Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... 13:54 - Feb 2 with 1744 viewsLohengrin

Oh! Saint Martin, say it ain't so....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/38843521

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 13:56 - Feb 2 with 1537 viewsswanjackal

A "warm welcome" from McGuinness. Let's hope it does not come in it's usual milk bottle shape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:06 - Feb 2 with 1518 viewslondonlisa2001

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 13:56 - Feb 2 by swanjackal

A "warm welcome" from McGuinness. Let's hope it does not come in it's usual milk bottle shape.

Trump has been a friend of theirs for years. A prominent fundraiser back in the day.

This is presumably well known amongst his supporters?
This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:09 - Feb 2 with 1511 viewspikeypaul

Of course mcguinness will give him a warm welcome the money for most of the bombs and guns they used to cowardly murder women and children came from the USA.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:10 - Feb 2 with 1508 viewsLohengrin

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 13:56 - Feb 2 by swanjackal

I was reading yesterday of the fear of mass protests in London for Trump's proposed visit. He'll come and the soap-dodgers will enact the same chaotic, violent scenes we've come to expect.

If, or rather when, he visits Northern Ireland you won't see that. Unionists would be broadly welcoming anyway but as for the 'shinners,' they have a tried and trusted method of curtailing dissent within their community.

I wonder what the dregs who make up 'Troops Out,' 'Stop the War,' or any number of degenerate left groupings who lionise republicans will make of this stab in the back?

Quite made my day, this has.

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:12 - Feb 2 with 1499 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:09 - Feb 2 by pikeypaul

Of course mcguinness will give him a warm welcome the money for most of the bombs and guns they used to cowardly murder women and children came from the USA.

Mcguiness,bombs, guns ,cowardly , murder ,woman, children,USA all in the same sentance

people are finally getting it.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:13 - Feb 2 with 1493 viewslondonlisa2001

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:10 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

I was reading yesterday of the fear of mass protests in London for Trump's proposed visit. He'll come and the soap-dodgers will enact the same chaotic, violent scenes we've come to expect.

If, or rather when, he visits Northern Ireland you won't see that. Unionists would be broadly welcoming anyway but as for the 'shinners,' they have a tried and trusted method of curtailing dissent within their community.

I wonder what the dregs who make up 'Troops Out,' 'Stop the War,' or any number of degenerate left groupings who lionise republicans will make of this stab in the back?

Quite made my day, this has.

I think you have the wrong idea about who is protesting Loh.

There have been huge protests with almost no trouble at all. It's not the usual rent-a-mob.

And I fail to see how Unionists would be broadly welcoming of a man who they must surely dislike pretty intensely?
This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:18 - Feb 2 with 1477 viewsLohengrin

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:13 - Feb 2 by londonlisa2001

There have been huge protests with almost no trouble at all. It's not the usual rent-a-mob.

And I fail to see how Unionists would be broadly welcoming of a man who they must surely dislike pretty intensely?

I think I have a pretty good idea of the type of maggot that will come crawling out of the woodwork when he does arrive, Lisa.

The broad welcome will be for the most prosaic of reasons - business. There are extensive American investments in Ulster and this will be yet another occasion where good people have to bite their tongue. There have been so many instances of that in Ulster this last decade I begin to lose count.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2017 14:22]

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:26 - Feb 2 with 1459 viewsblueytheblue

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:13 - Feb 2 by londonlisa2001

Trouble still occurs. It's like football trouble. Still happened in Prem, just the media weren't as eager to cover it. Funny that.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:28 - Feb 2 with 1451 viewsDarran

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:18 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

I think I have a pretty good idea of the type of maggot that will come crawling out of the woodwork when he does arrive, Lisa.

The broad welcome will be for the most prosaic of reasons - business. There are extensive American investments in Ulster and this will be yet another occasion where good people have to bite their tongue. There have been so many instances of that in Ulster this last decade I begin to lose count.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2017 14:22]

Lisa you want to bookmark this post I've quoted here and especially the bit "the type of maggot that will come crawling out of the woodwork when he does arrive" and remember it on the day London is being smashed up.

You know I love you but you're deluded.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:50 - Feb 2 with 1402 viewsswanjackal

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:06 - Feb 2 by londonlisa2001

Trump has been a friend of theirs for years. A prominent fundraiser back in the day.

This is presumably well known amongst his supporters?

I am aware of a single appearance at a fund raiser for Sinn Fein during the ceasefire, but never seen anything more on the topic of funding them, even they themselves recently disavowed this. So, although possible, apart from an appearance at an event in New York, I was unaware he had further involvement. It would be interesting to see the evidence of his further affiliation though, so if you could provide it that would be fantastic :)

I don't really know any Trump supporters so I can't ask any.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 15:00 - Feb 2 with 1386 viewsskippyjack

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:28 - Feb 2 by Darran

Lisa you want to bookmark this post I've quoted here and especially the bit "the type of maggot that will come crawling out of the woodwork when he does arrive" and remember it on the day London is being smashed up.

You know I love you but you're deluded.

Yep.. lisa needs a little bit of a psychological reality check.. because she doesn't actually live in the real world sometimes.

These types are the ones who were against executing Saddam Hussain for actually murdering people..

Trump stopped people from certain countries entering the USA.. because they have a high rate of terrorism.. within their own countries. never mind others.

The USA govt are responsible for selling arms to these countries.. not the people in the United States.. Trump has never sold weapons to the terrorists.. Trump has not brutally murdered anyone like Saddam.

So far.. he's actually become quite sensible.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2017 15:01]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 15:34 - Feb 2 with 1334 viewsperchrockjack

Tommy..

Or murder,rape,pillage ..east Germany,Czech,Poland,Hungary, Baltic states ...depends on whom one sees as enemy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 15:59 - Feb 2 with 1299 viewsLord_Bony

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 15:34 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

Tommy..

Or murder,rape,pillage ..east Germany,Czech,Poland,Hungary, Baltic states ...depends on whom one sees as enemy

Why do you keep on about Stalinism and communism in eastern Europe?

The wall came down a long time ago.....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 16:14 - Feb 2 with 1267 viewsLohengrin

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 15:59 - Feb 2 by Lord_Bony

The corpse may have decomposed but it still continues to emit a stench right across Europe and beyond.

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 16:23 - Feb 2 with 1250 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 15:59 - Feb 2 by Lord_Bony

He can't help himself 😂
[Post edited 2 Feb 2017 16:27]

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 16:26 - Feb 2 with 1241 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 15:34 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

Tommy..

Indeed

I agree with you perch

But this THREAD is about trump & the USA .

And my post is correct ,you agree ?

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 16:49 - Feb 2 with 1202 viewslondonlisa2001

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 14:26 - Feb 2 by blueytheblue

Trouble still occurs. It's like football trouble. Still happened in Prem, just the media weren't as eager to cover it. Funny that.

I was talking about London bluey as Lohengrin mentioned issues with London. That clip is in the US.

"More than 100,000 people took to the streets of London with signs and banners over the weekend, as part of a series of demonstrations taking place around the world the day after Donald Trump's inauguration. Yet despite the crowds of people chanting and protesting in the capital on Saturday, a spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police has confirmed no arrests were made."

Now bear in mind that the Express had earlier reported that it 'turned violent' before the Met issued their statement. Propaganda works both ways.

I don't dispute that the idiots will turn up as they do for everything, but to date, it's been a very different crowd to the normal, which is what I said in the first place.
This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:39 - Feb 2 with 1114 viewsexiledclaseboy

I hadn't realised the DUP were a bunch of grubby-necked lefties.

Poll: Tory leader

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:45 - Feb 2 with 1100 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:39 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

Stop it mun 😄

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:47 - Feb 2 with 1090 viewsDarran

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:39 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

I think he was saying several in the shadow cabinet won't be happy with their Butty MM being involved myself.

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:52 - Feb 2 with 1072 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:47 - Feb 2 by Darran

I think he was saying several in the shadow cabinet won't be happy with their Butty MM being involved myself.

Oh right. Silly me. Makes it even more tenuous mind, but still.

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:55 - Feb 2 with 1058 viewsDarran

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:52 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

Oh right. Silly me. Makes it even more tenuous mind, but still.

Well I'd imagine the IRA sympathisers will be horrified at MM wanting to be big butts with the Donald.

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:58 - Feb 2 with 1045 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:55 - Feb 2 by Darran

Well I'd imagine the IRA sympathisers will be horrified at MM wanting to be big butts with the Donald.

Alternatively, an invitation to the new president from the then joint leaders of the NI Executive would be fairly standard stuff (albeit a bit hopeful being as Trump will have far bigger fish to fry than Stormont".

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 20:01 - Feb 2 with 1027 viewsDarran

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 19:58 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

Alternatively, an invitation to the new president from the then joint leaders of the NI Executive would be fairly standard stuff (albeit a bit hopeful being as Trump will have far bigger fish to fry than Stormont".

Absolutely but I still don't see JC and JM being too impressed with it.

This is going to make the grubby-neck left cry.... on 20:04 - Feb 2 with 1016 viewsFieryJack

The OP seems to have a squeamish loathing for what he perceives as the particularly malodorous Left.

That sort of visceral hatred reminds me of the ultra clean SS boys who regarded the Jews as subhuman vermin.

Christos! This is one stinking right wing talking shop.

And no, I don't have a grubby neck.

Time for a boiling hot, power shower.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024