Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So why wasn't Niang sent off ? 11:01 - Feb 5 with 1098 viewsWxmJax

Having already been booked for an earlier bad tackle, he then ran in to the crowd after scoring for Watford so a second bookable offence and he should have been sent off but nothing given.

Yet if the offences had occurred the other way around he would probably have been booked for the goal celebration and been sent off. It was also the first time I've not seen a player booked for celebrating that way this season.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 11:02]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

So why wasn't Niang sent off ? on 11:31 - Feb 5 with 1033 viewsjackal

Ref bottled it. Pure and simple.
So why wasn't Niang sent off ? on 11:36 - Feb 5 with 1014 viewsswan65split

He wasnt in a Swans shirt.
So why wasn't Niang sent off ? on 11:46 - Feb 5 with 986 viewsPegojack

Watching the Palace game, although I had a bit of a snigger at Fat Sam's shell shocked face at full time, I thought they were on the wrong end of a couple of crucial decisions, too.

For the first goal, a Sunderland player clearly jumps into Hennessey's chest as he tries to clear Kone's header, no connection with the ball but a forearm into the keeper's chest, preventing him from catching it or clearing it strongly. The clearance fell weakly to Defoe, who knocked it in.

Also, Larsson of Sunderland cleaned out Saha with a tackle from behind in the first couple of minutes and earned a yellow card. He did exactly the same thing later in the match, tripping Saha from behind, then giving him a kick for good measure, but the ref bottled it and only gave a free kick. That was a second yellow and an early bath in my book.
So why wasn't Niang sent off ? on 12:18 - Feb 5 with 918 viewsSTID2017

So why wasn't Niang sent off ? on 11:46 - Feb 5 by Pegojack

Watching the Palace game, although I had a bit of a snigger at Fat Sam's shell shocked face at full time, I thought they were on the wrong end of a couple of crucial decisions, too.

For the first goal, a Sunderland player clearly jumps into Hennessey's chest as he tries to clear Kone's header, no connection with the ball but a forearm into the keeper's chest, preventing him from catching it or clearing it strongly. The clearance fell weakly to Defoe, who knocked it in.

Also, Larsson of Sunderland cleaned out Saha with a tackle from behind in the first couple of minutes and earned a yellow card. He did exactly the same thing later in the match, tripping Saha from behind, then giving him a kick for good measure, but the ref bottled it and only gave a free kick. That was a second yellow and an early bath in my book.

Fat Sam, Sunderland, wrong decisions and four goals.
What game does that remind you of ?
Give you a clue - Guidolin joined shortly after

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

So why wasn't Niang sent off ? on 12:20 - Feb 5 with 909 viewsPegojack

So why wasn't Niang sent off ? on 12:18 - Feb 5 by STID2017

Fat Sam, Sunderland, wrong decisions and four goals.
What game does that remind you of ?
Give you a clue - Guidolin joined shortly after

Yep, Karma I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024