in the UK have been complaining about Saudi Arabia's human rights breaches for a long time. What does the government choose to do? Cosy up to them. Quite repulsive.

I also remember when Qatar were awarded the World Cup, people speaking out about on it due to the fact that Jewish people would not be able to attend.
Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 11:43 - Feb 3 with 1715 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 09:20 - Feb 3 by PapaLazarou

I don't think the USA should be looking to follow the lead of Saudi Arabia when it comes to social liberties...

People in the UK have been complaining about Saudi Arabia's human rights breaches for a long time. What does the government choose to do? Cosy up to them. Quite repulsive.

I also remember when Qatar were awarded the World Cup, people speaking out about on it due to the fact that Jewish people would not be able to attend.

Theres so much hypocrisy going on in the world its hard to keep up these days .
People stick up for countries killing innocent people & dont bat an eye lid over it.
Countries Breaking international laws & human rights and a blind eye is turned.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 11:49 - Feb 3 with 1709 viewsblueytheblue

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 11:43 - Feb 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Theres so much hypocrisy going on in the world its hard to keep up these days .
People stick up for countries killing innocent people & dont bat an eye lid over it.
Countries Breaking international laws & human rights and a blind eye is turned.

Only some are pilloried in the same way Israel is though.

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 12:00 - Feb 3 with 1701 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 11:49 - Feb 3 by blueytheblue

Only some are pilloried in the same way Israel is though.

Well they should "ALL" stop doing it then.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 12:18 - Feb 3 with 1681 viewsblueytheblue

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 12:00 - Feb 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Well they should "ALL" stop doing it then.

Indeed, however it would be nice if some protesters would protest against other nations, particularly those in Africa where abuses and war crimes are far worse than anything Israel has been accused of...

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 12:47 - Feb 3 with 1661 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 13:02 - Feb 2 by Loyal

It's odd that the left have an issue with Jews.
It is very odd indeed.

Meanwhile, the guy they keep calling Hitler has been nothing but a huge defender of Israel.

2017 is the Year of Irony.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 14:01 - Feb 3 with 1619 viewsFlashberryjack

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 13:02 - Feb 2 by Loyal

It's odd that the left have an issue with Jews.
It is very odd indeed.

I find that very odd as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 14:14 - Feb 3 with 1608 viewscontroversial_jack

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 14:01 - Feb 3 by Flashberryjack

I find that very odd as well.

The left doesn't have an issue with jews it has one with Zionism, which the right obviously doesn't
Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 14:24 - Feb 3 with 1598 viewsblueytheblue

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 14:14 - Feb 3 by controversial_jack

The left doesn't have an issue with jews it has one with Zionism, which the right obviously doesn't

Yeah, left hatred is all against Zionism. Not Jews whatsoever. Shami said so...

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 14:29 - Feb 3 with 1591 viewscontroversial_jack

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 14:24 - Feb 3 by blueytheblue

Yeah, left hatred is all against Zionism. Not Jews whatsoever. Shami said so...

No, I said so!
Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 21:53 - Feb 3 with 1548 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Which passports are we talking about?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/feb/18/british-government-dubai-m

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 21:54 - Feb 3 with 1547 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 12:47 - Feb 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Meanwhile, the guy they keep calling Hitler has been nothing but a huge defender of Israel.

2017 is the Year of Irony.

We are in the post-truth era. Way beyond post-modern irony...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 10:37 - Feb 5 with 1498 viewsexiledclaseboy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38872680

This is going well.

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 11:04 - Feb 5 with 1490 viewsmonmouth

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 10:37 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

This is going well.

He'll take this very personally. Dick-tater Trump must get his way. Or he'll scream and scream until we're all sick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 11:48 - Feb 5 with 1470 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 10:37 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

This is going well.

His day is likely to get worse when you consider that Lady Gaga is doing the half time show in tonight's Super Bowl.

Not much chance of her not making a point in front of millions and millions of viewers.
Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 11:59 - Feb 5 with 1460 viewsswanjackal

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 11:48 - Feb 5 by londonlisa2001

His day is likely to get worse when you consider that Lady Gaga is doing the half time show in tonight's Super Bowl.

Not much chance of her not making a point in front of millions and millions of viewers.

Yes, I'm sure he's quaking in his Gucci loafers at the thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 12:32 - Feb 5 with 1449 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 11:59 - Feb 5 by swanjackal

Yes, I'm sure he's quaking in his Gucci loafers at the thought.

I think public criticism is the thing that he hates more than anything else.
Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 12:47 - Feb 5 with 1438 viewsblueytheblue

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 11:48 - Feb 5 by londonlisa2001

My wife appreciates Gaga's musical talents.

She finds it hysterical when Gaga claimed medical tested had shown her to be "borderline lupus", her aunt I believe died from it?

Saying you're borderline lupus is like being partly pregnant... it's a binary option. You either have it or don't...

On the main point, be surprised if the statement is what people expect it to be. Every bit of the rehearsed performance will have been closely vetted. Any suspicion she may freelance, she'll have a microphone malfunction.

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 12:55 - Feb 5 with 1430 viewsswanjackal

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 12:32 - Feb 5 by londonlisa2001

I think public criticism is the thing that he hates more than anything else.

Maybe so, but it tends to cement the resolve of his supporters, even brings more people to his side when "celebrities" make such speeches. It does not affect him, often leading to a series of trolling tweets, which he shouldn't really need to engage in.

No one wins or loses from this apart from Trump's following on twitter rising by a few thousand.

He dropped a b'llock with the way he ran this out quickly, but by opposing it (with a few not fully understanding what the order entails....on both sides) he gets to say "I tried but the "swamp" prevented it" he keeps his promise and his support does not falter. If it failed on its own merits, then he would have lost some support on his own side.

Heaven help if there is an actual attack in the next few months, especially from someone linked to one of those countries. Left would claim conspiracy, right would blame the protesters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Donald Trump's travel ban is what many Muslim countries have done to Israel on 13:10 - Feb 5 with 1426 viewsTummer_from_Texas

...which should work out for the Left about as well as all the overwhelming celebrity support for HRC/threats to leave the country we saw before the election.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024