Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread 19:29 - Feb 3 with 4414 viewsJackfath

Welcome to the thread dedicated to this seasons 6 Nations tournament thread.

Here's my predictions.

1. England
2. Ireland
3. Wales.
4. Scotland.
5. France
6. Italy

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:40 - Feb 3 with 1960 viewsMrSwerve

I shall be at the Ireland and England game, woop woop!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:40 - Feb 3 with 1960 viewsmax936

Excellent Idea for a thread well done JF

U20's winning 20-5 5 mins ago.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:45 - Feb 3 with 1953 viewsDarran

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:40 - Feb 3 by max936

Excellent Idea for a thread well done JF

U20's winning 20-5 5 mins ago.

Pile of shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:46 - Feb 3 with 1948 viewsskippyjack

I'll kick it off.. f*cking egg chasers..

Wales have been shocking in their last few encounters..

And the quality of Rugby is nowhere near that of Australia and NZ.. S.Africa are going through a transitional period.. but can still compete against these six.

It's whoever turns up wins usually in this.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:49 - Feb 3 with 1940 viewsJackfath

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:46 - Feb 3 by skippyjack

And the quality of Rugby is nowhere near that of Australia and NZ.. S.Africa are going through a transitional period.. but can still compete against these six.

Australia, NZ and SA aren't in this tournament Skippy me old listmaker so their mention in your post is immaterial.

Thanks for "kicking it off" though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:52 - Feb 3 with 1931 viewsunion_jack

Difficult to see past an England Grand Slam BUT Wales have them at home do you never know.

Could be an interesting one this year.

Players out to prove themselves for a Lions place.

Looking forward to it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:54 - Feb 3 with 1925 viewsJackfath

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:52 - Feb 3 by union_jack

Difficult to see past an England Grand Slam BUT Wales have them at home do you never know.

Looking forward to it.

Indeed. First year of bonus points (not sure I agree with that) and also the high tackle laws should see some yellow cards (not sure I agree with that either). Let's hope we're talking about the rugby and not the ref after the matches.

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:08 - Feb 3 with 1901 viewsbonymine

Been out to Italy for the past two matches in 2013 & 2015 but family commitments take precedence this year.

Sorry to say but I've got a horrible feeling that we're going to be below par under Howley this season and a defeat to Italy first game is on the cards I fear 🙈🙈

Hope I'm very wrong 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:27 - Feb 3 with 1885 viewsunion_jack

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:54 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

Indeed. First year of bonus points (not sure I agree with that) and also the high tackle laws should see some yellow cards (not sure I agree with that either). Let's hope we're talking about the rugby and not the ref after the matches.

Didn't know about the bonus points. Where have I been hiding?

On the surface, it should make for more attacking rugby. We'll see.

The high tackle thing is the thin end of the wedge. Fast forward 25 years and it will be a non-contact sport

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:33 - Feb 3 with 1870 viewsLoyal

Will there be singing and drinking afterwards like men ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:34 - Feb 3 with 1867 viewsMrSwerve

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:40 - Feb 3 by MrSwerve

Aww Dwight down arrows this...

f**k off and think of some sort of trolling sentence for the Man City match thread if you already haven't...i.e. predicting a 6-0 loss or something.

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:36 - Feb 3 with 1862 viewsMrSwerve

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:46 - Feb 3 by skippyjack

"Superiority complex", as you say, or some of the other psychological bullshit you come out with.

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:41 - Feb 3 with 1845 viewsBanosswan

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:52 - Feb 3 by union_jack

Looking forward to it.

Final match is Ireland in Dublin for a possible Grand Slam decider, I wouldn't be so confident.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:43 - Feb 3 with 1835 viewsskippyjack

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:49 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

Australia, NZ and SA aren't in this tournament Skippy me old listmaker so their mention in your post is immaterial.

Thanks for "kicking it off" though.

Well.. it is.. considering we champion ourselves as a big rugby nation.. to at least compete with the top 3 should be a given.. but we're nowhere near.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:43 - Feb 3 with 1835 viewsJackfath

I love the insecurities of some on these rugby threads.

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:44 - Feb 3 with 1833 viewsLoyal

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:43 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

Are you in to the man bum JF ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:46 - Feb 3 with 1831 viewsJackfath

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:44 - Feb 3 by Loyal

Are you in to the man bum JF ?

What an odd thing to ask someone who you don't know.

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:55 - Feb 3 with 1817 viewsLoyal

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:46 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

What an odd thing to ask someone who you don't know.

Oh, I didn't realise you had to know some one to disclose this straight forward question.

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 21:29 - Feb 3 with 1785 viewsMrSwerve

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 20:43 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

It's bizarre Fath.

The anger is palpable.

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 21:42 - Feb 3 with 1775 viewsdickythorpe

I'll say it now , Scotland need to "put it together" now or give up.....they've got a once In a lifetime set of backs and some very capable forwards.
Remember Wales in 2005? Well this lot of jocks remind me of us.

England are favourites but will get too cocky, plus Ireland aren't as good as they think they are....All Blacks beat them easily in that return game from Chicago's "exhibition"

Don't write off France who are terribly dismissed by the media.
But do write off Italy.
The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 21:48 - Feb 3 with 1761 viewslifelong

I think the OP could have been a bit more informative regarding this tournament, schedule of fixtures would be a start.
The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 21:54 - Feb 3 with 1750 viewsdickythorpe

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 21:48 - Feb 3 by lifelong

I think the OP could have been a bit more informative regarding this tournament, schedule of fixtures would be a start.

Here you go lifelong:

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/matchcentre/index.php#yIAyGOM7owAj3L2c.97
The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 22:08 - Feb 3 with 1739 viewslifelong

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 21:54 - Feb 3 by dickythorpe

Here you go lifelong:

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/matchcentre/index.php#yIAyGOM7owAj3L2c.97

Thank you Dicky.

The Wales game on Sunday is clashing with the Swans game... not good.
The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 23:30 - Feb 3 with 1711 viewssherpajacob

England and Ireland favourites, although I can see Scotland upsetting Ireland tomorrow.

Wales might get whitewashed, equally win well in Rome and a grand slam is possible.

Disagree with try bonus points, but agree with losing bonus points.

Why is it always Wales having to play on Friday night's?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 23:36 - Feb 3 with 1706 viewsMurph75

The OFFICIAL RBS 6 Nations Tournament Thread on 19:40 - Feb 3 by MrSwerve

Why? Are you Irish or English?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024