Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
30m rejected for Sigurdsson from China 19:05 - Feb 1 with 1365 viewsSwansea93

Swansea City are thought to have knocked back an offer of more than £30m for Gylfi Sigurdsson after the Liberty hero became the latest big name target for the Chinese Super League.

Hopefully they don't come back as their window doesn't close for a few weeks.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 19:06]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

30m rejected for Sigurdsson from China on 19:12 - Feb 1 with 1320 viewsswanjackal

I'm going out on a limb here, but I can see this China thing going pear shaped in three/four years after the novelty wears off. This method has been tried before, look at the MSL, the J-League, Russian leagues, multi middle eastern leagues, and none ever take off the ground.

I don't begrudge someone at the end of their career going for the silly money, but if the player is a true competitor, and not in it for the money, then they will look elsewhere for game time.

That being said, I hope one of their clubs comes in for Ki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

30m rejected for Sigurdsson from China on 19:16 - Feb 1 with 1277 viewsmonmouth

30m rejected for Sigurdsson from China on 19:12 - Feb 1 by swanjackal

I'm going out on a limb here, but I can see this China thing going pear shaped in three/four years after the novelty wears off. This method has been tried before, look at the MSL, the J-League, Russian leagues, multi middle eastern leagues, and none ever take off the ground.

I don't begrudge someone at the end of their career going for the silly money, but if the player is a true competitor, and not in it for the money, then they will look elsewhere for game time.

That being said, I hope one of their clubs comes in for Ki.

I don't, unless it's in the summer. We can't replace Ki now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

30m rejected for Sigurdsson from China on 19:20 - Feb 1 with 1247 viewsswanjackal

30m rejected for Sigurdsson from China on 19:16 - Feb 1 by monmouth

I don't, unless it's in the summer. We can't replace Ki now.

It's easy, a trip to Wickes may help:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

30m rejected for Sigurdsson from China on 19:20 - Feb 1 with 1244 viewsRancid

No chance unless the Yanks want the quick buck and bail.

Let's hope they'e the sense to see there's more money to be made by staying up.

I thought once our window was shut that was it.China or no China?
30m rejected for Sigurdsson from China on 19:22 - Feb 1 with 1228 viewsswanjackal

30m rejected for Sigurdsson from China on 19:20 - Feb 1 by Rancid

No chance unless the Yanks want the quick buck and bail.

Let's hope they'e the sense to see there's more money to be made by staying up.

I thought once our window was shut that was it.China or no China?

Can still sell to any team whose window hasn't closed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024